When did good aesthics on women become a bad thing ?

Do they have no sense of the aesthetic ? When did good looks become something to despise instead of look up to ?

She is probably dumb as pile of bricks and she may not even be that good looking but the reaction she got fucking disgusted me to my core.

FUCK REDDIT

>When did good aesthics on women become a bad thing ?

I don't know. Is that a bad thing in loopoo, pajeet?

She went on r/roastme

What the fuck did she expect, compliments couched in pseudo criticism?

She posted a picture in a roast me section and she got roasted, wtf are you talking about pajeet? There's no obvious discernible physical flaws with her, so they're going to attack her personality/makeup... Why're you triggered?

More like spitroast, amirite?

>Your implants and cry for attention on here only highlight what you and everyone else already suspect... you are insecure.
Likely your insecurity stems from always questioning if you really ever earned anything by merit. Most people probably hand you things because they like looking at you. But that's made you vapid, shallow, and unable to perform in any way that adds true value in the world.
Your relationships are superficial. Your romance life always has the shadow of doubt. Does he love you... or how you look? If you were disfigured, would anyone give you a second glance based on personality?
That nagging feeling will keep you looking for validation. It keeps you in the gym. It makes you post photos online looking for praise or positive attention. It keeps you going back for a nip here and tuck there. Before long you'll look like Donatella Versace with the personality of one of her handbags.
You'll shift from being the center of attention to being part of a gaggle of women who make rude comments about younger girls because you feel jealous and rude comments about men who no longer pay attention to you.
You'd be better served working on being a better person than hunting for attention on Reddit, but you'll likely die young and your grave will be about as shallow as your personality.

Jesus

That's her best picture, her others on insta are pretty below average for an instawhore

I'd still put my dick between those tits tho

PS Saged and reported for off topic you dumb curry

dude you need to see how smug and self righteous the comment section was; They were all reveling in the fact that took down a dumb cam whore as if they hunted a tiger with their bare hands; It's literally the easiest target you could possibly have.

Plus they came up with the most obvious roasts and gilded the shit out of with plebit gold.

I think the central reason why this triggers me is this; Women are stupid and their only redeeming quality is AESTHETICS and shitting on AESTHETICS is shitting on humanity as whole.

Stop being such a shitskin knight

M8 reddit is full of ugly munters and faggots. Of course they're going to go into full meltdown at the sight of a beautiful woman.

Also fyi, leftists hate beauty because they themselves are ugly inside and out. This should explain a lot of things.

Yes. That's exactly what she expected, actually.

The same thing would have happened on Sup Forums.
>ask for it
>wtf why is reddit so mean xdddddd
as long as its relatively entertaining I don't care

We are the most beautiful race by far. Other races are ugly because their archaic societal norms limit sexual selection. In a democratic society, beauty is a perk and actively proliferated. Attractive people usually climb the social ladder faster and have far more sex in Western/free countries. This is an open secret. You may believe this is the most normal thing, but it's actually a major reason for anti-white sentiment. In brown countries, beauty is sanctioned by Islam and general tyranny. There, the less sexy you are, the easier your social experience will be. They hate beauty, they think it's satanic and unnatural. And another reason to want us gone.

You articulated my thoughts perfectly. I sperged out when I saw this shit but couldn't;t quite get to core of it and was rambling about it everywhere.

Here is the thing; I am not the epitome of male attractiveness but I am intelligent and insightful and it's nice when women can appreciate that and they do because they realize that I can offer value. That's what men bring to the table; Sharp and materialistic thinking which is also why we appreciate beauty in women.

Women on the other hand are simple minded; Like children. THey revel in attention and they like shiny things and they like to look pretty; Its because they are evolutionarily selected for this temperament.

Reddit cucks hate this idea and want to destroy traditional genders by putting undue pressure on women by shaming them for being pretty.

It's fucked up communisitic cuckoldry on one of the biggest social media platforms people here can't get their priorities strait because a bunch of them are also bitter fags who just want everyone to be miserable.

Fuck off pajeet and go back to gay ass website.

look at all the plebbiters who know exactly what op is talking about. i had to go and look: this bitch was replying to peoples roasts of her trying to explain how they were wrong. how such an attractive person can be so insecure is beyond me

>Attractive people usually climb the social ladder faster and have far more sex in Western/free countries.
Being rich and having sex does not directly translate into having more children.

good looking people exist in all races; to different degrees but beautiful is beautiful. In my opinion the only healthy thing for a society is strive toward this beauty because it is inherently good. In India people often bitch about dark skinned people using whiting cream while everybody knows that fairer skinned people are simply more pleasing to eyes; They shun it as racism. This is shit trend in my opinion. I hope all Indian women looked like pic related instead of being ugly ass unhealthy monsters. I personally put in a lot effort to stay fit and well groomed while the women eat stuff themselves junk and justify it by shaming hot women for being dumb.

German dude, you are correct for now, however Merkel wishes to dilute your great genepool with shitskin blood and soon she will cause the complete Islamification of my second homeland. It is up to you to stop the madness and kick the invaders out.I am on your side, so just clean house before the immigrants are your majority. The cool stuff along the Rhine, and all your heritage is at risk.Those castles and all your history. Hell man, I sent my two American daughters to Germany to learn my heritage too, while they were in school. Now they cry at how fucked up it has become. Just because France picked a dumbass does notmean that you/we could not restore the Germanic rule in our own country.

all very accurate statements though. who posts a picture of themselves on the internet looking for attention whether positive or negative?

This.

You are just a beta defender poo. Insulting her doesn't insult all of humanity, wtf are you saying? Retarded ass poojeet.

indian girls are cutest imo

>good aethetics
>fake nose, fake hair, fake skin, fake tits
Not saying she's not hot, just saying she's fake af

>My second home country.

Fuck off you LARPing faggot.

She is just an anecdotal place holder.

It's not her appearance, it's the incessant attention whoring and addiction to social media validation

would smash

>Be very attractive instagram "model"
>Post on r/roastme expecting people to not roast the fuck out of you and instead give you compliments because you're literally perfect
>Get completely and utterly BTFO because that's the point of the board
>Try and defend yourself because you can't cope with the roasts
>Makes things worse, continue to get roasted into oblivion
>Delete your account and in doing so concede that you were just a whore fishing for compliments and all you got was vitriol, which was all you deserved

Get fucked OP

Women thrive on attention and people desiring them

If you think she deserved anything but utter contempt you're a faggot

hmmm, 90% of girls?

when are better plain looking
a woman who spends a lot of time on how she looks cares too much about herself

I think you just might be, let me get back to you with an definitive answer.

Fair enough

>Do they have no sense of the aesthetic ?
Its probably a bit like modern art; if you don't see the inherent beauty that every woman is entitle to being recognized for, you are just as ignorant as a person that can't see the beauty in a pile of trash or a pair of glasses on a stool and how they compare to the Mona Lisa.

In other words, no, they don't. You can't teach good taste
>When did good looks become something to despise instead of look up to ?
Probably when things like the fact acceptance movement and ugly hipsters became popular. Vilify beauty to encourage laziness, which leads to love reproduction and higher labor. Beauty takes effort, or at least restraint, and people hate to feel shame so they'd rather just resent everyone else than take responsibility.

She photoshopped her titties bigger. You can see where her hair was lying on her breast before but now it's just leaning against air.

ANYONE GOT HER INSTAGRAM???

I don't care about her in particular. Geez it's just an example to emphasize a trend that has been going on for long time; Women being told to develop a fake intellectual persona and sacrifice their female impulses; Women are naturally attention whores, shaming them for being provocative is basically not understanding female psyche. It's not an inherent ill , it's just that culture surrounding platforms like instagram is so toxic that it melts their tiny brains.

XDDDDDDDD thank god my /redditor/ friends are here to keep me up to date on what goes down on reddit!! haha thanks guys. :P

>I'd still put my dick between those tits
for what purpose?

Better question is why were you on reddit to begin with? It's just there to brainwash brainless normies. Either don't go there ever again or leave here forever. We don't need you bringing that trash here whether it's on a conscious level (like this thread) or subconscious (through mannerisms, wording, and implicit acceptance of fake/manufactured MSM lines).

Also Poo in Loo.

This is some dumpster-tier intercontinental white knighting.

Yes, you were right.

She asked to be roasted you moron.

I think the better question is why you were on r/roastme to begin with.

I...I wasn't. It was r9k.

She's a really attractive woman.

Sauce?

>black hair
>white