She is going to jail! TURN ON CNN!

So I can hear them still talking about icecream? Fuck off.

>TURN ON CNN!
No. Not even for that.

this

HER PRIVATE SECURITY PEOPLE ARE BATTLING THE US MARSHALLS SERVICE AND THE FBI!

Are you seeing this?

nah ill let that 400lb hacker chinz break the news to me its too good to hear from cuckednewsnetwork

omg she bit the swat dog

nice try Ahmed still not turning that shit rag on my brainwashing screen

OH MY GOD! SHES USING HER SPECIAL ATTACK!

「FLAILING SPASM」

ITS A FUCKING BLOOD BATH!

holy fuck she's using bill clinton as a human.
she's packing heat.

Clean off! Holy shit that shot took her head clean off are you guys seeing this?

I'm at loss...this is really happening..this is real life...the way she got in that car so fast..lol holy shit. I mean she's gotta be two hours away. I wonder if the plane will leave without her...this is truly fucking insane.

GUYS, DORNER JUST CAME BACK AND HE HAS HER CORNERED!

kek

Jesus is CNN really this desperate for clicks?
I can see buying proxies en-masse from other countries, but so blatantly begging for viewers on Sup Forums.

THIS IS NOT EVEN HER FINAL FORM

Oh shit, she's unleashing her meme attacks now!

>turn on CNN
It's a no from me.

Link, faggot.

>ITS A FUCKING BLOOD BATH

Hillary is used to those, just ask the Pizzagate guys

That and CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!! ARCHIBALD COX!!! WATERGATE!! NIXON!!!

>too new for the turn on cnn meme

Isn't it cute to see shills desperate to get CNN views? You are such pedophilic scum OP.

>TURN ON CNN!
Nice try, CNN.

This is what happens when you invest in bitcoin.

SHE LAUNCHED ONE OF THE CLINTON NUKES!!!!

WATCH YOUR TELE VISION PROGRAMMING COCKSUCKER GOYIUM

She's escaping in her limo holy fuck!

Should've drafted Biden.

OH MY GOD SHES IN THE STREET. WHERE ARE THE COPS? She's fucking sprinting jeez look at her fucking go I thought she had mellanoma or some shit how does she run so fast

Ok ok... Here's your sage.
Now go to bed.

Dang it I got you yesterday.

The fact it's Hilary doesn't make it true. CNN is the label for Fake News just as The Onion is the label for satire.

Link or fuck off

Fake news.

>turning on CNN
>ever
>taking CNN seriously
>ever

is this some kind of subtle shilling where they try to make CNN seem like the "media outlet" of record?

kill yourself faggot.

who is this tranny?

>You now realize CNN pays people to post these type of bait threads because that's the only way they thought they could get viewers but it turns out Sup Forums was smart enough to ignore them so they collapse

my dad

HOLY SHIT SHE'S DRIVING OFF IN A WHITE BRONCO!

Bump just to piss you all off with fake news.

i'll wait for independent media to report on it, before i believe it.

nice try counterfeit news network i won't fall for your jewish tricks.

>Brits gave McCain & Obungo a fake dossier on Trump. They, in turn, gave it to Comey. The Brits' involvement and contents of Piss Papers were used as foreign sensitivity excuse to justify FISA warrant (after a prior attempt had failed) and subsequent wiretapping of Trump & Co. The taps yielded nothing, which frustrated the Dems and the Kenyan. It's likely they realized that Trump was onto them because, at some point, Trump probably used the wiretaps to mislead the bastards, and pull a bait and switch--ie making them believe he would do one thing when in fact he would do another--and this may have helped him win the election despite all these dirty tricks. Obama and team Killary may have deduced that Flynn had been tipped off by the Russians, hence Obama's shitting on Flynn to Trump, and urging against him for Nat Sec Advisor, despite Obama approving Flynn's Nat Sec. clearance (he wanted to continue monitoring Flynn and use any Russian contacts against Trump). So, Flynn received contact from Russians, who let him know Trump's campaign was wiretapped by the US itself. Flynn kept this between himself and Trump only, not even telling Pence. Together, Flynn and Trump used the knowledge of the tap to mislead Clinton and Obama and to identify leakers. In the ensuing fiasco, and ultimate Clinton loss, the Dems got frustrated, leading Susan Rice to unmask parties in tangential conversations w/ Russians, in attempt to figure out who tipped off Trump. They pushed for sharing IC info between agencies last Dec, in hopes that someone in IC community could figure it out. Comey played all sides, trying to please both Dems, Repubs, and Trump. He continued feeding the Russian narrative as show for Dems and McCain while privately telling Trump the investigation was bullshit. Eventually, Trump realized Comey was stringing him along and working w/ McCain and Graham, who, together w/ top Dems who were trying to coup. Trump axed him.

Fuck yeah. Please tell her to identify as man for a longer sentence. Also in before judge has an "accident".

Why do you keep putting this stupid crap on here, same question, and same answer. Hell no, she should be in jail as a traitor. Her and the muslim Obama.

digits and she goes behind bars

FUCKING HELL, SHES SHARTING ON THE FBI AGENTS AND THEYRE MELTING