Fuck y'all

Im one bar 3 beers deep and stoned. Fuck the Trump haters. If you're an American there should be no reason of dislike.

>debate me on why Trump sucks
>protip: you won't win

>inb4 responding with insult instead of argument

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/04/26/news/economy/trump-tax-plan-wealthy/
thenation.com/article/trumps-childcare-plan-will-only-help-the-rich/
forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2017/03/01/president-trump-promises-massive-middle-class-tax-cuts-but-will-he-deliver/
commondreams.org/news/2017/04/26/goldman-sachs-populism-trump-tax-plan-benefits-ultra-wealthy-him
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/23/trump-tax-plan-cuts-wealthy-low-income-inequality
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-01/trump-s-tax-plan-seen-as-boon-for-rich-unclear-for-middle-class
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/politics/trump-tax-cut-plan.html
nytimes.com/2017/04/27/us/politics/individual-business-tax-wealth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Protectionism is retarded and he will fuck up the economy.

i dont like how open and willing he is to be a cock holster for putin desu

I wish I knew where to find drugs. This is bullshit.

he picked a man to end net neutrality
he took my healthcare but I pay my taxes
his face was shaped by stored up hatred
his words are short and full of lies

yeah repubs fucked us on that
>ran on ending obamacare
>insult
read the rules
>not an agramant

fuck off back to t_d

I'm not a hater per se, voted for him mainly because of his promise to fuck off from Syria and deescalate the supposed Cold War revival. I felt a more than a bit betrayed when the air strikes continued. Now we've armed the Kurds, I have no idea what the effect will be.

I will say the media circus has been quite unfair. It's impossible to have civil discussions with people around me when they are buying the hysteria wholesale. Big disappointment to here my friends who are otherwise smart people tell me Russia hacked the election.

look at this low energy response folks

>yeah repubs fucked us on that
All net neutrality does is move control of the internet from the ISPs to the NSA.

It's PRISM and CISPA for normies.

The fact that you morons are for it is telling.

they want to sue the fcc for use of their content man, its soapa all over again. next they will be teaching us to recite verses of the quran in school

Cool buddy. I'll take the Pepsi challenge.

His tax plan only helps the wealthy
His healthcare only helps the wealthy
His jobs plan only helps the wealthy

We found out once, that Regan-nomics don't work. His plan is Reganomics. It was tried, and it didn't work. It was actually a huge debt spiral for the U.S. What's your solution to the economy, start five wars?
>congratulations on being drunk and stoned on Thursday, degenerate.

How could Protectionnism be bad to any country you piece of shit ? What's the purpose of paying tax to your Government if they're not gonna protect your family or job ?

Free gibs maybe ? Go hang yourself.

>his tax plan only helps the wealthy
oh no! people get to keep their money! the horroooooorrrrrrr
everyone gets more of their money back besides the absolute bottom percent of tax payers who pay practically 0 federal income tax

>cool story bro
money.cnn.com/2017/04/26/news/economy/trump-tax-plan-wealthy/
>takes another bong rip
thenation.com/article/trumps-childcare-plan-will-only-help-the-rich/
>ignores reality, with no proof
forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2017/03/01/president-trump-promises-massive-middle-class-tax-cuts-but-will-he-deliver/
>dude weed man
commondreams.org/news/2017/04/26/goldman-sachs-populism-trump-tax-plan-benefits-ultra-wealthy-him
>drinks himself retarded
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/23/trump-tax-plan-cuts-wealthy-low-income-inequality
>but dude
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-01/trump-s-tax-plan-seen-as-boon-for-rich-unclear-for-middle-class
>can't you see?
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/politics/trump-tax-cut-plan.html
>it's only making me see [ignore] more things
nytimes.com/2017/04/27/us/politics/individual-business-tax-wealth.html

Go to bed r3ddit, before I face fuck you 4 fun.

We should be moving further and further towards sustainability and local economies. Im gonna be buying a couple acres and starting up a farm soon.

I'll give you some reasons:

1 (and the most important): He has shown to be extremely flexible in his positions. This is not the characteristic of a stronger leader. It's one thing to be obstinate to the point of stagnation, but to bend over backwards to globalists and kikes is irredeemable
>w-wuh has he flip-flopped on?
Syria and non interventionist policy. Hillary investigation. Swamp draining. Distancing ourselves from Saudis and their oil. Muslim ban (remember that?). I could list some of the things he promised but hasn't yet done, but I'm not a libshit who expects every one of his promises to happen immediately. The above are just promises he has already gone back on or lessened his position on. I don't care for le art of the deal memes. There is no compromise, there are no half-measures that a leader should take.

2. He has shown himself to be an absolute, no holds barred, good goy. His entire lineage has been sold off to jews. He is best friends with Bibi. The first nation he will visit as president? Take a wild guess, user. He is a slave to zionism, much like Bush and Reagan were and these two were responsible for the biggest demographic change in American history.

3. He is predictable, easily enraged, and not composed like a person I would follow into war. This is self explanatory, while he is quite entertaining and brings the bants, he lacks the regal aura that even King Nigger managed to posses a bit of.

I doubt you can refute any of these without playing some serious mental gymnastics.

Yeah it's really fucked up the Korean and Japanese economies

Dude, be careful. 90% of bars are knockoff alp presses from leafland. And somebody is beginning to taint the supply with pills that have carfentanil, an elephant tranquilizer thousands of times stronger than morphine. This is certainly not drug dealers trying to cut corners, this is (((deep state))) poisoning in order to catalyze stricter drug regulations and coincidental police measures. If you aren't getting your alp from a pharmacy, you should be sourcing it and testing it yourself.

Russia did "hack" the election. That's not a matter for debate, it's a fact. The question (investigation) is to whether Trump was involved.

Interfering =/= "hacking". People that throw around the term "hack" with regards to Russia and the election either are completely misinformed or over 50.
Is Obama endorsing Macron proof of Marxist "hacking" of the French elections?

>endorsement = compromising voter registration databases/leaking emails via wikileaks/other fuckery

Lol. Maxine waters go home. Your weave is on crooked.

Seth Rich also thinks it was the Russians.

I'm honestly just very indifferent towards Trump. I didn't vote in the election, and I guess I'd rather have him over Hillary, but I can't say I either really like him or hate him.

You left out that the cover of time magazine once celebrated the U.S. intervention of Yeltsin in Russia. The CIA was publicly applauded for messing in Russian elections.

Fuck America, you fucking Israel shills