Blacks have their own anti racemixing alt-right now

>blacks have their own anti racemixing alt-right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most intelligent people don't need a warning label to not drink bleach but they still have to put it on there to waive liability.

Good

Sup Forums's "based" nigger Sotomayor gets heavily triggered by this. Still so based you think? Reminder this guy basically only fucks white women...

The black altright is called "hotep" and they're friendly with the alt right, as the black nationalists were with Rockwell. Hoteps have their own memes and lingo just like the altright, though tend to be a little dumber and suspect to more conspiracy theories. Though more and more of them are getting woke on the Jews.

Go to hotep Twitter, it's pretty interesting and they constantly bash worthless degenerate blacks like we bash SJWs and cucks.

They are angry that Serena doesn't wanna come back to the projects and buy them all Phones and Cadillacs.

If they are pro-white woman then it's just a similar movement to r/hapas, in other words they only hate white men.

ok then, now they should take whatever they got
watermelons, fried chickens, cotton, rap music, drugs and rapes...
and leave for Africa

Lol

eh well anything is an improvement upon current (((black culture))) so it'd be good if they woke up a bit and stopped being thugs and niggers as best they can.

Still though, I sure ain't gonna hold my breath that anything will change in niggerville.

>> #teamslave
Kek

They're anti race mixing.

I though justhotepthings were just Sup Forumsacks LARP'ing as black people

>now

That poor white dude

It's upsetting to those of most races to see their women with a man of another race.

It's part of why you'd frequently see black men wanting to promote the myth that white women are secretly all into black men.

If you want to troll the "anti-racists" you can try using images of black women with white men.

Came here looking for a reference to TJ was not disappoint

daily reminder you fat white pasty NEETs will make fun of Hoteps yet claim to be descendants of Atlanteans and Semites/Sumerians. Keep making we wuz kangs jokes but realize that there were black egyptians and whites and arabs conspired with the jews to white-wash history. ask yourself why we know so little of the Olmecs, original Tamil kings, and Berbers yet somehow we 100% trust the jewish accounts written by the false god Yahweh ? why is the (((media))) complicit in showing a white washing of history for the last several hundred years and just now trying to appease the house negroes and succubi of the left by showing them bastardization and outright falsehoods that hurt the hotep movement. you whites worship a jew god, serve jew interests, and die in their wars, and were rewarded with a participation trophy while we refused. who are the real redpilled ones?

maybe we men arent so different after all

>now

Implying that this is new. Go to bed, OP. You have school tomorrow.

Naw, the nigga women is gonna mix with tha browns.

A-hoo.

I wish more "conservatives" knew how based Elijah Muhammad was.
The black man was making real progress with his own race until the Jew poisoned him with crack cocaine and gangster rap.
The black man can be more successful without the Jew and the white.
The white man can be more successful without the Jew and the black.
The Jew cannot survive without parasitizing the white or the black or both.
The solution seems clear.
Black lands for black men, white lands for white men, and ashtrays for the Jews

Blacks get the worst whites, whites get the best blacks. Why else would white supremacist liberals allow this? duh

Fugg I want to read more about Rockwell

Sounds based, literally my exact same view.

>I love my people and dont want them to mix with others and loose their identity
>wow same
>damn you're a pretty cool guy
>then the jew and his mixed race nigger monkey in the room goes apeshit

Pick my cotton.

He wrote a pretty good story about Ducks and Hens.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0