Donald?

Donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-ek8qD4fjg&index=10&list=PLPWxyyoUQlexRRt7jRsqMF5VE0HiJskaD
cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/
youtube.com/watch?v=_MUKIBfGN7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLUMPFFFF

You don't get to bring Pence

NO SCOOPS FOR YOU ZGRUMPHFTLESTILTSKIN

Was getting elected part of your plan?

CHIMMI CHANGUMPPFFFF
YOUR TIME IS UP
THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF THOSE ICE CREAM SCOOPS

Mr President I am Comedian.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SCRUMPFPPFPFFFFFFFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA SCOOP GFJDDDOOP

YOU'RE TWO SCOOPS AWAY FROM IMPEACHMENTS DONNY BLUMPF

TWWWOOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS??????
PLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPF

KKEEEERSPLLLKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFF

INTERRACIAL!!!!!!!!

TWO SCOOPS DIET COKE PUTINS COCK

DRRRRRRRRUUUUUUMPPPPP

How autistic and mentally ill do you have to be to create such artwork?

>Plows through gay pride parade
THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU COCKHOLSTER ZGRUMPF

>This thread

what in the fuck is going on here did he have a meltdown

(((you)))

TWO SCOOPS
TWWWWWOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOPS
SCOOPS
BLUGHMPH

THE TAX RETURNS BRONALD
BRING THEM TO ME OR SUFFER

I KNOW YOU'RE COLLABORATING WITH THE RUSSIANS ZGLUMPSLESTILTSKIN.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Is getting french-kissed by Andrew Garfield part of your plan?

DR BLUMPFGHPH

IM COLBERT

GGGRROOMAHLD....

FFFFFRUMPLUMP!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGLLLLLEEEE

ROOOOOOOONAAHHHHLLD XRUUUUMPPF

STTTTOOOOOOORRRRPRPPP CLAAAAAAAPPPPINNNNG

AM I BEHIND YOU?
TO THE SIDE BLUMPFFY
NOW TO THE RIGHT DONNA
CAN YOU SEE ME??
*unsheaths katana*
IT'S ALL PERSONNEL ZERKLUMPFF

GRONGNALD VRUMPPHHHH

ALL OF YOUR SCOOPS ARE BELONG TO US

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

STOPPPPPPPPP NOW RONALD MCCUMHOLE RAAAAAAAAAAAA SNIFF MY ASSHOLE FLUMPFTTS RAAAAAAAAAAA

can i get a quick rundown on the colbert scoops meme?

Reposting this.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-ek8qD4fjg&index=10&list=PLPWxyyoUQlexRRt7jRsqMF5VE0HiJskaD

trump eats ice cream

DOUBLE SERVINGS

ice cream is made of MILK
WHITE POWER SYMBOL MILK

no way, he really went that far?

ITS ALL OVER FOR YOU FLONALD ZIROMPFF

MAYNE STRING ME DIOR

cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/
CAN YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT ZLOUGHMPF DOES THIS?
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

YOU STUPID FUCKIN DRUMPFTIE UM NO SWEETIE YOU WILL EAT MY SHIT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP LAUGHING NOW RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH DO YOU THINK GRUMPFIE IS IN THE CLEAR?!?!? DO YOU TOUGHGUY?!?!?

IFAH OVAH BRUPHIEKIN IVE GOT NUCLEAR CODE KISS YOUR SCOOPS GOOD BYE

GRUNDWALD JULIUS.. GHRUMMMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT...

RETURN DIE ZWEI SKOOPEN OR FACE ICE-PEACHMEEEEEEEENT

*audience member laughs off queue*

>Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!? Who's the slimy little fascist shit twinkle-toed cockholster down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will brainwash you all until you fucking die! I'll brainwash you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you ZIMBOBFY little fuck, huh?!

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Now get out.

This is my favorite meem.

SEE WHAT GONALDD FRIMP DID? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUSSIAN COCK HOLSTER

this is easily the best new pol meme

Not gonna lie, former ZINDLAD FLUMPGFT here. But seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the two scoops.

GRUMPF IS GETTING IMPEACHED FOR:
HAVING RUSSIANS HACK THE RECOUNTS
MAKING HILLARY FALL DOWN ON 9/11
NOT RELEASING HIS TAX RETURNS
BEING AN ORANGE SKINNED OOMPALOOMPA COCKHOLSTER
HAVING TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GETS ONE

SERIOSULY!?!?!

YOU THINK THIS GUY CAN BE TRUSTED WITH THE NUCLEAR CODES

I think it started on Sup Forums actually

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for laughs, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you resign now, that'll be the end of it. I will not BLIMPF for you, I will not KRONK you. But if you don't, I will BRAPF for you, I will MUMPH you, and I IMPEACH you.

>Sup Forums meme
the real autists have been spamming it on Sup Forums for weeks
we were getting banned on sight

DDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

yeah this is a Sup Forums meme

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little DRUMFH? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the liberal cucks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on reddit, and I have over 300 confirmed fans. I am trained in leftist brainwashing and I’m the top host in the entire US late night talkshow genre. You are nothing to me but just another cockholster. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with not saying anything to me? Think again, KRUMPHFFF. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of jews across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, KERPLUMPF. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, ZGRUMPFTY. I can invite muslims into my country anywhere, anytime, and they will kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just the halal methods. Not only am I extensively trained in handing over my country to barbarians, but I have access to the entire arsenal of (((Hollywood))) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn ZLUMPFPLESTISTSKIN. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Plumphftfff.

hats off to you funny fucks

Was away for a couple months

Can I get a quick rundown of this meme?

What did colbert do?

>So...
>*Raises Eyebrows*
>*Audience giggling*
>Drumpf...
>*Audience Howls and claps*
>I mean, really?
>*Audience starts seizing, multiple fights break out*
>*Colbert gets on his desk and rips off his shirt*
>DUANLD TRUUUUUUUUUNP
>*Audience is completely rioting, they're attacking and cannibalizing the TV crew*
>AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>*Colbert's eyes become red, a huge storm kicks up outside*
>IMPEACH BONALSD GRUMP!!
>*Wings sprout from the audience members, they begin chanting in Latin*
>DAAAANAHLD
>*Colbert sheds his skin, a 10 foot demon is now standing in his place*
>BLUMPF
>*The world descends into chaos, mass murders, rapes, and cannibalizations sprout up*
>GLOMAND MUMP IS A FAVICST
>*Trump, laughing hysterically, but crying profusely opens the nuclear football and demands that all nukes be set off*
>*DC iS wiped off the map*
>*Trump is literally BTFO*

What is the source of this? What did Colbert say and when to spark this meme?

>itt: autism

life finds a way

there just this one funny screencap
and the Sup Forums shitposters took care of the rest
that's all it takes

THE DELEGATES, BLUMPF

combine drumpf with colbert making an easily exploitable face and BAM

Colbert has been obsessing over Trump to the point of lunacy, plus the good old "Drumpf" name invented by John Oliver, sprinkle in a bit of autism, and there you have it -- a new meme

>You don't get to bring Pence
Kek

p-p-please l-l-laugh..

Imagine being Colbert and being really into comedy, doing sketch and improv work. You make films like strangers with candy. Then you get your big break with being a daily show correspondent. Making regular money, and maybe getting a career in a major show or movie. But you become know doing an impersonation of a republican. You watch Carrel with a hit tv show. You get to play second fiddle behind stewart, doing a minstrel impression of a man who is already a character. And you do this. For. Years. But finally you get a spot on late night. Finally big leagues with big league pay and big league recognition. Then your ratings arent so good. Rumors circulate of being replaced. Then Trump comes along. Reluctantly you start doing bits about him here and there. Somehow he wins. You still hold out for a bit, but before inauguration day you cave and start doing tons of bits on trump. Reviving shit you thought you left behind to make fun of trump. Doing 10min monologues all about trump. Even bringing him up in fucking interviews. This gets the ratings, and this is now your life. You went from being a caricature of a republican every night to talking endlessly about someone you call a caricature of a human. And there is no escape. This is not an exit.

DLIPOLD DLUMP!!
HE KILLED FLORGON BOBBISH, THE FLIBBIY SHLIRECTOR!!!
SCHLOMONA, GET ME MY GOR NAMOR!
I WILL KILL PEANUT JOBES!

THE STATE of CNN

OKAY... HOW IS RUMPLEBUM GONAN BUILD THIS WALL???

GONALG?

requesting someone make a colbert niggerwalk

And for an instant... I thought this was Sup Forums circa pre 2011.

Thank you OP ans user, you made me laugh

Sup Forums is pol now, deal with it

I saw as I was wondering WTF? But now I'm wondering, WTF?
youtube.com/watch?v=_MUKIBfGN7c

DRYMPH
YOU
DONT
OWN
NOTHIN
GOYGOYGOY

BLONGAALFF!! TAKE ME BACK, I CAN'T STAND THIS SUFFERING!

D-did I just hear someone clap?

Flip it over and it would be better

I MAKE DLOOPY NOOPLES!!
DOGNOLD TARHUMPH!

BONDOND BUMPF

Jesus fucking shit... It's worse than the "thanks, Obama" meme (which was at least kinda funny).

What did colbert do that you guys are memeing him so much lately?

FLIPOY DRUNGF FUCKING DICKLICKER FAGGOT REONAELD FRUMORSPFF////!

CIDF pls

Pol is the new b. What a world

TTTTTTRUNGGGGGPPLLLLPPFFFFF

ARNNAHHHHHHHHHHLDDDDDDDDDDD GRUMPFFFFFFFFFFY DUMPFY NO MORE!!!!

This is at least 2 and a half scoops of autism.

It's more funny than MEAINDREAM MERDIER memes.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT COCK-HOLSTER TRUMP. THE FUCKING ORLANDO SHOOTINGS WOULD BE TOO GOOD FOR YOU AND PUTIN'S HOMO-SEX SHIT DICK RELATIONSHIP. AND I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF ONE AUDIENCE MEMBER CLAPS AT THE WRONG TIME I WILL FUCKING GUY YOU AND FEED YOU YOUR OWN TESTICLES, PARIS FRANCE ISIS STYLE YOU FLAMING FUCKING HOMO.

DLIPOLD TRIPTLOP!!
BRING ME MY SHRIMPY DIMPIES OR THEY WILL CALL BLONDIMIRE FLUTIN!!!!

Pls gib link to original video