*Fixed

Who in yellow or red would move immediately to see this happen?

>give southwest to niggers and Antifa

Wtf is this autism.

only yellow would move.

niggers are lazy, too lazy to move. plus not even niggers want to live next to niggers.

>just give clay away
never

What did Nevada do? The entire state was red except two counties :/

>Letting AZ turn blue

Not on my watch.

Just was wondering this. Why Carson and Storey County? Fuck washoe and Clark btw

Yeah fuck em both, and thats coming from a Las Vegan. As soon as voter ID stops allowing illegals and dead people to vote, I'm confident we'll go red once again.

Move them to Alaska.

Washoe county here.
It wasn't the native Nevadans fault. Everyone I've known growing up here votes and voted red. We are literally being ass fucked by Californians moving here.

I'm a native Nevadan and I hear you. Californians are shitting it up, and Reno is getting rapidly more shitty (it was always horrible).

What the fuck have you done to my home of arizona you fuck! Fuck this map if this happens ill fucking shoot every god damn nigger till i run out of ammo and then do pcp and meth and use a cacti arm to beat them till im killed

FUCK YOU OP AND YOUR SHIT HOLE OF A STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can we invade them afterwards?

Trail of tears V2 the great swim to Hawaii

No survivors.

Send the fucking transplants and the illegal voters back! When elections are won or lost by 20,000 votes, this shit cant fly

The few Arizona fags who haven't moved east or down to the southern states would lose their god damn minds

also, its really too bad about Reno. So close to Tahoe and yet its this weird little meth city. Make Reno Great Again?

Don't make me come over there.

Washoe here
this county is getting shitted up with Kalifornians so fast
there is no turning back
i'm moving to wyoming

>leaving Portland, Seattle and New York City out
dude. Most of cali is more conservative than any of those cities. In fact, most of those states are pretty conservative when it comes to politics, just most of the people in those states live in the big cities.

DON'T TOUCH UTAH
And Arizona! Why?
Most of Nevada is good, too. Just the city that needs to be dealt with.

Fuck that just send them back

You're an idiot.

WTF I love Thaiboys now!

I would rather see the niggers inherit all the blue area.

The yellow and red is worth about 3x blue areas

t. SW pro

>give 4 states and half of two others to niggers
>create a 3rd world country that borders US on two of its sides

Just select high black counties and force liberals and minorities into them, and have a huge wall around them. We can throw food over the wall for them so they dont starve.

It says federal land, amigo

makes sense if we can help migrate as many leftists to one place, all the muslims, leftists, commies, niggers in one place - one gun free zone
we have to do it if you think about it

greece gtfo

na im good, I live in the yellow. The only places in America that would tempt me are the Pacific Northwest, New England, and some places in the Midwest. Everything else is mostly crap

pay debnts

I'm not leaving Arizona.

Fuck off dude, it's our country. We aren't giving away our beautiful land. When the time comes shitskins will have the choice of leaving via airplane or leaving via helicopter.

why would you put the commies in some of the most beautiful areas of the country?

t. Nevadan

never give up perfectly good land when you can just genocide subhumans instead.

Clark has one of the highest percentage of Republican voters for a highly populated county.

>tfw in the yellow

fuck me, I thought my part of Utah was safe

Why don't you conquer Mexico and do this there? Use the niggers as a buffer zone between you and Latin America

Fuck you. Arizona and Utah are great states and we're not having any of your shot fag.

You clearly know nothing about Arizona. You funny guy. We kill you last.

well the military would never give up that perimeter.

I'm not going to give them a fucking inch.