Why is he so butthurt about Christianity? Christians are the ones who even wrote down Norse paganism

Why is he so butthurt about Christianity? Christians are the ones who even wrote down Norse paganism.

Other urls found in this thread:

militarygetsaved.tripod.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously, he's like those fedora tippers at reddit, "muh kike on a stick" not an argument

>Christians are the ones who even wrote down Norse paganism.

it's like if hillary won in 2020 and the clinton dynasty ruled america for centuries afterward, then they wrote an account of trump's presidency. that's the level of accuracy to be expected from those descriptions of norse paganism.

Still can't believe people took/take this guy seriously. I'm with you finnbro

Pagan kings forced their own people to convert to Christianity because central to Christian theology was the divine right of Kings to rule from father to son in lineage one generation to the next.

>Why the average swedish weak (((vegan)) only person who grew up listening to garbage is afraid of Christianity?
Well, they are a product of post-WW2 weak faggots.

why does anyone care about this murdering snownigger autist retard?

literal youtube attention whore who ives a fuck

>You see chillunz we wuz jarlz n shieet until the mofucken xians started 'pressin us. We wuz buildin compasses 'n stone hinges n shieet. We wuz thuleans. Not git yo blond ass to bed.

>Dad why don't you have a job, all you do is sit in your van all day?

>shut yo blond ass up and git to bed

DESU christianity thrived because eurocucks allowed it too... if pagans were so strong why didn't they fight wars over christianity and die for their beliefs... Band together and fight for what they believe... Either they didn't truly believe in their pagan gods or the disciples of Jesus Christ really did influence them away from those ideals... I mean we still have christmas, easter, halloween, and many other pagan holidays in europe for those that wish to celebrate them.. and yes christmas is supposed to represent the birth of christ although he wasn't born then and it is the winter solstice which pagans used to celebrate.

Actually no, Christian monks recorded the Norse beliefs with a high degree of objectivity. Also there's a ton more information than what we have on the Celtic religion - Caesar utterly destroyed them, didn't even bother to make records

Stop defending Christianity.

>christian monks
>high degree of objectivity

choose one.

It's hard to admit when you're wrong. Much easier to go full retard.

their polytheism is what fucked them to begin with. if the pagans could have united against christianity it wouldn't have been a contest, but they all hated each other and the christians were able to play them off against each other as they conquered one at a time.

He used to burn down churches and now regrets it as he realizes the church was really to protect the white race.
So now he shills for a cucked pagan dead religion.
His ego is way too high to admit he ever did anything wrong even decades in past.

>as he realizes the church was really to protect the white race

Nobody likes pope cuckfrancis, he's part of the new age traitor backstabbers

This and paganism can never become big religion in Europe, it's Iron Age ignorance and that's all, science has replaced it and Christianity is better religion anyhow

>caring what a low-iq snownigger thinks or says

I'm only subbed to his channel when I feel like a dose of cringe

If the church doesn't protect the white race anymore then what's the point?

is jesus only the white man's god?

What is this comparing again?

>christians are the ones that wrote about the traditions they destroyed and suppressed.

C'mon, dude, I am a christcuck myself but that is a shitty argument.

I don't know man.

Islam in 2083. It's at the top of the comic.

Where do you go to meet right-wing neopagan / atheist women in the US? What group of white women in the US can you point to that is consistently against SJWism and feminism other than conservative Christians? What other group of white people in the US actually consistently raise children above the replacement level? Christianity is the only hope for Western civilization in the US because Christians are the only ones who reproduce.

ehh dude ancient paganism spread from Babylon and was made its own thing, a lot of languages evolved in a similar manners, going to a place and then being localized

Christianity is no different, but I can understand why its hated in its current form
organized Christianity right now aside from the orthodoxy is just another arm of internationalism

Honestly I don't think europeans need paganism or christianity, I think we need a new faith that uses the internet and ancestor worship

>Varg
>Weak
Say this to his face, dingus, see what happens.

>Christianity is the only hope for Western civilization in the US because Christians are the only ones who reproduce

It's a pointless argument since they're not making enough children anyways. Doesn't matter if they produce more than an athiest or buddhist or whatever.

nigga varg is a lanket that plays tabletop games

is he gonna chimp out?

Exactly. People like the retard in the comic don't realize we won't have to reach that point of Islam conquering the west if we stick to Christianity and raise our birthrates.

It also wouldn't hurt if there was a resurgence of racial Christianity, teaching things like Jews being of the Synagogue of Satan and Blacks having the Curse of Cain.

>norsemen

I stopped trying to understand this guy. He contradicts himself all the time, constantly makes false statements, and worse of all, thinks he has it all figured out and those who dare to disagree with him are stupid.
Everything he does can be summarized as "we wuz" for Scandinavians. It's funny when you realize this.
At least he was a funny meme on Sup Forums for a while. That's the only good thing to come out of him.

I think you're confusing Ham with Cain.

Yep you're right.

Well they are making more than atheists and surely more than "pagans"

>I think we need a new faith that uses the internet and ancestor worship
I like the second part but what do you mean use the internet?

He is a descendant of the mighty vikings and is proficient is sword fighting. He will fucking demolish you.

>Everything he does can be summarized as "we wuz" for Scandinavians.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this way. That's the way I've always felt about him.

So we should just give up and let the invaders disposes us? Personally, I'm going to go along with the only group that is reproducing: conservative Christians. And like I said before: how many atheist or neo-pagan white women have you met in the US that are right wing? Again, white women in the US who are not conservative Christians seem to be SJW feminists.

Because he wants to screw his faggot achmed boi however he wants like the disgusting goy that he is

His views on Christianity aren't even a problem.
His view that that bringing in the whole 3rd world into europe for muh accelerationism is the problem.
Anyone who thinks about this idea for more than 2 seconds realizes how stupid it is, it rests entirely on covering normies and leftist cucks to your side, which will never happen.
Instead the european man through Vargs genius plan will be either mixed or genocided.
Cuck tier ideology.

I've met a few women at AFA gatherings but I'm not saying there's not more christians than pagans. They can have 4 kids a piece but it doesn't matter when they keep supporting Israel who in turn pressures the people they vote for into flooding the country with millions of spics and niggers every year.

Also pagans never have any arguments other than childish insults and their sources are something that Varg made

You can condemn the Babylonians when you ruled the world twice or three times in a row LEAF

Converting*

>childish insults
>posts some meme pic

Top quality post

Agreed about the (((synagogue of satan))). The best bet on the other part is to keep it Biblical and take the strongest stance against degeneracy possible. The degenerate races will naturally be repelled. There's a reason why Sunday church service is generally the most segregated time in America. Meanwhile we create places to meet in real life and build communities that stress the importance of child rearing.

I recommend finding the most conservative church possible and attending. Red pill them on the Jews if possible.

Here is a good source if you are a protestant. Independent fundamental baptists are generally very conservative and you will find some red pilled folks in attendance:

militarygetsaved.tripod.com

>WE WUZ IZREELITES

>muh curse of Cain

Smells like "seed of satan" meme bullshit

The honest truth is that blacks are son of Ham. Who had a slave mentality (it's in Genesis 9 if anyone's interested).

The point is that a son takes after his father's ways. And that's the short of it. Nothing more or less

Pagans make me want to be a lumberjack...

Unfortunately, conservative Christians do tend to support Israel. But the point is, what's the alternative? Whites who are not conservative Christians tend to support mass immigration on an even higher level, plus they support SJW / feminist degeneracy. And once again, the likelihood of finding a right-wing female atheist of neopagan seems quite slight indeed. Without raising children, Western civilization and the US are doomed.

Rather than LARP as neopagans, I suggest finding the most conservative church possible, raising a family with a Christian woman, and red pilling your fellow churchgoers about (((Israel))).

I wouldn't say modern Jews are the synagogue of Satan. to really know if a modern Jew is the descendant of Jakob just read about Jacob in Genesis. Does the Jew you know act like him?

Good or bad? Then he's a son of Jacob. Those who aren't really Jewish will do things that will hurt Jews long term.

Real Jews will be loyal to Israel as we all know they are fiercely loyal. Fake jews will blatently shill against Israel and look sorta off, they may be a bastard child of a Jew to back up his namesake but he will do things that are against Israel's best interests.

Real Jews just won't betray Israel, it's that "tribe mentality" they will not leave it.

nice get but Marcus Aurelius can fuck off, he literally told his own countrymen WHITE men, to accept slavery because "the Platonic god wills it"

That's bullshit

just stopping by to shill for /christian/

CHRISTIANS OF Sup Forums - COME AND POST
its over on 8 ch (not shilling for any other board on that chan, mind you)

Jesus was the exact same kind of person though, just drop the shitty religion already

>just drop the shitty religion already
In favor of what then?

I honestly think he was diddled by a priest when he was younger.

Shame for you since he approved of the Law

Reminder that Orthodox Christianity, not neopaganism, will be the salvation of Western civilization.

Come to church, white man.

This is amazing, thanks for uploading it.

Roman Catholics defended the west give credit where it is due fedora

Glad to share
also
Jesus said "I came not to abolish the Law and the prophets but to fullfill."

That's why He threw the moneylenders out of the temple, right? That's why He told the Jews that the following:

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 8:44-45.

Yep, sounds like Pope Francis to me. Or not.

Now you are being subjective isztvan
This is the dumbest comparison I've ever seen

Hes just pandering to LARPers on Youtube because all he knows is how to commit arson

>Roman Catholics defended the west
Actually, that was the Byzantine Empire. Glad that the Latins returned the favor in 1204.

>give credit where it is due fedora
Fedora means atheist, but I suppose you're twisting it to mean anyone who doesn't suck your pope's wrinkly old cock.

>Why is he so butthurt about Christianity?
Varg is Jewish. Look at older pics from him before he had surgery.

As a protestant, I appreciate the Catholics of Eastern Europe who are standing up against mass immigration. All conservative Christians of various stripes need to stand together and fight degeneracy.

CHRISTIANS OF Sup Forums
COME TO THE DEDICATED CHRISTIAN BOARD FOR Sup ForumsLACKS
NOT TELLING YOU TO LEAVE HERE OR TO GO ON ANY OTHER BOARD ON 8 CH
BUT KNOW THERE IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

Edgy

Varg is a device of the french government designed to weaken europeans by having them idealize the most culturally barren then claim there's no such thing as french culture.

I see him posted all the time but I don't like him, never did.

>Byzantine
Let me tell you about CONSTANTINOPLE

Get it RIGHT

Anyways yes they did a good job for a few hundred years fighting them off. BUT they lost a lot of land and they never won it back.

That's pretty brutal. Constantinople was also famous for it's latin massacre and telling Crusaders to fuck off.

Roman Catholics have a prouder military history due to simply winning back their land.

And yes it did take a long time for us to recover, but this is mostly due to either poltical infighting (which the Pope always denounced and ultimately ended) or simply poverty.

Greece had much better resources and still lost

The 4th crusade was justified. The Greeks promised to pay them as agreed on and they decided not to, also the Latin massacre, literally an ethnic genocide of white men

Greeks lost to the Ottomans because Ottomans had better cannons and all that. Greeks could not get their shit together either

You guys call us "half chan" so you can go back where you came from. I mean what the hell is that

now get ur germanic asses to bed

Yeah absolutely, I agree too. I want us to unite

Thank for brotherly response.
You could answer it normally, bit no, you had to shitskin orthodox and post most retarded image about it.
You disgust me

If poles and romanians didn't flood western europe would be great too.

>shit
Autocorrect or changed it to shitskin

"hurr derp i met this 1 pagan-atheist guy who's was based AF dude, and like therefore all pagans are redpilled not like ALL cuckstians which are all pacifists kikes."

Why would I disgust you? If I am disgusting to you then dont' complement me because I hate it

I will not accept it

This

YOU FUCKING THICK CUNT THAT IS A 8/pol/ MEME AND I SPECIFICALLY SAID I AM SHILLING ONLY FOR /christian/ AND NO OTHER BOARDS

If you want to love me then love me fully.
Like God told you to
But if you want to hate me then hate me fully.

To go inbetween is just dishonest

he ahs a platform that is larger than most nobodies, so he is going to0share his thoughts and if you agree with hinm then you are at the same opinion

kek
I think Ill stay on here, but whatever enjoy your own board

>muh 6 gorillion dead latin merchants that dindu nuffin other than cheating the populace
>meanwhile pridefully mocking the tribulations and suffering of the true Church
Typical Pharisaic behaviors. I'll pray for your repentance.

Pagans are largely subversives, they want to feel like they're uncucked because muh ancient traditions but all they do is act as a needle stabbing the much more numerous christian white nationalists in the foot

If pagans really gave a fuck about both their race and their religion then they would do like the mormons and amish do and find a nice little region to set up all-pagan towns to have pagan families while farming and crafting and shit.

Instead they dick around online being bitches. I suppose to Varg's credit he does own a farm but he has made no efforts to get other pagans to move out to where he is to form a pagan community so he's still missing the mark.

I ALSO SAID I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO LEAVE HERE YOU FUCKING NEWFAG MONG

>greeks lost because of cannons
>not because the fourth crusade utterly fucked them

Yeah okay faggot

Every time

>pharisee pharisee
DONT LIKE THE RULES HUH

OY VEY

Hey hey these are white Roman men were talking about here, innocent Centurians, that blood doesn't need to be spilt

oh WOW, he was a literal leftist burning down churches.
Fucking wearing makeup and doing things to attack and harm whites.
If he was anti-white instead of pro-white crest toothpaste now, he would be praised as a revolutionary by the leftist SJW's right now.

He needs to apologize if he actually cared.
Except his arguments are on the same level as coppercab, redheads are a separate race, brown eyes are not white, etc.
So I doubt he actually cares.

>8 is twice 4
>erge 8 chan is two fours and is thus full, 4 chan is one half of 8 and is thus half chan

WOW THAT WAS SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT

>Catholic
>eastern Europe
I'll give you Poland, Hungary, and Croatia, but the rest are all Orthodox(Russia, Belarus, Serbia, Greece, Romania, etc)

Please dont' pray for me, I want to be this man. I'm staying this way. Because it's the man God made me.
Go ahead call me a Pharisee, I'm used to it by now kek