How would the Muslim world react if this happened?

How would the Muslim world react if this happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_during_the_Hajj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'd just rebuild it like the last time the Kaaba was destroyed.

Nothing, it's been destroyed before.

It's about some sort of meteorite's spiritual power, not the actual Black box, you uncultured swine.

Are there any non-muzzies who still practice kamakazi rushing ? Someone bored out of their minds looking for a reason to inject a bit thrill into their life ?

Anyone remember the crane getting struck by lightning and falling into the crowd at Mecca during a storm on the anniversary of 9/11 back in 2015?

>not saying a word about the number of Muslims that would be killed

what are you, Muslim?

No more oil 4 u

MOAB when?

How would the Muslim world react if THIS happened?

They's be slightly more explosive than usual.

*They'd

God damn, I feel like some kind of nigger now...

World War 3

Sure, they would rebuild the Kaaba, but Muslims are just as bloodthirsty and extreme now as they were the last times it was destroyed over a thousand years ago.
They would lash out at anyone they perceive as an enemy.

They all power down, now that the pylon has been destroyed.

They'd go into a rage and start exploding everywhere, same as every other time they've reacted to something.

I think that's Koreans, but I've been wrong before. It's probably be a safe bet to plop some bunkers down and set some Siege Tanks while we're at it.

would there be any noticeable difference? Im sure theyd still find goats attractive

if Blumpht was inside the plane, I'm OK with this

Generally there's like a really really high number of deaths in mecca that seems almost made up. It's honestly like a metalocalypse concert going on there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_during_the_Hajj

As long as it obliterated their faggy rock into a billion little pieces I imagine they'd all cry and moan and then nothing would happen as they slowly realize they've been worshipping a fucking rock for a thousand years like a bunch of niggers.

I remember i fantazised about doing this when i was 9. not even joking, i thought americans would love me for what they did on 9/11.

That's true, you know those muzzies are pretty similar to banelings. Always fucking shit up. Tanks should be good

Like this