White man, it's time for a new country

Instead of fighting the losing battle of keeping the west white, why don't we all just leave our respective countries and take over land in Africa and form our own country?
>Whites only
>Seriously, whites only
>Mineral rich land
>No jews, muslims allowed
>Women are not allowed to vote. Everything started going to shit when they got the right to vote
>After success in a small area, we can start to colonize the rest of Africa, kicking out the niggers
>West takes in more african refugees
>More whites flee to our White Africa
>We have now successfully swapped places, and have a vast swath of land rich in minerals and resources full of whites only

Other urls found in this thread:

suidlanders.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fucking hot though

It's okay Bogdan. OP said whites only anyway.

>we can't take care of something that is about 5% of population
>let's take out another continent as well

other countries would react.
a world war would start.
as a newborn country, we would have no chance to survive it, let alone win it.

Lol I wish. Good luck not getting collectively fucked by countries militaries though. Though ISIS did pretty well in the Middle East...

If we get nukes they have to take us seriously.

Pic related is a better idea.
And replace women with androids, cost less in long run, does not carry diseases and can work 24/7 on extreme conditions.

And that's bad how? White people can at least survive in heat, unlike niggers living in the cold

DIDN'T WE ALREADY TRY THIS BEFORE, NUMEROUS TIMES?
Unless you have overseas support for the white nation, eventually you get Rhodesia2Zimbabwe

yes but still
our nukes < their nukes
also, how would we even get a hold of the said nukes?

Antarctica is based.

Isn't South Africa already working on collecting funds to do just this? Everything south of the equator will be white when they're done.

Kekistan irl?

Whites need to board a spaceship as soon as the journey would be safe and leave the browns and blacks behind. It'd likely be a multi-generation voyage to a planet so there would be plenty of time to establish a written understanding why we left and how never to make contact with what was left behind. Under any circumstances.

The nazis have already done that...

Found the website:
suidlanders.org

Highly unrealistic and vaguely planned. The New World could've been a second Europe, but we blew it. Unless a new epidemic clears some space, there exists little chance at beating century old powers. A cucked nation is not a powerless one. They will follow.

Nobody is going to get nuked, so it doesn't matter if our nukes < their nukes. It's about the implication.

Where does anyone get nukes. You make them. If North Korea could figure it out I'm sure we could.

But look at our country and the Eternal Leaf, it is possible. There is so much untouched natural wealth in Africa. The problem with Rhodesia and Zimbabwe is that the Western world was *against* them and didn't let them defend themselves. Same with South Africa, which was banned from the Olympics when North Korea and other slave pens were allowed in (how convenient).

The way to do it would be to create a Zionist-like organization, buy a bunch of land to settle people in, and when the natives attack, go full Israel and annex the entire thing. You would just need a lot of firepower.

too hot for you snowniggers.

If you got an army of 20k men, you could easily take any African shit hole. So basically, organize the dirty south to invade Africa desu

Then you need boats, lots of boats for the invasion but imagine the pussy lol

It's been tried already - Australia

The problem is liberals. They feel sorry for the people who shouldn't be let in then do it anyway.

you know what would be great? tag team that shit with the chinese. create a new super white race with the cold, cunning intellect of the east and the heart of the west. any takers?

eh, but we would commit the biggest genocide in recent history. other nations would react, somehow. i don't know if it would be nuclear, but they would present a from of opposition.
you can't randomly start to annex countries just like that.

China already thought of this guys, and they're well on their way

Ebola is God's gift to humanity.

how fucking stupid are you? First off, Antartica isn't an island, it's the frozen circumference of our circular planet.

Secondly, if other races wanted to start a war with us, they would literally just have to push us off the edge into space.

Get it together, nerd.

There is the problem of the fucked up geography, China owning all goods spots, muslims fucking up everything, and our laziness. So no.

Japan is right. WE HAVE TO GET THERE BEFORE THE CHINKS DO! THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE AT EASY LAND ON EARTH!

Really God's gift... Plus who cares if it freezes outside we're geeks living inside anyways.
We need to fund that project tough..smt like let's make Antartica Living again, for the first 200 years tough only low melanine people because they're more likely to resist frostbites ( don't tell them we lie )

And leave our forefathers home lands to be conquered by savages, the fuck is wrong with you.

They left their respective countries to build a better one. If they saw the shithole that is America today, they would applaud us leaving and starting our own, again.

Tag team it with China and Russia.

The leafs show the cucked nature residing in many Europeans (just look at West Europe's France, Krauts, and Dutch results).

While US Europeans aren't as bad, just look at what they still did (Mexicans and Africans).

Even if we had another European migration, the cucked would still follow to destroy. I personally blame Europeans becoming xenophilia with one another. It made us soft and opened from the lack of competition among all the sub-races.

It isn't strong enough to do the job though. Heck, even aids, malaria, Muslim slave trade, Belgium, war and starvation wasn't/isn't enough.

No we have to do it on our own. Whats the point of all this if we share it with a billion chinks? No country on Earth has it right, so we can't "tag team" it with them. Chinese are soulless,godless,ugly creatures. Truly repulsive. Russians can maybe be allies, but we can't just be a russian colony. Shit it's a non alphabet language, how could we even communicate with them realistically?

It's too hot, we'll turn into niggers in 100,000 years.

We just simply can't compete against China in African colonization. They'd just zerg it through sheer numbers with the backing of the Chunk government. If we're lucky we might get a small state.

chink*

>not moving to antarctica, the white man's continent

I like the idea of claiming middle America better.

Montana,Wyoming, The Dakota's.

Antarctica can be a colony after we get Africa. We can't grow food there naturally. Can only be used if you have supplies, technology funneling into it.

Don't actually let the chinks live there. Just convince them that getting rid of niggers would help the planet & promise them scarce resources.

Fuck off, Achmed.

The problem with that is seceding from the worlds most powerful military instead of invading poor African countries that nobody gives a shit about.

not moving to the north pole, the white man's snowy bastion.

Fuck you. This is the true White Land.

sub saharan africa is so huge and full of resources. its a shame its populated by dozens of different negro tribes that cant get their shit together.

What is Rhodesia?

either way you'd be giving up the military.

besides I don't mean secede of the country, just claim those States as unofficially ours. Make it a breeding ground for the white race.

This is going to sound crazy coming from a Sup Forums user, but I actually don't want to kill myself. And I'm pretty sure that's like all they do there.

fuck yeah I'd live there in a heartbeat.

God keeps trying to kill them with disease but the fucking leftist western cucks keep saving them.

>whites only, no jews or muslims, that means peace

>except Europe since before they invented the nigger
>except Russia
>except China

DUURRR MOMMM JUST 10 MORE MINUTES OF Sup Forums

Being anti-white has definitely become a thing, and it will follow us around for the rest of our lives. I wish those fucking people would drop it already.

Motherly Stupidity. Get funds from the entire world for that great " green " project that could save the world. When everyting is viable, OK sorry we independant now ( member US ? ). Fake civil war for rights and there we go... No other country would nuke it then, they paid for that project...

Worked out so well the first time

It's a big chunk of land that's ariable. The weather is cold and the only people that live there are whites and eskimos.

And it's sparsely populated.

my kind of scene. All I need is nature to keep me occupied.

Kek. White boys that can't survive a week without internet want to invade a terrain they know little to nothing about. It will Vietnam 2.0 , only that this time, none of you will leave alive.

stfu nigglet. If it weren't for you parasites we wouldn't even be thinking about shit like this.

Ignore that it actually contains countries, dudes.

you get accustomed

shit. she can occupy me on cold nights too. just no offspring.

Someone is irate. Don't say you were not warned lol.

what happens when you get run over by the niggers surrounding you and they nukes now?

Are mixbreeds allowed?

Americans should be forbidden from living in the new lands. Once you let them inhabit your country dumb shit like faggot rights and other degeneracy appears. They're a magnet for jews too.

get out nig.

I wouldn't touch Africa. though if whites were to populate it we'd eventually make it a power house like we did the US.

I would feel gross living in a place that negros also live in.

>What is South Africa?

hnnnggg

Make it so that you need to solve a simple math equation before firing a nuke.

Make that happen'den,

>Get fucked by other countries that actually have backing/infrastructure
Wow.
You'd think anybody would be dealing with North Korea's shit if they were located in the shitlands of Africa?

this is why the quality Americans need to shed the filth. Start anew and get away from the shitty, corrupt 'Americans'.