When millions of Americans are kicked out of the ER and the back of ambulances because they couldn't pay the Entry Fee...

When millions of Americans are kicked out of the ER and the back of ambulances because they couldn't pay the Entry Fee, remember that all Republicans should be arrested for assault, murder and theft.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YUXwDMqjC-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is it with shariablue and this girl? Fuck off shill, saged.

>filename
>shitpost
>not permab&
m8

>steal money from other people
>"freedom"

hage and side please muck fods

How can you claim universal healthcare is a freedom when you have to use the strongarm of government to force citizens to purchase crappy healthcare coverage?

Mental gymnastics from the non-lucid, everybody!

Do you believe in the freedom for me to have your stuff?

Posted 12 times this week/10

Freedom doesn't mean gibs.

The idea is to create an affordable healthcare not a free healthcare.

You don't even know the difference between freedom and welfare state.

Republicans claim to believe in freedom but they don't believe in freedom for everyone to be equal and for each to be given according to her need and for each to give according to her ability.

Why are they such hypocrites?

freedom should be freedom to be left alone, not freedom from want.

youtu.be/YUXwDMqjC-A

If I'm paying for your fat, worthless, degenerate ass to have access to healthcare with my tax dollars, it's not freedom.

Thanks for the nut, based Chilean
Adios, mi general

Uses sage, you dumbcunt

This shilling is so fucking obvious, it might honestly just be a troll.

OP changed the name of the file.
I remember this from yesterday.
The file name literally had "ShareBlue" in it.
Christ, these people are even more retarded than I am.

It's probably because of frogs, but jesus christ, if they dogpile a waifu they're just going to make her a whore. Lack of diversity in that area is the real tragedy.

>republicans claim to believe in freedom
>they want gay marriage and marijuana/drugs and immigration to be illegal

I believe in the freedom to rape.

>When millions of Americans are kicked out of the ER and the back of ambulances because they couldn't pay the Entry Fee
That is illegal. See the EMTALA.

Tasty savory herb and obscure.

>republicans claim to believe in freedom
>but they dont believe in freedom to own slaves?

Freedom is not free. It is paid for with blood, sweat and tears. What has been used to pay for your healthcare? It isn't free just like freedom isn't free. There is always a cost and if you are not willing to pay for it then you don't get it.

came here to say this. Taxation is theft

gross butthole...

jesus christ texas. what the fuck is this shit

>Freedom
>Making doctors do shit for free

No it is not. A fiat currency is a note loaned into the economy by the government to be used in the purchasing of goods and services. It is a representation of real value only because the government says it is and since you are loaned the use of the currency the government is allowed to tax that use. This is the basis for fiat money. If it was a representative or commodity currency then the currency itself would have value or would represent real value. US promissory notes were representative currency but the US has not use a representative currency in almost 100 years.

>trumpcare gives everyone a refundable tax credit to be used on healthcare
>essentially a limited version of universal healthcare
>libtards are still complaining

Credit is $1200 and ur too stupid to realize that's 10% of your annual health care

Universal healthcare isn't free. I hate that so much of my tax dollars go towards keeping fat fucks and old people alive. I didn't get any handouts. I earned where I am in life. Now I have to pay for the assholes who didn't feel like making something out of themselves. Poor people only deserve what they can afford, and if they can't afford health insurance, they should die.

freedom to raping women

From what I can tell they must think that because it's anime and a frog that it would be accepted as a new image macro meme. It's just stupid though. Non organic memes never grow.

Freedom is not being over taxed for some slob working a minimum wage job healthcare that's communism and against the constitution. They were taking middle class peoples half months salary so these poor idiots that did nothing with their lives can have healthcare