*AUTISTIC SCREECHING* #SJW Loses her Mind on University Campus

Is this for real? Another SJW mental breakdown video? Are they collectively losing their minds?

youtube.com/watch?v=ue05foVmajI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0X1xOKMKX80&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was obviously doing it for attention. You can see it in her eyes.

Mental illness confirmed.

I'm going to walk around with my Swastika flag and watch heads explode.

Yup, most likely. I think the sad thing here is that we can't fully tell at this point.

Quite literally autistic screeching

Send them to Allah's camp
that will sort them out

fucking hell i could only make it half way through.
If these mentally ill retards keep this shit up i'm going to fucking start the civil war myself

I don't think so. I think she doesn't have the brain power to debate or converse with the ... picketers? ... I think she's just dumb (ergo art major) and this is her best go-to algorithm. It's all the signs of instinctual marking behaviors, sans the piss.

a few years back I thought concentration camps were evil and vile and it was disgusting humans could ever do that to each other.

now?
I legitimately want reeducation camps, the liberals need them.

>also I learned the holocaust never happened so it changed my perspective on the whole camp thing

You can see her smile when she shrieks. Fucking attention whores. She's getting a kick out of it.

god damn

Here is another
youtube.com/watch?v=0X1xOKMKX80&feature=youtu.be
Bitch complaining because of confederate flag, they tell them to leave and she melts down and goes batshit crazy

You know she is proudly boasting online about this right this second. How she stood up to the patriarchy and somehow thinks she made a point and won. I guarantee it.

Yes they most definitely are. I think they're coming to terms with the fact that they are diseased. I'm diagnosed schizophrenic and I see them as crazy

Why is Willem Dafoe harassing those shop owners?

The crazy bitch in the first video is looking for a guaranteed pass for her arts degree. She'll probably be worshiped by her professor for this.

I fucking lost it at " REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee YOGURT!"
lol

She's trying to scream at him to annoy him so much he leaves or responds to her in a way she can exploit. The left doesn't debate, they shut down.

>The left doesn't debate, they shut down.
Hmmmm

reminds me kinda of the movie "body snatchers".

Hi max!

Jesus, liberals never cease to amaze me with how absolutely fucking stupid and weak they are, they should all be beaten.

Why are they allowed to have children?

Why does this sound staged?

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFF