Sup Forums I'm in with some SJWs they're my only IRL friends

Sup Forums I'm in with some SJWs they're my only IRL friends.

They're in favor of undocumented immigration bleeding heart ect.

Even if I agree with these issues if I don't agree 100% they get mad and take it personally.

This really pisses me off.

Can I have some ammunition for debating SJW?

Danke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuB-E4Z8Ao&l=
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuB-E4Z8Ao&l=

Tell them their grandchildren will be brown

You might as well just kys for hanging out with SJWs in the first place you cuck

You have to go gay or convert to Islam for them to allow you to have different ideas. That's the only way.

stop hanging out with them you aus faggot cuck, they want to ruin your country

Pol don't give a Fu{k about your feelings

those aren't friends worth having user
forget them
join us
learn to surf

Find new friends mate

Why would you affiliate yourself with this kind of people ? Because you don't have anybody else ?

dont be a crypto nazi, that is no better than a crypto kike

Look I'm going to be serious here, it's good to have friends that even if you don't see eye to eye can compromise or at least tolerate each other.

If they get asspained by you not 100% not going with the hive mind they aren't friends worth having. But put them down softly since they are people too, once they get older they might realize the mistakes they've made and want to rekindle as changed people.

They take it personally? As long as you are not spewing bullshit like Holocaust denial or 9/11 truthing, they don't have a right to take it personally.

I went full Sup Forums and my girlfriend left me for it and I got bullied at university. I'm not falling for that one again

9/11 truthing is pretty fucking tame, only thing is most people think bush did 9/11 for the oil when really it was mossad/cia/saudi officials doing it for a whole lot of reasons

I'm familiar with the feeling. One's essentially the human version of those verified accounts that constantly reply to everything Trump tweets. Thankfully the majority of it is obviously empty virtue signaling, and he's swallowed redpills before so long as it isn't blatantly obvious what they are so there might be hope for him yet.

The other worst offender is literally fucking reddit incarnate and terminally retarded.

this

join a repilled group or something

You can't save them. You have to find new friends.

Bullshit of any kind is a waste of precious time. You waste your time being retarded and waste everyone else's time by expecting people to be dumb as you are.

Please, if you have a claim, don't believe it in 100% so you won't get your feelings hurt when it's proven wrong.

Show them this: youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4

Tell them that it's making fun of Nazis and they should like it

Don't you even know how to debate idiots?
You just act like a bigger idiot and take the piss out of them.
Think about it, how hard would it be for a liberal to change your views?
It would be just as hard for you to change a liberals view.
You're fucking Australian, start acting like one cunt.

Save your powerlevel lad. Don't sperg out and become a pariah! Or else your ass will be posting and summoned to

"Yeah, so? That's great. At least I'll have grandkids. Why does it matter? I'm not a racist or anything."

There is no debating, SJWs are degenerates. They ruined my last job by making up fake lies and getting me dismissed. Only thing I did was support trump...all the white SJW and mexicans come out of the wood works and started hating. Fuck them. There is no debating. Them and their niggers and beaners, etc can GTFO of my country. Seriously, any self-respecting man would not even associate with these degenerates.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy

M8 I'm gonna give you all the ammunition you need. Agree with them. Then start dressing up as a refugee and coloring your skin shit colored. Go around doing typical welfare migrant shit- vandalism, muggings, random violence, rape etc. Actually just Rape one of your qt liberal friends saying inshallah and be sure to shit yourself so they think you're a dirty refugee. Slap her around a bit then when your gang gets together start to rethink your position

Better alone than with SJWs. What is wrong with loneliness?

this