You white boi's mad you gettin' cucked by the african-american kekistani psyop that makes you guys look retarded by...

you white boi's mad you gettin' cucked by the african-american kekistani psyop that makes you guys look retarded by association?

cry more, white bois

BALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

=

rule 34 has gone too far

How can Aussie bois even compete?

Not really but sort of I guess?

this meme cracks me up lol

New Zealand is not Australia, you dumb American.

delete this now

look at this wanna-be white boi

>when you come into a thread and see the posts all made by one australian trying to remind us that they were the biggest shitposters before the fucking leafs came in to try to encroach on their shitposting territory

To be fair, I think both countries are equally shit, but Aussies DID come first, so....

/thread

pls delet dis

Did you make all these yourself or did you find them? I kind of want the folder you have them in.

I bet you would, white boi

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>white boy

I'm hispanic m8.

Is that right? white boi

I need some hero to take over

I'm running out

Who gives a fuck, you stupid Indonesian

Yes.

By the way, how did Aboriginals get a computer?

last one

Fuck man I kekkled. Pretty sure I've already seen this exact post before too.

This was the call that saved Australia, white boi

KEK

i've got none bro i've just been stealing yours
white boi

why do black girls have the worst feets?

Well least I can take the joke.

KYS

what a nigger, white boi

they don't
white boi

Nigga please. Like you ever fucked a black bitch.

>implying
i probably got 5 kids named jamal thruout the eastern seaboard cities

Leave Natalia Poklonskaya out of this, shit skin.

why you white boi's so mad?
white women don't wanna fuk you?

have fun with that, white boi

topfuckinkek

He's not even upset that his boyfriend is kissing a woman.

Apologize, white boi

haha say goodbye to white babies in a matter of decades, white bois
white women gon' get this work, try n stop me
>good luck ya pack of noodle armed dweebs

white girls have never been this redpilled before

you got your wish, white bois

time to get over it, white boi's
white women /ourterritory/ now

god I hate american woman, does Russia have nice parts I can move to?

no.

get a clue white boi
they r gettin' smarter by comin' to us

Have fun being a nigger

But then you'll have to go back to having sex with gorillas, have you thought this through Jamal?

>bong
opinion discarded