www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htdeeic-byY
beautyeditor.ca/2014/02/07/ivanka-trump-before-and-after
youtube.com/watch?v=kMsHEKy8N14&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3npdk5tM9_LlKrkJsLZNtX&index=112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a movement.

Wtf I hate trump now

>one scoop for every gender

>i-it's not a f-fence

white people deserve their own homeland

Is the big interview anywhere? The one with the black guy.

>everyone in my family has bright blue eyes
>mine are dark grey

It's in the OP

Blacks aren't smar...

ban drumpf generals when?

People voted for this youtube.com/watch?v=htdeeic-byY

Can someone give me the rundown on what Kobach announced at the most recent press conference?

are you slavic? they seem to have more of a chance of grey eyes.

AWOO~

Third-world people make a third-world country.

It makes me want to fight with them, even knowing that I'll never be accepted by them... Alas what an unfulfilling life.

At least you're white

Thanks.
>t. pic related.

>niggers can only innovate when it makes crime easier
Really dindus my nuffins...

OK I have a question for all the neo-nazi white supremacists in here.

How do you expect to succeed? Because you'll need a large majority of White people to start thinking racially, and I can't see that happening.

White people HATE racism. They think it's the most evil thing imaginable. Ask your average person what he thinks about White Nationalists, and they'll say they're the worst people on Earth. There's a reason Hitler is the go-to bad guy. Beyond that, most white people have friends of other ethnicities. They grew up with them and like them, so how are you going to convince them to hate them?

So how the hell are you going to convince most white people to suddenly become racists?

My wife is pregnant with a boy. Should I give him my name? He'd be the 4th with that name.

>black man
>steals
everytime

>being a sodomite

Hell is for ever!

They asked for a open structure to be able to see through the other side.
Watch the interviews with HS secretary.
He went to the border and spoked with the police officers.

He's leading an investigation on voter fraud

L.O.L. What happened to your cartoon?

FUCK YOU ISRAEL, FUCK YOU HASBARA

burn in hell faggots

>black guy
Was he based?

Pick something original

> kek, the other portuguese is a moor

Much like Fluffy's tag stuck "Moortugal" was a tag that stuck to the other portuguese but given his blurred pic he is very likely european

Build that wa-

Repair that fence!

Wow, thank you black people
>tfw the race war will include black Android terminators

the anti-white left-wing and obnoxious, criminal, parasitical minorities will help.

Nothing is guaranteed.

If "anti-racists" are so unconcerned with race, how come they only have a problem with White schools, White workplaces, White towns, White Cites and White countries?

I've never seen any "anti-racist" complain that any place is too Brown and it has to become LESS Brown to combat racism.

Who do they think they are kidding?

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Yawn this should be the last thread let's not make anymore till next week we all deserve a rest
Ok I must go now I must go to sleep
Last thread of the week until later we are more stronger with rest
Goodbye time for rest

name him Van Vliet [last name]

after the legendary Captain Beefheart.

Yes

Imagine is this had been Obama. They would be gushing about how quirky and playful he is.

that pic really bring out the fact ivanka has had quite a bit of nose work done, I reckon she is 2-3 jobs away from full MJ mode

beautyeditor.ca/2014/02/07/ivanka-trump-before-and-after

Name him Donald.

You still here CruzBro? Was enjoying our discussion

Travel ban to include Sweden, when!?

call him Son of Faggot, it would be pretty fitting

Two scoops and one dying baby(that you must pay for), the western world is sure fighting!

Please don't be one of those people unless you're actually a blue blood.

>everyone in my family has brown eyes and glasses
>have blue eyes and 20/12 vision

That's not far off from my name
Don't talk about my wife like that

B O G P I L L.

>Ahmed is still mad about muh airfield
Are you frustrated?

ok you can spew catchphrases, but can you give me an actual answer? How the hell do you think you're going to get people on your side? Especially when your side is composed of literal retards, skinheads, LARPing autists, and directionless young white males?

It's not a very appealing gaggle, is all I'm saying. How do you get the normies (who HATE racists)?

They don't. They were more prominent and influential in the 60s when the country was 90%+ white and look how that worked.

At this point we should just treat them as leftists and destroy as needed. Identity politics doesn't work anyway, why even entertain white supremacy when it's white people that voted for all this shit to happen in the first place. I have no problem with maintaining a white majority, but only if that majority is held together with Enlightenment ideals. A nation of liberal white retards isn't worth fighting for.

>supporting a hispanic

You have to go back.

Oh no!
I'm black pilled now
:(

We sure do love our based muslims, am i right /sg/?

Oh wow, so you're naming him faggot? That's a lot of Faggots in your family then if this will be the 4th.

Try Adolf. Has it been long enough? Ok to use it at this point?

No answer is going to suffice because you're not open to anything outside of your little sphere. You're ignorant, only you can help yourself. Hope this (you) helped your rent.

liberals ARE enlightenment ideals you retard

So, what happened to Spicer?

>tfw my local bank has been acquired by the Boggs

>t-they wanted a s-see-through, fence like, w-wall
He has zero dollars for any new wall and got a tiny amount for fence upgrades

Were these people so brainwashed by liberal propaganda regarding the Iraq War they feel the need to oppose American intervention everywhere at any cost?

I mean, the Iraq war was a mistake in that it didn't benefit America in the way we thought it would. Let's not pretend it was some great atrocity compared to any other power projection effort.

Anti-whites scream "Racist!" at white people for decades in order to get their way. And now anti-whites complain about repetitiveness? What a joke!

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nothing

I'm willing to listen if you have anything constructive to say? You know, other than calling me a shill.

Why would you give another man's baby your name?

>not owning two goldfish just name one Adolf and one Churchill to try and change history
try harder

Hi Ronald.

I never supported Cruz, but I enjoyed the debate with the user I was talking to in the last thread

>goldfish

Not allowed to have dogs anymore in Bongistan?

Stop giving hints to the leftist redditor, if he wanted an answer he would've done his own thread and ask an specific question, not engage in a battle for (you)'s.

Hillary IS going to prison right?

I don't know if I can accept Trump as my president if he doesn't lock up the crook

It's my fault for using such a nebulous term, but modern libtard progressives have no mark of liberalism.

It's one of the reasons Trump won, normies sense it too.

Just call him "anti-white," lad.

dogs live longer then 5 years
has to be more precise if u want to change history

Just like King Nigger stole the primary from Hilldawg. No wonder she stole it from Bernie. She figures "what goes around comes around"?

she won against Obama but the superdelegates stole it from her, so she rigged it against Bernie. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

It's not perfect but it's far better than the Hillary timeline.

Hi

With a budget that wasn't even supposed to be towards those means, remember that this budget was the one supposed to be voted under Obama and nobody did so.
There is already a new budget with money for the wall included, also, it was a specificity asked by the police officers, they wanted a physical barrier in which they would be capable of seeing through.

Which I just said to him, it's a one off. He won't be getting anymore from me.

I don't think the Middle East can take much more intervention at this point.

Looking at the the ramifications of Iraq which were greatly amplified by Obongo, I'm not sure how you could classify it as anything but a great atrocity, just by the refugee blowback alone.

Jesus fuck lads it's real.

They literally think that the US armed the Taliban despite that group not existing until the mid 1990's. They know nothing of history.

Cubans are honorary Whites

Are you the same swede spamming lolberg memes in the other threads?

>mfw I've been on this site for almost a quarter of my life, but of course because of that annoyance paradise and their "LULZ BAYSED BLACK GUY XDDXD" faggotry, I feel more akin to anons here than most people on the outside who are and aren't black.

HUND OBER DA KOOPS DOHNALD *twich twich*

REWWY Shwoahwy !

fug...

There wasn't refugee blowback from Iraq. It's all from Syria and "oh fuck, Europe is letting anybody in."

Absolutely fucking not, no.

Here's hoping Sarah Sanders replaces Sean as WH Press Sec. Yes she's quite manly and yes Sean is /ourguy/ because he attends AnimeCons but Sarah is great. She doesnt take shit from the press and I'm in love with her southern accent.

¡LECHE GIGANTE!

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=kMsHEKy8N14&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3npdk5tM9_LlKrkJsLZNtX&index=112

> So how the hell are you going to convince most white people to suddenly become racists?

You are thinking in the wrong direction. People are naturally tribal, they already put their family over other people's families and their community over other people communities naturally. It takes massive indoctrination to convince a community "it's better to go without as long as you can provide a better life to others".

Think Michigan. They got fed up of bleeding jobs so Mexico can have a better livelihood (with their factories leaving to improve Mexican lives) and all it took was one people with corage to spell it out like it is (Trump) for the whole state to wake up and vote in their own interest again.

People won't suddenly become racists. Racism isn't even a thing, looking up for your own family and immediate community (that just so happens to belong to your race and ethnicity) used to be called "solidarity" and, as I mentioned, it took a massive effort of indoctrination to convince people (on this case, only white people) it is a bad thing.

On that note: did you guys ever notice intra group solidarity only becomes "racism" when applied to white people?

> blacks band to improve the lives of their black community: laudable. The leaders of the movement are called community organizers and may rise to the presidency
> hispanic band to improve the lives of their community: laudable.
> muslims
> Indians
> chinese

But when whites band to improve the lives of their communities:
> racism.
> no diversity
> oppression
> kkk

But all it takes is the right person breaking the indoctrination and the magic spell and white communities will look up for themselves again.