Women appreciation general

What are some good things about women? I feel as though we need this thread to get some perspective. Serious replies only, I'm a Canadian and I can beat you all in shitposting very easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=8J59XD9x_Vc&t=330s
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1TsNpkWgk
youtube.com/watch?v=rGfnlO_z97E
youtube.com/watch?v=yqxUqNj2RLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are some good things about women?
Nothing.

White women are based and contrary to what the shills would want you to believe actually hate black cock and desu they spell very nice

In some rare occasions they are easy to look at. I think there is nothing else.

They literally have only one purpose and that is to carry a baby and afterwards nurture it within supervision of father

They are Cute and nice and smell good and create life!

/thread

I'm pretty sure I can out-shitpost you.

Look at me. I have nothing to lose.

>Hey nice shoes! Yeah, they feel comfortable while walking
>Hey nice jacket! Thanks, it keeps comfortably warm.
>Nice girlfriend! Yeah, she has some comfortable holes.

Girls are fashion statements, except they walk next to you instead of you wearing them.. and they have but one good function.

they look and smell nice

When they were 11 to 14 because after that, there is absolutely nothing.

You look like a member of IS.. And you admitting you've got nothing to lose only confirms it.
>Kaboom

They are tidy and take care of the house. I have absolutely no clue of colours or fucking harmony or fabrics and stuff, but I have to admit, my wife has made our home quite presentable.
Also they cook.
And when you have a rough day at work or wherever, there's always some support, encouragement and back-up, when you begin to have doubt in your abilities/yourself.
Most importantly, they have tits, which is awesome.

Woah, Jesse from Breaking Bad, chill out on the meth and heroin, bro.

women make the small things in life a pleasure

also reminder that posting pictures of "sxc" or "bewbz" white women is not fucking propaganda - it only serves to promote a degenerate image of them

>b-but you're a cuck unless you're a sexual degenerate! you're trying to make us go extinct! we need to muhdick pua shit if we want white babies
retards

There is absolutely nothing good about women.

>when you begin to have doubt in your abilities/yourself

>showing signs of weakness

>she's already looking for greener prospects Hans

SJWs and feminism are feminine nature politisized.

Feels matter more than truth. "No dont call niggers criminals, that makes people feel bad".

Now people walk into the wrong neighborhood and get their asses beat because they werent aware of the danger.

Everything about female nuture is bad. For centuries men understood this, and did all they could to keep it in check, but now, they have full control, and the entire civilization is collapsing.

What's good about women? They are fun to look at.

its ony good when they ride bbc

Every woman ever is Peggy Hill.
Overconfident and completely blind to how inept they are.

>women make my small penis in life a pleasure.

Fixed it for you.

Attractive white women are the most beautiful creatures on the planet. How can you not look at a girl like this and fall instantly in love?

They give birth to boys who become men

>How can you not look at a girl like this and fall instantly in love?
Same girl as above

>>How can you not look at a girl like this and fall instantly in love?
With her Asian boyfriend

imagine big black cock between those tits

>>>How can you not look at a girl like this and fall instantly in love?

>create life!

Paternity Testing.

Women are vain as fuck, don't compliment them because doing so ruins them.

>>>>How can you not look at a girl like this and fall instantly in love?

>A fucking leaf

Women were actually a lot of fun in the 80s, and even in part of the 90s they weren't so lost. Millennial have it bad.

damn she is rly hot.. too bad her tiny dicked asian bf cant satisfy her. if she tried bbc she would realize that both white and asian men are merely subhumans compared to blacks. their penises are much bigger both longer and wider reaching places white ans asian dick cant reach and stretching that pink pussy like never before.

A E S T H E T I C S

Look at this race mixer, wanting to drink octaroon milk.

Im single and will most likely be for most of the rest of my life. After a while I stopped caring

they look good (some do at least)

This is now a MGTOW thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=8J59XD9x_Vc&t=330s

While women can certainly be annoying, backstabbing whores, they are better than most guys at social interactions. The ones with Ph.D's are more interesting to talk to than most women, as they aren't just blabbing about retarded shit

>be born pure aryan/nord
>spend time tanning trying to turn into a nigger
tanning is degenerate and a jewish trick to give whites skin cancer. white women should be proud to be pale as the driven snow.

Sorry lads lost my last shred of respect for women when my 20yo female cousin told me she dumped her computer science student boyfriend (who's working his way through college) and started seeing a 42yo recently separated guy because he's rich, takes her to nice places and buys her things.

I have such a huge fetish for 80's to early 90's girls. Everything from their fashion to how they carried themselves just gets me. It's like they had the perfect blend of good girl and bad girl, and were emotionally strong enough to not get triggered if a guy treated them like a girl.

>why are white wyminz not fucking ME? IM A NICE GUY!!!

comp sci bf. yeah i'm sure he was a real rockstar in the sack and totally paid attention to her adequately.

Can we all appreciate the female form in all it's glory?

fpbp

CDC data suggests 15% of women ages 18-22 are virgins. So, 15% of the younger ones aren't complete trash.

Aside from that though, they're just annoying and tiresome.

poof

Women generally smile nice.

their bodies. that's it.

>Can we all appreciate the female form in all it's glory?
Same girl in the above webm with her Asian boyfriend

They will cook you food with little to no coersion.
They hate dirty jobs so you can bargain to take out the rubbish and clean the bathroom in return for them doing literally everything else. They bring a second income to your home.

They are soft and warm in bed. Its fun to playfully torment them when they dont want to get up in the mornings. They make coffee. They drink booze with you and play vidya.

Basically its like having a friend that lives with you and you share expenses.

Am I a cuck for feeling glad that a white woman gets chinked instead blacked?

Growing up they can be just as shitposty as men and as individual as dudes, you might run into a real wild card not swayed by degeneracy etc... once you get past their appearance they can be pretty great, but like most ppl the majority populous is vapid superficial gullible impressionable and stupid.

It's just that they have the freedom to have sex with a subhuman that destroys white societies. Women should never have the freedom to date outside of their communities, they will always chase the "bad boys".

>>Can we all appreciate the female form in all it's glory?
See her in motion below :
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1TsNpkWgk

Only thing that could make her cuter is a denim jacket and a punkish not too short haircut like she just came from a concert.

I dont think so. Chinks arnt obnoxious.

kek

black milk has dey melanins n sheei dey whyt grls dun got

Fuck no guy
Long hair best hair

they have cute feets

Also they are great to work with (depending on environment) as they spend most of their time stirring up drama and throwing each other under the bus, leaving the boss with the impression you are a rockstar worker even if you just perform at an average level

Women can be pretty talented in the arts especially music, drama and even painting.

Science and invention not so great - probably nigger level on their understanding of mechanics.

I'm generalising of course but overall I'd say a fair assessment

Also whores are great.

The problem with them is things are out of balance between the sexes.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfnlO_z97E

I think most women are mouldings of their mother and with that comes a lot of bullshit nowadays. Women have slowly degraded as the mother's lives degraded. There are more, albeit TAKEN females around because Alpha male ratio, etc... but there are intelligent and witty females that for some reason everybody revels in and subjects to being "unattainable." Fact of the matter is, nurture over nature. Women are vile when they feel threatened. Having competition when the mothers feel inferior? Breeding ground for learned bitchy habits and how they view themselves really. Not everyone reacts the same to any situation, but degradation normally leads to self esteem issues, loose morals, easy to rebel, attention whoring and other dumb female things.

>tldr; it's the mom's fault, but women suck about 69% of the time. The 31% left is already being plowed by a Lucky Som' bitch

Is there anything more beautiful than a young blue-eyed blonde girl who loves anime?
youtube.com/watch?v=yqxUqNj2RLA

>youtube.com/watch?v=yqxUqNj2RLA
Same girl

>Excludes own race
>Asian women: 39.96%
Sounds about right.

>4:50
>Yoko

Best girl.

>tfw I might've found the girl of my dreams and I'm going to ask her out in the summer

She's a beautiful, conservative Christian, whose hobbies include playing three instruments, singing more beautifully than any girl I've ever heard, and running. Additionally, we share love for reading and writing, and unlike most girls, she reads actual literature, not just YA crap. She also learns Russian, which is cool. She's intelligent, kind and genuine.

Additionally, she's only 16, so she hasn't yet been permanently ruined by cultural Marxist propaganda and brainwashing. If and when we get together, her age will also mean that we'll have plenty of time before her eggs are old and dusty. I think she might be the girl I want to build my life with. The more I think about it, the more fitting everything seems.

In 20 myself, and before some of our Burgerese friends start shouting pedophilia, the age of consent in Finland is 16, so there's nothing illegal about us dating or even fucking. However, being Christians, I won't smash until we are married.

They used to cook and clean but I'm not sure what they're for nowadays

That's the spirit lad

I got shot down by a black girl at work but later when I was driving home I nearly puked and crashed when I imagined what a child with her would look like.
Now I feel like I dodge a bullet.
I can't condemn my lineage to that chia pet hair shit.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=yqxUqNj2RLA

>>>youtube.com/watch?v=yqxUqNj2RLA
With her Asian boyfriend / husband

But shimakaze is a boy

>implying bed sex+cringe redpill memes translates to reality
LOL. What a fucking dipshit. Women don't want to be bossed around every waking moment even tho when it comes to physically tossing them around they do. Do you wanna get poisoned or brakelined by her brother? Do you want her to equate you to Nazis and backstab you by letting M----'s poor through your boarders? Because that's how you do that.
>reddit spacing
Learn the art of showing your human side: 1. don't act like psycho from Fortran 2. don't act like some limp dick from literally everywhere else on the net. Be authentic it's literally not that hard.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yqxUqNj2RLA

WHy am I here.

I should be a normy. I am not unsalvagable.

Women are gross.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=yqxUqNj2RLA

From a pure beauty standpoint sure. But from practicality long hair is pretty hazardous and takes forever to dry.

When women are good, there's nothing better; and when they're bad, nothing worse.

I think a good portion of woman-hating is the product of men who see the potential of women and hate them for ruining it.

They smell nice and some of them are empathetic, if not a little too empathetic. They also have good memories and a better sense of smell. Other than that they have vaginas and tits.

Check'd, go for it man. All of Sup Forums os rooting for you

Holy shit.

I am actually attractive. What the fuck am I doing I could be fucking a woman like her right now. I'm going to fucking fix my life and go fuck a bitch.

I completely fucking agree. Especially with the fun to look at part. That's all their made out ot be is side pieces so they act the part. The ones that try to get their voices heard (not the feminazis or tumblristas or whatever the fuck gender binary whattheshitterm) We need to learn how to compromise when it comes to situational politics, which we are involving too much now. Everything has to be spelled out. If we took into consideration the effect of the action rather than just the action itself, we could easily solidify many common political disagreements if we considered the fact that ALL PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS, therefore, they are ALWAYS going to come into account in our daily lives. The Earth should have feelings too but no one thinks about the Poor Earth Mama. If we respected everyone's differences and focused on the way we could unify and live with the Earth rather than against it... plus trying to modernize and stockpile, evil villains really just running rampant behind the scenes like its a fucking comic book or something.... but this business oriented living has not benefited anyone but the tippy toppers. Conclusively, everyone benefits when the world is healthy, we are healthier and we have a way to ensure our longevity if we have the power to alter our state of living with the amount of technology available today. If only we could organize our dumb ass hive minds to create this perfect Utopia....

Frustrated paki detected

>imagine big black cock between those tits
2 cryptoshekels have just been deposited into your account

Sounds like you have a good relationship there buddy-o. Treat her nicely. Buy her flowers even if she says she doesn't like them. All girls doooo

once one touched my penis.

but those days are long gone...

Yeah, there were a lot of dream girls from that time, they didn't clip their hair short, only had piercings in their ears, and were not covered in tats. They dressed sexy (not slutty), and at least looked like they had class.

This was my 90s dream girl.
I think 80s girls were cuter though.

>typical modern camwhore trash
JUST

Attractive girls like who share your hobbies like anime do exist. Look at her figurines in the background ...

>Attractive girls like who share your hobbies like anime do exist. Look at her figurines in the background ...
Some of her cosplay

>>Attractive girls like who share your hobbies like anime do exist. Look at her figurines in the background ...
Some more

>>>Attractive girls like who share your hobbies like anime do exist. Look at her figurines in the background ...
With her Asian husband