"Nobel Prize Winner Is Broke Because He's An Asshole"

"Nobel Prize Winner Is Broke Because He's An Asshole"
Ana Kasparian with her cow-tits friend make fun of James Watson (Nobel laureate and one of the discoverers of the DNA structure) and even calls him an idiot (3:19, 4:04) because he went broke after no one wanted to hire him because of his claims that black people have lower IQ than the whites.

How long can you last Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=dGer1HTYU0s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson#Sale_of_Nobel_Prize_Medal
mega.nz#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Make yourself useful and set up a crowdfund now Polack.

Any crowd-sourcing project to help that man?

fuck her tits are huge

i bet she fucked jayar bbc

>discovers the structure of DNA, one of the most important discoveries of the 20th century
>dares to tell the truth about racial differences in IQ
>gets criticized by vapid, scientifically-illiterate cunts

In their words, wow.

bump

Get this to page 1:

This man has devoted his entire life to our species and he's shut down by niggers and whores.

I'll donate, someone set one up.

Hivemind.
But the point stands: this is one of the things Sup Forums can actually help with.
Look at for reference. We need to help that man.

strewth these cunts are blatant
>It's only science when it agrees with US!

What's the name of her cow tits friend?

Is this guy really broke?

I would donate some for him if one of you faggots set something up

Just a reminder that this was news 3 years ago. Check the video date - 1 Dec 2014.
No idea what happened to the guy in the meantime or if he still needs help.

Well, he is a dick in other ways. Definitely selfish. Also, he never acknowledged the giants he stood upon for a capstone discovery like DNA structure. Crick and him didn't even cite scientists who made incredibly important discoveries aiding theirs. Hint: it's not Rosalind Franklin.

This happened in 2014 btw, he sold it to a Russian billionaire who let him keep it.

He isn't broke anymore. He sold his nobel prize to a Russian guy for $5m and Russian guy gave it back to him.

Can we create a gofundme for him?

Well that's good news at least

Yeah, just looked into it. Jumped the gun because I REEEEE'd prematurely.

Read about it here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson#Sale_of_Nobel_Prize_Medal

>Watson apologized because people got offended, did not reverse his position because he still believes it
>they read the apology and claim it was a non-apology
What the fuck? So when someone gets assblasted because you believe something that offends them, being sorry that they're offended is not an apology unless you lie about what you believe and recant?

I can't fucking take this bullshit. It's like the gender pronouns. They demand that you lie in order to not offend them, because they've been lying to themselves for so long and get triggered by reality.

Thanks.
Should have checked the date, blame also on OP/tard/

Well I mean they are right, saying sorry for offending someone is like saying "I'm sorry that it's your fault for being offended".
What I'm trying to say is he should have just not apologized.

pretty sure some based russian oligarch bought his nobel prize and returned it to him. why are russian billionaires best billionaires?

>2014 video
great job OP

"hehehe let's just make fun of this dude's intelligence who has 50 IQ points more than us hehehehe XDD"

>we could literally be in space ships and colonizing the galaxy by now

>instead the greatest minds of our time aren't working because the truth makes the most useless members of our species uncomfortable

what on earth did we mean by this?

Same shit happened to Tim Hunt, another Nobel Prize winner. He made a joke about working with women, and effectively had his career destroyed.

>He says that he is “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really”, and I know that this “hot potato” is going to be difficult to address. His hope is that everyone is equal, but he counters that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”. He says that you should not discriminate on the basis of colour, because “there are many people of colour who are very talented, but don’t promote them when they haven’t succeeded at the lower level”. He writes that “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so”.

Well fuck.....

He's gonna do some alchemy cause he knows the DNA structure Sup Forums, be careful.

that's awesome glad this had a happy ending

WTF is wrong with people this guy is 1000x smarter then shill nye.

That guy believed in the lizard people men. Crick said Watson was this annoying friend who would tag along everywhere he went. But he did steal the DNA x-ray from this female scientists.

>His comments reveal a pernicious character entirely unrelated to his scientific greatness, but that is longstanding and not new. Watson is rightly venerated for being half of the pair, along with Francis Crick, who discovered the structure of DNA, and for leading the Human Genome Project. The story of the unveiling of the double helix is messy and complex, just like all biology. It has been pored over and studied and embellished and mythologised. But simply, the race was won by Crick and Watson, and in April 1953 they revealed to the world the iconic double helix. The key evidence, however, Photo 51, was produced by Rosalind Franklin and Ray Gosling, at King’s College London. Franklin’s skill at the technique known as X-ray crystallography was profound, and was indubitably essential to the discovery. Crick and Watson acquired the photo without her knowledge.

>only credited as part of a 2 man team
>stole information from a woman

He patronisingly refers to Franklin as “Rosy” throughout, despite there being no evidence that anyone else ever did.

>pretends to know the person he stole information from

sounds like a real winner, if he were 10 years younger could have been trumpesque, and we know how trumps legacy is going from the last 24 hours....

it's funny user as science evolves and we learn more the trend has gone from eugenics to shunning idiots like him who refuse to learn more, it's safe to say scientists now are the most enlightened they have ever been and they think he is fucking stupid, guess that says a lot more than a meme

>silent majority

Bump

I remember when I school learning about Catholics who were persecuted for practicing their religion in secret and when caught all they had to do was recant their faith and accept Protestant as the true religion. If they refused, they were burnt at the stake. Most chose to burn. I never understood that.

Now I get it.

>guy literally discovers DNA
>learns about black DNA
>tells truth about it...
>everyone shits their pants

not like he didn't fucking invent what he's talking about...

>her cow-tits friend
pix or GTFO

> don't question science
> unless it's science that hurts people's feelings

She's right

What kind of scientist says stupid shit like "anyone who's ever had a black employee knows they are below us"?

If youmre going to make stupid remarks, you're going to get stupid outcomes.

tyt is supposedly a news show. news of what, their vacuousness? that was established long ago.

They're a couple of horrid cunts but I'd lie if I said I wouldn't fuck the big titty one.

Just stole pic related from another thread.

If you ever read a short book called Revolt of the Masses, Ortega describes what he sees as the fundamental difference between those who follow the modern world and those who don't. He says that the enlightened "aristocrat" humbles himself before his destiny. Destiny, to him, meant that in every moment one could follow their destiny be choosing to do what one ought to do rather than what one wants to do. Following the destiny given to you is an acceptance of who you are.
Choosing to do what you want to do or what you would rather do is a betrayal of that destiny and a betrayal of yourself.

The Roman soldier at Pompeii (as described in pic) ought to have stayed at his post, which he did. Those Catholics ought to have held to their beliefs, which they did. It was their destiny to, ultimately, die as they did and be good lessons to us.

It's why the left's claim that they are pro science is such a fucking joke.

They are not at all. They just needed a higher authority for their cult, and since admitting that it's an actual person wouldn't have worked out too well, they picked science as excuse.
So now they have to make sure that science never ever fucking disagrees with what they say. Because science is not the actual highest authority, it's the people who are pulling the strings. Science is just their sock puppet.

>why are russian billionaires best billionaires?
Not sure. maybe it's harder to live in a bubble in Russia.

>pol donated to "based stick man" instead of this guy

wew, i cant

Read the thread, some Russian billionaire essentially donated $5m to him. He's fine.

The White man disappears and you can say goodbye to any sort of technological advancement from this point on.

>Inb4 Asian master race
You mongrel hordes think asians are going going to be as tolerant, pat you on the heads, and give you a treat because you didn't destroy your neighborhoods for a month or two? Fat chance.

>There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so.

Based Watson

This is pretty true sadly. "Based stickman" is a piece of shit who is desperate to bone Brittany Pettibone, yet he gets donations unless this man.

Civic nationalists need to die. Just race traitors in a different form.

Daily reminder, guiz

Gina Grad, did nude modelling under the name "Audra Mitchell". All libtard women are skanks.

You're welcome.

I do want to fuck Ana Kasparian.

Hopefully ol stephen crowder will surely be up to the task to tear this video down and reveal the truth that indeed black people have a low IQ

Get comfy if this happens my boyos

If a nobel prize winning geneticist said that then fuck me, we need to spread that redpill far and wide

/thread

This is like fucking Tesla dying alone and penniless after having his life work mysteriously burn down, setting humanity back another few decades as they often do.

Fucking kikes.

Let me reiterate that becuase I still feel a hoty stick lump of hate down in my chest that didn't come out out right.

FUCKING SHIT EATING RATFACED KIKES.

His case is also mentioned in:
SJWs Always Lie - Vox Day

You can find it in the Sup Forums book list here:

anyone who's white should already know this guys whole story

Yeah, I can see it all now. Those persecuting them were just the SJWs of the day. Society has not changed at all.

I want to start a clothing line called Anglo with a lion as the symbol.

3 sec, That cunts given me a tumour on my left eye ball

Those pesky ruskies,

Alisher_Usmanov

Usmanov is buddy buddyies with reportedly the richest man on earth, owner of 300 gorillion dollarzzz and influencer of elections

post nudes

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson#Sale_of_Nobel_Prize_Medal

wtf? I love Alisher Usmanov now!

Just in case again:

SJWs Always Lie - Vox Day

You can find it in the Sup Forums book list here:

There are a lot more cases covered in this book.
Good read, give it a try