Stop Living in America

>PAY THEM NOW OR ILL FUCKING DO IT I SWEAR

jabba the hutt detected

PAY

isn't he filthy rich? why won't he pay it himself
i'd understand if some poor fags cry about this

TWO SCOOPS!

GRONALDT SCRUMPFS!

I thought he was pretty sensible? he really expects the product of other people's labor for free? whats next auto mechanic service is a human right?

No, go fuck yourself

>IF YOU DONT SUBMIT TO ME A CHEQUE WITH THE EXACT AMOUNT OF MY MEDICAL BILLS ILL KILL YOU DRUMPFY

YouTube did get jewed pretty bad I doubt he has much left either

sauce on this video. what is that useless lump of shit raging about?

Did he actually destroy a Switch while he cries about not getting enough money to pay his medical bills for being willfully obese?

IM POOR YOU DUMB CONSERVATIVE NAZI DRUMPF CANT YOU SEE I NEED MONEY BECAUSE MY WIFE SPENDS A LOT BUYING THE MOST HIGH QUALITY BULLS?!?

God damnit fuck you all for making me laugh at these

t. TheBoogie Internet Defense Force

LARD GARGLING

Why do it when someone else can do it for him. REEEEEEE

I LITERALLY HAD NO HEALTHCARE FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE BEFORE A LAW WAS PASSED SIX YEARS AGO AND AM INCAPEABLE OF HAVING HEALTHCARE WITHOUT THAT LAW PAY FOR MY HEALTH CARE BILLS I HAVE LOST 6 POUNDS IN 4 YEARS

Well he said himself that he's paid more into his healthcare so far than he's gotten from it. Was something he said in his latest video I think.

PARKED BUS

If that was actually true and not fattymath then he should be fucking overjoyed Obamacare is being repealed since he will be able to get a market rate for health insurance.

But he isnt

Cause it's not

Cause hes fat

Here's a Finnish version of Boogie.

>gets a state paid assistant
>bitches because state won't buy him a moped that can handle 300kg
>eats cream cheese and a pound bag of licorice live on twitch
>says that he's fat because of MUH CONDITION

Last week an Anonymous ran the numbers in his views and calculated that he's made $7,00,000. 7 MILLION DOLARYDOOS. And he wants the government to pay for his healthcare.

Of course there is the obvious issue that he's probably the most uninsurable person in history, just two seconds on Google reveals he's more of a liability than a terminal cancer patients t.

We have not yet begun to meme this meme, user. Boogie is a metameme for a larger entitlement class of useless eaters both literal and figurative. Just wait until we see Boogie derivatives and the like

The Jewish elite western world at its finest.