The chinese are the worst race on this earth. they are ants. they are wasps, they are bees...

the chinese are the worst race on this earth. they are ants. they are wasps, they are bees, they are disgusting low life losers, little meticulte cancers on this planet. they are little faggot assed cucked worker ants. all of them are interchangable. they have no soul. they are worthless. MAKE MY IPOD BITCH. yes, YES, thats right. KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT, enjoy your slave level working conditions. you disgusting fucking robot human shit bags. MAKE MY NIKE SNEAKERS and do it now, you have no other value. you have nothing, no worth, your entire empire is that of a smog cloud that can been seen from space where people can't even breathe in your cities or airports. you disgusting, low life, worthless pieces of shit.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT CHINESE. YOU ARE THE CANCER ON THIS EARTH THAT NEEDS TO BE WIPED OUT. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

fuck china and all chinese people. get the fuck off my planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ls_6A4ivmx0
youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=S8rfSeGDRqg
youtube.com/watch?v=zHB28vtRSg8
reelhouse.org/dartmouthfilms/the-coming-war-on-china/the-coming-war-on-china-chinese-subtitle
michaelturton.blogspot.com/2017/03/taiwan-se-asian-nation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i might be wrong here but i'm getting the impression you don't like the chinese

oh i certinaly do not. anyone have the copypasta of that guy? you know the one.. the poor bastard who started learning chinese only to have his life fall apart and got raped and scammed?

dont post something like this in 20-30 years, they'll control the world by then.

Did you get cucked by a Chinese guy?

is your only criticism of chinese anecdotal evidence posted on Sup Forums? if so, you have a pretty weak basis as to why you hate chinese.

>Chinese
I think the accurate term is Chinanians

Either that or General Tso gave him the shits.

yes, we make-er the fairru trade dearus with the amellicans, hehehehehe

you dont understand

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Chinese are the ones who get cucked, not the other way around.

Chinese girls are great. Pic related.

hi i'm an interchangable chinese whore. all i have to do is get fake contacts, dye my hair, and you little faggots will do whatever i want.

yuck. ants, all of them.

how does it feel, white boi?

I wonder who wrote this...

that white girl is gross. i hope she makes some pretty babies with that faggot so we have something decent to mate with.

enjoy your Elliot Rodger

Its china week...in california.

aww whats wrong chinafag. still mad about nanking.nanjing? faggot fuck you.

all chinese are liars and thieves, hucksters, bootleggers, total pieces of shit. your women are all whores, worthless disgusting soulless hookers. you will die. just as you did in the past. can't want for chinese to be wiped off the map. disgusting insect troglodytes.

This is a china hate thread

idk why Sup Forums hates china so much. theyre an ethnically cohesive collectivist society. pretty much Sup Forumss wet dream. oh but theyre not white so theyre shit. same retarded justification behind hating islam and israel.

They're cohesive but only because they lack basic the capacity for individuality.

Ask yourself this. Could China ever produce even a single meme that white people would use? We certainly create a lot of memes used by asians.

>muh ethno-state
They are communist scum, and deserve every last drop of hate they get.

no. no they are not. i'm still looking on the drive for the epic thread whrere one of us started working for a chinese company and was subjected to all of the bullshit that comes with the chinese. they only do business with themselves. they are more racist than niggers. they hate all other asians, all other races, they are a collective, like a fucking Borg of shitty, unattractive, single-eyelid, short assed, worthless human beings. they are caner on this world.

nothing but love for my japanese and korean (even best korean) brothers and sisters, but china is fucking CANCER. THEY ARE MOTHERFUCKING CANCER. THEY NEED TO BE DESTROYED NOW. THEY ARE SHITSKIN LOW TIER NIGGER ASIANS.

China is fuckin cancer and disgrace to humankinds. Fuck them all chinese dog eaters and child rapists.
Chinese business tacts are also stupid. It's allies with Pakistan and North Korea. And is fucking with the whole world.

Fuck you chinks.

>China is inferior because I don't use Asian memes

New Zealand is Dealin' the Bantz!

A whore doesn't count.

Of course the Jew is behind this.

Come on, don't be mad, you Americans have 31 genders and genderless aliens.

Here, meet your new Chinese boss.
youtube.com/watch?v=ls_6A4ivmx0

FUCK YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH

>SINK THE CHINK

Ants and wasps are survivors. I mean, you think about it. Ants evolved from wasps. Those fuckers were so damn efficient, they didn't even need their fucking wings! Evolution eliminated their ability to fly! It's kind of degrading to ants and wasps to compare them to any humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

DON'T BE IGNORANT ABOUT CHINKS! LEARN THE TRUTH IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!

SINK
THE
CHINKS

holy shit, thatnk you. this is the exact imge i've been trying to find on the hard drive. FUCKING CHINESE COCKSUCKERS. they are all the same!! it is written into their DNA!!!! disgusting dog eating subhumans, all of them. thank you for posting this. everyone needs to see this.

yes everyone needs to this piece of unverifiable, completely anecdotal piece of material that "proves" chinese are >disgusting dog eating subhumans

take this to the courts imo, you will convince everyone in the room

California is a part of China, every week is China week.

>ITT: super bottombothered by incoming superchinks

Spoken like a fucking chink.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8rfSeGDRqg

I have a really cool red pilled chinese bro and he fucking hates China.
His aunt is the epitome of everything wrong with Chinese culture and he tears into her when she tries any of that manipulative shit. Its great

Superhumans are manufactured in chinkland? One wonders what can go wrong?

>DRAGONED

the chinese population will start decreasing within a couple decades based on current estimates.

most of the world's population will be in Africa

whether im chinese or not is irrelevant, you know the sentiment of my post is completely correct. you can cherrypick the same and tired webms and pictures everyday on Sup Forums but you know it is fruitless and hollow criticism. you only mean to defame china, you don't have any basis to your complaints and neither are the complaints even your own, you're just repeating shit you've seen on this site over and over again.

>outjew the jew'd

>the chinese are the worst race
>Chinese
>race

As a half-Chinese, coming to Asia and having to interact with Chinese was the worst mistake of my life.

Maybe individually if they grow up America they can be good, some of them. But when they interact as a group they are pure cancer. Truly they are like ant people. They behave as one hivemind.

Wish I never learned that this is half of my heritage.

Even right now I'm at Starbucks and some Chinese dude is using his speakerphone and barking loudly. What the fuck is wrong with hear people.

REEEEE jobs are going back to america, I'm not ok with this

>Give her the DJI

Hey, it's you again, Nice proxyfag. I'm still waiting you sink the chink. In fact, Vietnam are the chinks of Southeast Asia, time to kill your self.

better with music

>SUPERCOMPUTER'd

I grew up dealing with chinks and their sub-humanness now give me a break. These fuckers are disgusting and there's far too many of them
youtube.com/watch?v=zHB28vtRSg8

And how do you achieve super chinks? I'm sure that research wasn't built upon unspeakable atrocities that goes on in these labs.

It's easy to build pyramids when you just throw slave death and suffering at a building until it's done. How do you think the Chinese get anything done?

How retarded are you? China is a fucking shit hole and you're a delusion PC SJW. Get the fuck out of here you fucking ignorant normie.

By your reasoning, the Holocaust isn't true because it's always the same pictures and none of us have experienced it so we can't know. Your arguments are retarded and so are you.

You're defending the worst fucking human and animal rights abusers in modern history.

>1:1 model of OP's anal cavity after being raped by a billion chinks.

Dat small dik tho

Keep eating the propaganda your goverment spills out and you'll eventually choke on it.

reelhouse.org/dartmouthfilms/the-coming-war-on-china/the-coming-war-on-china-chinese-subtitle

>Implying the Holocaust is true.

Nice meme.

Go fuck yourself gwei lo. We will happily fuck every white women we see and enjoy your land hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABABANANABANANnhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH
*gasp*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHANANANANABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice quads

>I grew up dealing with chinks

more anecdotal evidence. because you've had bad experiences with them does not make it empirically sound. that video you linked was absolutely cancerous. do you think chinese are the only ones to commit this sort of behaviour in public?

Take a trip to Thailand and relax!

I hear Asian girls really like you people over there.

A limpwristed cuck gets no science done.

America spirited away those Nazi scientists for a reason, friend.

honest question: literally who gives a fuck about the largest radio telescope in the world?

All I know is that they're hive mind subhumans.

>Drive-by BBQ'd

Normies believe it. That's my point.

There's a difference between having a couple of mental retards shitting in a subway and having an entire society of people who shit in the subway.

Exactly my point, anyone can do it when you have no humanity, and China excels at it, so it's no surprise.

You can get science done without being inhumane, it takes more time and money but it's possible. There are people who do just that, and then there's the fucking Chinese. Some of us learned from WW2, but there's a reason why the Japs rekt Nankin. They should've kept going.

> proxyfag
Did you get this meme from your r/aznidentity IRC chat room? Some other delusional chinks even think I'm a British ESL teacher, kek.
> taiwan
Come home, Austronesian man:
michaelturton.blogspot.com/2017/03/taiwan-se-asian-nation.html

resorting to insults doesn't prove much.

ok, so if i show you videos of canadians in traffic collisions, accidents on building sites, assault and battery cases committed by canadian citizens, then im allowed to accept all canadians are like this and they are subhuman?

>w-who gives a fuck about a country overtaking us in breakthrough techs
>fuck books nigga

>entire society of people who shit in the subway.

you got any evidence to show that the entire chinese population participates in this?

>anti-science faggot whining
Lol

Chinks are numerous liars you stupid gook.

SUPERCOMPUTER? You already tried once. Big fail...........

>thread is now Chink'd

Chinks are subhuman filth. Everyone knows it.

"billion billion calculations"
This kind of shit needs to stop, people need to use proper fucking metrics for fucks sake. This only encourages illiterates

It's ok Wang you'll go back to eating each other in 10 years.

Don't feel bad.

Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau.. they all seem to have decent Chinese people.

Mainland China however has created a society of vicious nightmares.

>every single invader of China has inevitably become part of China and assimilated
>Europe will be part of China in your lifetime

WTF I love the chinese now!

fuuuuuck I wanna climb and slide down that shit

Just got back home after visiting Shanghai and Beijing, ask me anything about China?

The Western world right now even can't defeat Islam, what makes you think you could have any chance to clean up chinks? They will eat you in raw, which they did in numerous femines in history, and your dogs of course.

>b-but chinks will collapse any day now, the media keeps telling me this!

Dumb slant eyed rice eating faggot doesn't even know his own history. You're basically a mongrel race of insectoid niggers.

Chinks.
I remember reading about a whitewater kayaking team that wanted to become the first to conquer China's most dangerous spots. Feeling insulted by being surpassed by foreigners, chinks sent chinky teams to try to conquer those streams before the laowai could. Dozens of chinks died and they still failed. When the laowai showed up, they face palm'ed hard because even experienced veterans like them decided to avoid those dangerous streams. It's a shame that I haven't been able to find that article.
There are also tales about how foreigners are invited to rigged competitions just so that they lose to local chink teams so that the chinks can gain face, kek.

Have fun running out of water.

>Hongcuck proud of being a mainlander chicom scum and tells of mainlander """"""'achievements""""""""

LMAO