idea guy here

it's like meatloaf but it's a giant tendie

daily reminder that this actually happened

Awoovement~

Have a rare Trump!

As you can see, we are white as well

It's too early for a Joe OP

>Trump was right. And wrong.
And they complain when he uses ambiguities to explain himself.

further proof

is that Laura Palmer on the left?

AWOO~VEMENT?

>finland
>white
fuck off gookboy

kek

I wish fake news was this good.

Moralists are cancer. They were the cancer of the right (evangelicals) and they're now the cancer of the left (progressives).

I loved the take Gawker had on this, that only pissbaby jamokes eat meatloaf

on a boat with white people

>>tfw no Goldwater gf
She's gotta be like 90, user. We haven't even thought to make that kind of shit a crime.

HAPPENING
HAPPENING

Nobody is white enough for Sup Forums standards, don't let that bother you.

AWOOOO~

>
The tribalism was baked in, but that was true in Iraq too. What got that under control was the view of US troops as a credible broker and keeper of the peace. Same goes for the Iraqi government. Basically, with a few troops we were able to keep a lid on the vast majority of sectarian violence AND had the influence over the Iraqi government to keep them from doing stupid inflammatory stuff.

Once Obama pulled us out, we lost all that leverage, Iran moved in, and we got what you see today. Not that this would or would not have prevented the shit in Syria, but it certainly would have made it a much smaller problem.

>sources
Excite=not.

>TrueFactsStated

That's the faggot who along with Mensch and Prof. Dickpics is shilling the Russian crap. Ignore it.

I am just shitposting

But I don't know what is happening in this image

To me it's comparable to a husband that cheats on his wife and gets at home with a lipstick mark on his undies and yet feel jealousy.

Kek, sorry, false alarm. I only read the first part of the OP and thought this was actually viable or something at all.

I see twitch has "creative" streams these days. What would happen if I made a stream where I draw Pepe, Wendy, and Mohammad?

Final image I could find

I'm sure there is one nugget of truth and then sweeping speculation from there.

>Moralists are cancer.
Until your wife cheats on you.

Shut up, disciple of Morning Cuck.

OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SCHOOOP

>moralists are cancer

>YeB

Awoovevement!!! xD MAGA

> well there are white people who are OK with being called racist and still voting some way, but there are very few who think ACTUAL racism is acceptable.
> There are almost no white people who would say "yes I want to live in a white country and we should get rid of the blacks". That just doesn't exist.

That's because you are hyperfocusing on the country / continental level instead of understanding what I'm telling you. You are right people are usually like that but plenty of people, the great majority I would assume, would have no problem saying

> yes I want to live in a white city block / white rural county / white condo and we should get rid of the blacks

The only reason they don't say they out loud is due to cultural sensitivity but ask anyone "what about a nice apparent in " and most will go "thanks but no thanks".

Both redlining and "wrong side of the tracks" are expressions for a reason. People want to keep their communities free of "others", from people different than them, from outsiders and there is no indoctrination strong enough to wipe that feeling out of people.

It's never to early to disavow Joe

the scoops donald...

hand them over

leave the meatloaf on the table cockholster

I decided to look through old r/SandersforPresident threads for the hell of it.

This was an actual comment:

>"2,059 years ago today, on the Ides of March, Julius Caesar was murdered by his friends, and any lingering hope of restoring the Roman Republic quickly melted away. Europe began its slow decline into the Dark Ages. And now history repeats itself."

T H I C C

i wonder how many scoops she can eat

ATTENTION: if I'm not back for 280 someone else bake next. See u

Now to the real issues. When is Trump going to remove Obama's awful wallpaper?

nah you're wrong dude. Nobody would ever say something like "I want to live in a white community"

fucking NOBODY.

I just have a hard time believing we could maintained control amid such a mass of shifting circumstances. Korea and Japan were very geographically isolated and Germany was entirely ruled by the allies. That's not the case with Iraq, Iran didn't wait for us to leave before influencing the Iraqi government and the Baathists across in Syria weren't exactly going to gentrify.

I just can't see how we could've made certain Iraq grew along our interests without massive prolonged military occupation and governance.

>fucking NOBODY.

Actually, I meet Mexicans and Indonesians who say it all the time.

maybe we shouldn't overthrow a government just because they don't "grow along 'our' interests"

national sovereignty is important you know. It's not all about getting more power for the corporate elite.

I'm really disappointed how much of a cuck Patton Oswalt turned out to be.

His comedy specials are actually funny. Shame really.

He apparently already gutted the dining room.

What's his fucking problem?

Cause antifa would dox them and ruin their lives, thats why they keep quiet. Now no one knows how many white nationalists their really are, and the left assumes no one could think outside of the narrative

I agree! That wallpaper really sucks. Its like out of a hollywood set.

Hopefully they change it while hes on his 5 day foreign trip

AWOO~

That's kinda what I've been getting at, you butted in mid discussion.

My premise is the whole idea is doomed anyway unless you're willing to escalate to total war. Genghis Khan could've intervened anywhere he goddamned please. The modern US or any other military? Nah.

So the president of the United States isn't supposed to call people out when they lie and mislead the public?

pffff

umm sweetie that's called fashism

America's strength is freedom. Our weakness is liberal optics. Everyone knows,e.g., Jews and gentiles are different: it's more than a mere racial divide, though racial divides are something.

Islam is a problem for our liberalism. We can't operate there with it: the easiest thing to do would have been to let missionaries in to convert them, but 'we' 'can't' do that.

He's obsessed with tv

>"I know victory." (He's so quotable.)
>*ponders about a different world where we could all just get along, engages in introspective thought* - then immediately goes on Twitter to attack "Cryin' Chuck Schumer"
>No truce is around the corner. The fight goes on.

Get fucked, nigger.

They make the choice subconsciously anyway.

I have even less confidence missionaries could've achieved anything other than spark a religious uprising.

Might makes right. The US simply does not have the might and even if it did, Iraq is not worth expending it on.

DEBOO TREABLE DOUBLE SCOOPER
DUMBLE DUMPY REEBLE ROO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAA
AAAAAAAA
>*applause*

he's 70
TV is like his Sup Forums
to older generations TV was like crack

>I have even less confidence missionaries could've achieved anything other than spark a religious uprising.

That's exactly what they are supposed to do. There is always a revolt. Muslim literally means slave.

Out of 43 presidents it has to Bill Clinton and George W. Bush who welcomes any visitor to the White House.

People like you!

>Sarah Sanders will never tell you all the reasons you were wrong to doubt her while your she softly pulls your head between her legs, rubs your hair and gently encourages you to lick, and lick, and lick...

That pic is interesting because it shows how closely Trump watches people's behavior. Dilbertman would say
>studying people and reading them is what Le Master Persuaders do

how does Sup Forums respond?

Kek'd and checked. I can't remember the last time I watched TV. I have it for the package deal but never really use it.

>The US simply does not have the might
Your lack of faith is more than disconcerting, nigger. Fuck off back to plebbit, shitskin.

>the only way you survive is to be combative

BEST PRESIDENT

Is anyone here a gunowner?

I live in Commiefornia and want to get a gun for defense - any suggestions?

>flag
>one post by this ID

you seem very intelligent.

He fucking rules. He's the most based dude in history, I swear.

Please kill yourself Sarah. You are such an anal bitch.

don't ask Sup Forums

>Kek'd and checked. I can't remember the last time I watched TV. I have it for the package deal but never really use it.

Mine is showing up in a few weeks. I only said yes because qt had pleasant voice.

id say your a fucking emo for thinking you can't investigate other countries with the internet

>commiefornia
good luck, its the worst place in the country to try to get a gun.

>seem
Back into the sewer, nigger.

dreadful

move out of commiefornia.
10round clip ain't going to help

Don't they put you on a registry in CA? I wouldn't want to be on a list.

>current year +2
>living in commiefornia

Is there a compilation video of smug people who were right post-election?

>Don't they put you on a registry in CA? I wouldn't want to be on a list.

The only people who would care are Commies. Let them know; they can't do fuck about it.

>sewer nigger

I'm getting Chicago Police Scanner flashbacks

J E B !
2 0 4 0
J E B !

NO NO NO! You have to go back!!! What is this shit!? Truml has to stop this!

Quick rundown:
>Jordan is illegally deporting refugees, some of whom have VERY expensive medical conditions.
>Guess who's taking them? The idiots of the world apparently: the United States.

Example of people deported:
>Two of the deportees interviewed by the AP said they had already been approved for resettlement to the United States and were undergoing health and background checks. One is a 30-year-old woman who suffers from multiple sclerosis and requires medical treatment; the other a 40-year-old woman who said she was deported along with 33 relatives.

Expanded details:
>Deportations from Jordan have spiked in recent months, with entire Syrian families sent back for the first time, including large numbers of children, said two international aid officials. One official said that more than one-third of several thousand refugees who went back to Syria between January and April were forcibly deported, while others returned voluntarily.
>Human Rights Watch said Jordan has illegally deported vulnerable persons, including war-wounded and children.
>Returning refugees to war zones violates international law, especially when it is done without due process and includes family members,

Full article detailing deportations from Jordan back to Syria: archive.is/BrrNF

Comments:
1) I feel for the refugees, but YOU HAVE TO GO BACK. No, scratch that. YOU CAN'T COME HERE!!' Especially if you have expensive medical conditions WE would have to pay for. Fuck that!
2) If Jordan wants to violate international law, the UN can deal with that, but I sure as hell do not support playing superhero by saving refugees that Jordan kicks out.

Thoughts /pol?