If you hate degeneracy and feminism so much why not convert to Islam?

If you hate degeneracy and feminism so much why not convert to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/11GvG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>flag

Checks out.

because we dont want to go to hell by worshipping the wrong god

>fucking goats
>not degenerate

Because you can stop both without resorting to stone age trash nigger ideologies. That goes for you Christcucks and kikes too.

Quit being ridiculous OP

>If you hate mowing your lawn so much, why don't you set it on fire and then salt the earth?

>Heroin is bad
>I should pick up Meth to take the edge off.

This is how isis infiltrates

>A FUCKING LEAF
sage

I'm not so stupid to beat my head five time at day

Fuck off subhuman

SAGE

Leafs should be banned from creating threads. Actually banned from site completely.

Not enough muslims here. In the Uk, sure.

Because I still love the scientific method.

That's like nuking yourself to save you from a nuclear meltdown.

A

I can dislike two forms of degeneracy at the same time.

Besides - what retard would convert to a religion with bacon, alcohol, drugs and covers up their women? At least feminists have all these things.

Because a barbaric medieval regime based on fairytales is not the answer.

i rather have progress, technology, wealth and a battle against corruption to keep capitalism healthy than go back to the mindset of a double digit IQ jihadist / crusader.

If Islam was so good at combating degeneracy, why does Afghanistan have such a big problem with adult men fucking boys?

>if you hate broccoli so much why not just eat shit

Jesus is a man not God

There is only 1 (one) God, not three (3) ;)

>son of God
>not a god
Sure guy. Good one

Honestly OP, what pol doesn't get are 2 major points

1. The major problem facing us now is feminism and only feminism, it's the root of all evils (not money).

2. The only viable counter to feminism is Islam.

When pol finally reconciles with these 2 facts, they will flock to Islam.

Because it's just as bad.

Haven't you heard? Islam is the most Feminist religion!

FUCKING

Forgot link
archive.fo/11GvG

because i am not pedo

Because islam is a degeneracy in its own right. Potentially as bad if not worse. I won't exchange one degeneracy for another, especially one that would mess up my country even more than the former managed to affect it.

>if you fear dying of your cancer why not to get AIDS and die of that?

OP is a faggot like a leaf OP always is.

Only niggers whorship mudman, Sup Forums is a Christian board
>implying conservative christianity wouldnt have the same affect without taking our country back to 600AD

>flag
>projecting this much

>Conservative Christianity
>Best goys
That's literally what got you into the mess you dumbfuckaroo.
How do you expect to fix anything with the cause of the problem?

What got people into the mess wasn't crhistianity but bleeding heart leftist policy. Even few decades ago, most christians were aware not only about importance of mercy, sacrifice and goodwill but also that the evil men and other kinds of evil will use those good traits against people if they won't be tempered by common sense, wisdom and a modicum of emotional balance.

The latter traits were being suppressed while the former were being encouraged not for the sake of following any faith or deity, but as a political tool, for political means mostly revolving around selfish virtue signalling. Some people were just stupid and naive enough to go with it.

Read your first sentence again, dickhead. Christianity is literally exactly that, bleeding heart leftism. I don't know how you have avoided that in Pooland but in the UK, leftism and Cuckstianity go hand in hand.

The Anglican Church maybe, you guys are cucks

SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD SAGE THIS THREAD

I agree

Good then you may like to learn that we invented it, faggot

honestly why islam suddenly got popular in the first place.

i wish buddhist militia cleanse this fucking cult

>Why did the true religion of God get popular?
I'll give you some time to figure that out, gook, knowing your substandard IQ.

Three spiritual essences, one God, subhuman.
One cannot be equal to one (Perfection and Indivisibility) except if you have no soul or if you're the only God present.
If you`re wondering about the above, search for Plato's theory of ideas and compare it to the universal equation theory. You'll see

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post and to remove all doubt.

Absolute Halal

We avoided that exactly because we know that christianity isn't bleeding heart leftism. There's also elements of awareness and wisdom about evils of the world and drive to oppose their influence through both faith and understanding, without hate but with fairness ("sin, not the sinner") that's part of the religion.

It's possible church in your country got swayed by the feel-good propaganda but christianity was always more than that.

>Christians need to jump through about 38 mental hoops to justify their cucked beliefs
Hehe k.

>Britbong trying to act superior about goatrape religion to Indonesian, a guy from one of the most Islam countries.

Let me tell you about tea and modern monarchy, because you probably have no idea about either.

Some of it is due to aggressive recruitment and propagation. While most religions are able to appreciate ne's own free will and dont' recruit forcefully, Islam is like rabid libtards social movement of today - you have to join, otherwise you're a horrible person and out enemy.
Beside that, it was a convenient (seemingly) outlet for all those homegrown, spoiled wannabe revolutionaries and teenage rebels. Add virtue signalling to it ("No, some muslims have to be good! #notallmuslims! Islam's religion of peace!") so common in western society and you have a recipe for the most weak and gullible fucking themselves over.

leafs are having a shitfest today

because Islam is degeneracy, it's ideology enforces you to regress back to stone age

Because i like lolis only ironically

sun is sun
sun is light
sun is warmth

1 sun

>

Because Islam is not from God but from a false prophet named Mohamed. God doesn't desire submission, but Satan does. Islam worships Satan.
May you soften your heart, abandon godlessness, and accept God the Son, Jesus Christ, so that you may know God the Father. One God, almighty and loving.

>>implying conservative christianity wouldnt have the same affect without taking our country back to 600AD

But that's wrong user. Conservative Christianity has done nothing to slow the decline of the United States or the domimance of feminism. Plus it encourages cuckoldry to Jews (watching 700 club right now where they tell us to support Israel no matter what).

>Believe in the anti-Christ?
My fucking ass, Jesus walks with us when we go on marches against Islam.

I would but rationally Catholicism is the True Religion.

draw my waifu in a hijab

This is what they like to worship.
Why worship this goat ass called Islam when Islam is just "or more" as bad

>believing in hell

After you become muslim, you can forget about having bacon and beer.
The only good thing about being muslim is having 4 wives and you can beat them if they misbehave.

I see this thread every day

holy fuck

>Conservative Christianity has done nothing to slow the decline of the United States

You idiot burgers have began to abandom christianity far before feminism, how can you expect it to do your dirty job?
>muh if god exists why does he permits evil?
Take fucking responsability for your sins, infidel.

Christians are actually fighting against degeneracy before all this red pill stuff began, you would know it if you were christian.
Also, we dislike jews because they are traitors who killed Christ, they are a cursed people and is the Bible itself who says it. It is stupid to say that chrisniaty encourages cuckholdry to jews. The difference between us and nazis regarding to jews is that we can forgive those who regret their path and convert, being it jews or not.

Draw my waifu in a hijab, please.