Why is this board too stupid to notice that Tea Leaves has been doxxed and we now have undeniable proof as of today...

Why is this board too stupid to notice that Tea Leaves has been doxxed and we now have undeniable proof as of today that she forged the DNS logs that supposedly proved a link between Trump and Alfa Bank in Russia, which provided half the muh Russians narrative? This could reach the Senate if you idiots would get your act together.

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/
archive.is/t9xtz
indiana.edu/~dcnlab/People.html
archive.is/a08FY
mendeley.com/profiles/timothy-kelley/
t34k3ttl3.wordpress.com/
archive.is/44r4L
sourceforge.net/u/teakettle22/profile/
archive.is/qb5vi
archive.is/ffIGr
archive.is/cyWwl
archive.is/6nVjC
archive.is/5rYDs
archive.is/Liajt
blackhat.com/presentations/bh-jp-08/bh-jp-08-Kaminsky/BlackHat-Japan-08-Kaminsky-DNS08-BlackOps.pdf
archive.is/E2cfj
archive.is/eMl3E
linkedin.com/in/virogozhin/
linkedin.com/in/shannon-symes-33236857/
ljean.com/files/AlfaBankLetter2.pdf
twitter.com/alfabank
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793234169576947712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never heard of it.

who the fuck is tea leaves

better than the shill threads
bump

This is a good thread

bump

so why does this "hack" matter but the wikileaks vault releases and pizzagate is just a "conspiracy"

He's saying this exonerated trump and maybe implicated some intentional misleading from outside

bump

The Trump/Russia bullshit stinks more and more each day

Summary:
Security researcher fabricated or at least transformed a bunch of DNS logs she stole from one of her clients (or at least used in a way not sanctioned by her clients) in order to make the Trump/Alfa story look more suspicious than it probably is.

They either fabricated it or hacked Alfa and Spectrum themselves, both are possibilities.

ONE
THIS
ID

The pseudonym of a guy leaking "DNS logs" which were analyzed by "computer scientists".

The general public will have no idea what this means. We need a IT+marketing guru to break it down into something that can be memed

The Democrats fabricated their own special October surprise, but it just ended up failing.

Alfa bank was framed either by forgery or malicious hacking.

>Last year, a small group of computer scientists obtained internet traffic records from the complex system that serves as the internet's phone book. Access to these records is reserved for highly trusted cybersecurity firms and companies that provide this lookup service.
These signals were captured as they traveled along the internet's Domain Name System (DNS).
These leaked records show that Alfa Bank servers repeatedly looked up the unique internet address of a particular Trump Organization computer server in the United States.
cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/
I wonder if they also hoaxed the lookups by Spectrum Health, Betsy Devos's husband's company. Liberals fucking hate Devos.

Who is Tea Leaves?
----------------------------------------------
Timothy Kelley
Tim Kelly
archive.is/t9xtz ## indiana.edu/~dcnlab/People.html
archive.is/a08FY ## mendeley.com/profiles/timothy-kelley/

t34k3ttl3.wordpress.com/
t34k3ttl3 ## archive.is/44r4L
[email protected]

teakettle22
sourceforge.net/u/teakettle22/profile/
archive.is/qb5vi

About Me
archive.is/ffIGr

Network Access
archive.is/cyWwl

Google Scholar Page
archive.is/6nVjC

Resume
archive.is/5rYDs

Filtering Source-Spoofed IP Traffic Using Feasible Path Reverse Path Forwarding with SDN
Kevin Benton, L. Jean Camp, Tim Kelley, Martin Swany
archive.is/Liajt

Kaminsky, D. (2008). Black ops 2008: It’s the end of the cache as we know it. Black Hat USA
blackhat.com/presentations/bh-jp-08/bh-jp-08-Kaminsky/BlackHat-Japan-08-Kaminsky-DNS08-BlackOps.pdf
archive.is/E2cfj

##Run Down

>Jean Camp works with pseudonym "Tea Leaves" claiming to have a bunch of DNS requests showing communication between Trump and Alfa Bank
archive.is/eMl3E

>Coincidentally Jean Camp and Timothy Kelly wrote a paper on how to deal with Source-Spoofed IP Traffic. Meaning they know of IP spoofing being a possibility
archive.is/Liajt

>They reference a Black Hat presentation discussing DNS and spoofing
>This presentation also references how VoIP and SIP can be abused to force a target to do a lookup (Page 50)
archive.is/E2cfj

>Victor Rogozhin Setup Cisco VoIP for Alfa Bank
linkedin.com/in/virogozhin/
>Shannon Symes setup Cisco VoIP for Spectrum Health
linkedin.com/in/shannon-symes-33236857/

>This Timothy Kelly, uses a gmail account [email protected]
>Surprisingly similar to this "Tea Leaves" pseudonym
archive.is/44r4L

SJW's (Democrats) always lie, this is Hillary very officially stating this shit as if it were fact on Oct 31 on Twitter

>I wonder if they also hoaxed the lookups by Spectrum Health, Betsy Devos's husband's company. Liberals fucking hate Devos.

Of course.

>this secret hotline
>this line of communication
it wasn't even real

have any journalists written this info up? when did this become so obvious that it was all a hoax?

This is what they are sliding.

Thoth gets

To add to that, the bank is pissed and wants to know who manufactured the logs, but Jean Camp and the journalists at Slate are refusing to give up their source. Now we know. This could turn into a major shit storm for them once the bank gets wind of this.

ljean.com/files/AlfaBankLetter2.pdf

>journalists doing research

No, I investigated this myself and collected everything into an image. If journalists actually did their due diligence it would have been obvious back in October.

Praise Thoth!

This is absolutely brilliant, you guys rock. I assume all the info has been sent to Alfa Bank, should be interesting to see how they respond. Of course the (((press))) will do everything possible not to report it. Sean Hannity would though.

Not to get all corny, but you guys are the greatest.

BUMP

fuckin nice job!
i think spreading this on twitter smartly might give a better chance of getting the right eyes on it

alfa bank's twitter: twitter.com/alfabank i bet if you just replied to a couple of their tweets with this they would read what you have written

try and just spam it to the right people, people who aren't that famous but have audiences/are journalists/won't just ignore it on twitter

>weaponizedautism
No shit, this is a deep dive.

here's the link to that tweet if anyone is interested:
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793234169576947712

I'm pretty sure investigators they hired would be able to figure out what I found, but I'll try tweeting them.

I'm im tech but most of this is over my head.
Bump anyway though

Oh look its another Russian shills post from an American Proxy thread.

no u

check this out Manafort was the mccain/never trump plant for the muh russia narrative