Condoleeza said Koreas want to start reunification talks but US military industrial complex will never allow it to...

Condoleeza said Koreas want to start reunification talks but US military industrial complex will never allow it to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

adam.curry.com/enc/1494533271.934_condiriceaboutsknotreunifyingwithnkwtf.mp3
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president
nypost.com/2016/11/07/south-koreas-president-is-being-taken-down-by-a-cult-leader/
cnn.com/2016/11/02/asia/south-korea-president-scandal-explained/
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-south-korea-park-arrested-20170330-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

North Korea can not be trusted.

If South Korea thinks they can then they're literally brain fucking damaged and we're just saving them from their own stupidity.

Source?

"Reunification" has bee the DPRKs goal for over 60 years. Not surprising we don't care for their offer.

I don't think some washed up nigger has any say on Trump policy.

Are you retarded?

Yeah bullshit.

Why ask when you can just take a look at his flag?

Says who? US biz needs that bad boy

The only people who want reunification are the United States. Japan doesn't want it because a reunified Korea challenges them in the market. China doesn't want it because their buffer zone would cease to exist. South Korea doesn't want it because the sheer number of immigrants & infrastructure they'd have to pay for to fix would be astronomical.North Korea doesn't want it because even if they were to unify with South Korea on their terms, capitalism would seep into the the system (as it always does) & Kim would be threatened.

This is a retarded thread.

adam.curry.com/enc/1494533271.934_condiriceaboutsknotreunifyingwithnkwtf.mp3

Stupid burgereatinyankslobs opinions doesnt matter in real world

true...good thoughts there user.
glad to see this whole place isn't completely fucking stupid

Well of course both of them want reunification. North Korea wants to take control over the south and vice versa.

But even there, the benefits to everyone would outweigh the drawbacks:

Japan would gain from it because a reunified Korea would be a bigger customer for their products. Sure they'd be challenged in the market, but that's nothing new and they've always coped with it before.

The reduced need for an American presence means China wouldn't need a buffer zone any more.

South Korea would gain peace. And shifting the capital to Pyongyang would balance out the migration.

North Korea would gain freedom and prosperity, and Kim could be make king of all Korea, carrying on with all that pomp and pageantry while ceasing to do any real damage.

>implying we want reunification

this

Everything you said is incredibly stupid and it's clear that you don't even have a basic understanding of the region.

Yeah and muslims just want peace- which will come when all their opponents are dead or converted.

i wish norks could use Sup Forums i really want to hear their unadulterated opinions

We should reunify SK, NK, China, and Russia into one big Hapa blob and let Japan rule over them with an Iron but fair anime fist.

"we"
fuck off faggot.

completely ignorant kojangi here just gonna type a rant (not a troll, just low iq),

my grandfather served in the korean war so i have some very vaguely sentimental attachment to your country's recent history.

i find it utterly shameful that reunification is never going to happen. the yanks, soviets and nips really fucked your country up beyond repair and i wish the superpowers just slaughtered the nips and let you sort your own shit out. whether the one-corea would be commie or not, i find it very distressing that something as futile as political ideology can keep a once united people segregated for so long -- i'm aware that many young koreans feel quite the opposite to myself and despise the norks without question

but i recall witnessing some geriatric/older generation north/south korean families (temporarily, regretfully) reunited for the first time since segregation a year or two ago and it was clearly a highly emotional and long-sought-after moment for them. it's a shame that the desire for reunification has all but evaporated into the realm of fantasy for both sides with the younger generations becoming of-age

i don't even know why i bothered typing any of that. you can ignore it, i just wanted to contribute my worthless drivel. i know i'm pretty dumb, and i have a question:

why don't young south koreans want reunification? assume the norks surrendered and assimilated peacefully and were willing to embrace capitalism without terrorism etc.

is it purely economical, is it political, is it social, or is reunification of any kind just impossible at this point?

please forgive an ignorant coreaboo. i would like to visit sk one day and don't want to see either side of the country get nuked (look what it did to the fucking jjokbari). highly curious about this topic. have a nice day

Yeah, right. Let's take shitload of debts and millions of refugees. What could possibly go wrong?

does this basically sum up the sk mindset about reunification?

South Korea's leadership outed itself as some shadowy cult worship thing. They had an actual illuminati, and their prime minister or whatever they have held a press conference and told their whole country about the korean illuminati. People started putting shit together, the illuminati itself eventually stepped forward, something like 2/3rds of their leadership was thrown out overnight, and basically that entire country is shitting bricks and figuring out how to run their country again. Not the time to be talking about a reunification with North Korea.

Source: npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president
nypost.com/2016/11/07/south-koreas-president-is-being-taken-down-by-a-cult-leader/
cnn.com/2016/11/02/asia/south-korea-president-scandal-explained/
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-south-korea-park-arrested-20170330-story.html

Economics are the main reason, but a lot of it is social. We don't feel like we have a lot in common with the norks anymore. There's been some huge deviations in culture since the Korean War. Even our language has some big differences now (we use lots of loan words from English, they do not). After the old generation dies, nobody in NK will know anyone in SK and vice versa.

Korea wasn't always one country anyway (pic related). There are some significant regional differences within South Korea that go back to these days.

>why don't young south koreans want reunification? assume the norks surrendered and assimilated peacefully and were willing to embrace capitalism without terrorism etc.

In this case, our government would accept reunification (they recognize it would be rough in the short-term but think it will be beneficial in the long-term), but this just isn't going to happen so why even think about it? It's not really about political ideology, it's about survival of the regime. Kim Jeong-eun + his family want to stay in power. That is non-negotiable. NK's ideology exists to ensure that the regime continues.

thank you for the input

No half inteligent person would want this. The costs would cripple south korea and take several decades. N. Korean's are badly educated, giant numbers are badly educated + raised on propaganda + unhealthy due to bad nurishment + drugs addict as the regime gives away drugs like candy.

How much debt does North Korea actually have?

Actually, South Koreans do NOT want reunification. They saw what happened to Germany after the wall fell, and it would be hundreds of times worse with the Norks. Reunification would destroy the SKn economy, put huge strain on their food supply, medical infrastructure, and produce millions of new citizens out of thin air that have to be housed, ID'd, integrated into the workforce, taught the Southern dialect of the language, etc.

And before anyone goes "But Norks already speak Korean!", they speak a version with most if the foreign loanwords (including Chinese and Japanese, among others) stripped out. When you learn Korean as a military linguist, you have to take a conversion course for Nork afterward, and that course is longer than the Spa ish/German/French courses. There is literally an entire language worth of difference between the two.