Has /pol made you a bit of a dickhead about Jews?

Serious question: who publicly shares your conspiracy theory on Jews, and how has being an asshole worked out for them?

They weren't my theories shlomo
Other people wised me up about kikes
Millions of other people including written history going back to ancient rome
The goyim know
they've always known
Now they're mad and aren't going to take it any more
Start packing

Have you ever met anyone Jewish, Bruce?

i have a jew friend who is red pilled about the jews

Guess that makes you the expert. Maybe you could trade stories with your nigger friend about The Man.

All Jews know. You ever meet a Jew who browsed Sup Forums ? They hate Jews the most because they've been betrayed by their own people.

here's one thing I don't understand:

you guys keep saying "Jews want to kill off whitey"

you also keep supporting the stereotype that Jews are obsessed with money (who isn't?)

whitey is the world's greatest generator of money, whitey buys, whitey sells, whitey' consumerism makes the world go 'round...so why would the Jews want to kill off their greatest source of income?

Makes no sense to me, but I'm open to hearing anything on this.

>destroys countries with immigrants
>brainwash whites into race mixing and being a faggot with corrupt schools and advertising
>use guilt 24/7
>whitey goes extinct
>kike is stuck with niggers with the IQ of a goldfish

they want a client base of consumers to sell goods to who wont ever think of of ways of removing their oppression and living free of their influence. thats why they encourage third-worldism, communism, and the importation of people who can't break the habit of getting screwed by the powers that be, i.e. most every third world country.

No, Jews did.

That's the problem with conspiracy theories - and this is the low water mark of them (thanks Henry Ford) - they all sound plausible, until you start asking sensible questions.

The truth about Jews, is they're an ethoreligious group that's been visibly successful in nurturing a bountiful work ethic, particularly in the USA.

So have the Chinese, for that matter. The Jews are small fry compared to them. Chinese make everything. Israel, fuck all, in comparison.

If you want to rant about an ethnic group taking over the world, the case against the Chinese is much stronger.

Still makes you a loser dickhead, though.

Just get on with your own life, and stop being an excusemongering loser.

go be jewish somewhere else

I'm not one of these Sup Forums dickheads
the stuff about jews comes from the bible. I'm not a racist or anti-semite.

Have you ever seen JerrySeinfeild in person the guy is a complete scumbag cunt.

seriously, go google him out in public.he alone is reason enough to hate.

You're a cunt too. Reason enough to hate all Australians, right?

Why would you ever hate jews go- I mean fellow Sup Forums member?

What has God's chosen people ever done wrong?

No? I mean I am actively going around exterminating them but it's a bit harsh calling me an asshole. They make so good ashes, finest quality. Almost as if they was made for it.

There is no correlation.

I don't publicly share anything.

I do however try to ask questions or tell facts intended to make people look up stuff that might open their eyes a bit

Jews doing anything wrong is a conspiracy.

Clearly your just not asking the right questions.

I actually grew in a town filled with Jews. You could actually be their friend but in the end, they would stay together and talk shit behind your back. I began resented their community because they were Jewish before French and they were all flaming libshits.
Now that I know all about (((them))), I can really say my first opinion was the right one.

If people thought like this, Columbus would never have discovered America

>t. Kike shill
Scared, aren't you cunt. The goyim know.

Because Whitey is the biggest threat to them. They're terrified of being holocausted, for real this time.

Henry Ford was a much smarter and more accomplished man than you will ever be, same as Hitler. Both knew the truth about the Jew menace. Why do people go to jail for asking sensible questions about the holocaust? The truth doesn't fear investigation.
>loser dickhead
Nice projection faggot
>get on with your life
Take your own advice.

Sup Forums loves Aussies. Not the Jews. Keep pushing shit uphill you stupid cunt, see how that works out for you.

I'm Jewish and browse Sup Forums

I think you guys are right about some stuff and wrong about some stuff. It's natural for us Jews to try and control/dominate -- we all do it in different ways. Some are obsessed with social justice/reform (i.e. Marxist/Communist/feminist Jews), others are obsessed with money (i.e. Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, etc.), while others focus on politics.

You guys aren't wrong but you aren't totally right either. I just wish instead of being autistic and wanting to exterminate us maybe you would empower yourselves and lift yourselves up.