Englishmen, save your lands and people!

I just got back from seeing the King Arthur movie in theaters and it was awesome.

But it was bittersweet, because you are losing your homelands. Fight and save your home and your kin, Englishmen.

The world will not be the same without you.

Reminds me of this image from Marvel comic I found.

Like 3 months ago Sup Forums was memeing that Lancelot was black in this movie

>King Arthur
>Englishmen
>saw a movie
American "education"

There was a black guy, but he was not Lancelot. He was a decent chap.

Please little bro you must help us... Merkel will not dropping mudslime bombs on our great nation... We need you to incite some freedom on the EU while we peel the parasite off and recover

>king Arthur
>English

American ''''''education''''''

>story of the Welsh lord who rose to stop the expansion of the Anglo Saxon invaders
>Englishman, save your lands and people

Sword - man
Stone - woman

My bad.

English, British, Anglos, Saxons, Anglo-Saxons, Welsh, Great Britain, United Kingdom, etc., it's all the same thing here in the States.

We do know that the Scottish and Irish are different from you all because they talk differently and eat Lucky Charms and wear kilts with no underwears, and have pots-o-gold and drink a lot or whatever. Scottish and Irish are basically the same here in the States too.

So what I'm basically saying is, whoever the hell you people are, save your lands. You guys are alright.

was he a le based black man? :D:D:DDDD

Sometimes I love you USA.

Pic related tests my love.

Lancelot isn't a nigger. For shame.

I know. That's why I said it is testing my love for yanks.

Why the fuck did they make him black?

so that kids grow up thinking brits have always been black (:

I heard it sucked ass.
This is just viral marketing right?

>I just got back from seeing the King Arthur movie in theaters and it was awesome.
>But it was bittersweet, because you are losing your homelands. Fight and save your home and your kin, Englishmen.

brythonic celts are not english

>Sometimes I love you USA.
>Pic related tests my love.
and your people cast a black as guinevere, uk

> supporting the nigger knight movie
> kys

Fucking elephant Bro could have just run up and stomped the fucking thing into the ground

Wasnt King Arthur fighting against current "englishmen"?

This

It was entertaining, you stupid piece of trash.

Same I heard it was garbage. This is a shill thread or made by a low IQ poster.

King Alfred the Great would be a better fit. He started the motions that would make England so influential.

I haven't seen this film yet, damn

>Why the fuck did they make him black?

Because Lancelot was French.