Laci green

Laci green has been moved from enemy to partial ally. She is now respect worthy

shes still a degenerate whore
i dont buy it

Can someone give me a Q U I C K R U N D O W N

Not so fast kikecuck, she still hasn't apologized for being a massive turbocunt.

Watch lacis latest video

Not buying it. It's some kind of feint. Those MTV shit stains wouldn't let that fly.

This.

>Someone leaked sex tape on dark web (nice innie)
>She went crazy and left youtube for a while
>Now claims to no longer be as annoying

She must pay reparations.

she said some words

>Someone leaked sex tape on dark web

I don't believe you... but continue.

No she's not, and you're retarded for even thinking that she might be.

So now this board will spam the fuck out of her, disrupt our shit, and give this lying misandrist attention, and support her 'feminism was a joke" bait.

You are worse than she is.

Is that really your new tactic? Milo is killed so you're trying to make this whore the new normie thing. You're getting lazy.

wow so epic laci is now a pede like us

Infinite genders... You don't come back from that

Shes the only fem willing to listen to other opinions. Thats respect worthy

Snakes deserve no respect.

nu-pol aways falling for the ourgirl/guy meme.

>it's bait you fucking brain dead cunt

That was fucking retarded what she did. I'm talking more about respect for her willing to listen to other opinions now

A pseudo-redpilled (read: non-sjw) Effe'd her in the A and now she's rethinking her stance on being a retard.

post proofs.

show her innie.

What the fuck are you talking about? that bitch can never be an ally, she must die for her crimes.

and her ass...

i wanna facefuck laci

>There are people on here that are this stupid.

She makes money from views. She is cunning enough to realize that it is centrism that will attract more views, not extremism. This is especially true because her particular brand of extremism is incredibly unpopular at the moment.

No she is just trying to troll up more viewers, she can see the writing on the wall that for every SJW there are 20 people that cant stand them. She is still a cunt.

m8, progressiveness doesn't bring in the big bucks anymore. She's moved over to the right now because alt-right culture is the new thing in right now, this shit is what makes money now

Are you honestly this retarded?

>No she is just trying to troll up more viewers, she can see the writing on the wall that for every SJW there are 20 people that cant stand them. She is still a cunt.
More than likely. Either way, i'd rather have a lying cunt inadvertently redpilling people than an lying cunt turning people against us.
she may not be an ally, but she's no longer an enemy.

>let's forget that she's a total whore. She's fucking based now you guys.

Goddamn gullible virgins

Stop posting these type of eceleb threads.
If you stoop so low that you are looking for visdom in this kinds of vids just stay on fucking reddit.

Holy shit is Sup Forums the new /celeb/?

Its just thread after thread of
Lets fuck lauren southern
Lets suck alex jones dick
Lets suck trumps dick
Lets fuck stephen colbert

For a board focused on ideology you guys sure are petty.

Centrism is eroding rapidly die to polarisation from mostly the left wing, I dont think this will work for her

Fuck off you fucking cunt and hang yourself.

That cunt is far from an ally and she needs to be removed for her bullshit, she pushed her shit for fucking years and now that she does something halfway helpful for us she is suddenly an ally?

If you dissagree with me then give me your fucking address and we can have a fist fight over this.

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND HAVE A LITERAL FIST FIGHT WITH ME!

Guys, don't listen to her. If you out Jew the Jews with Jewish eceleb tactics we'll just become the new Jew.

film it please

>Roastie
>Kike
>Advocate for sexual degeneracy
She is as worthy as Blaire White. Worthy of a rope.

NOPE.

>dark web
what's that?

Try to convince her to debate Karen Straughan.

Theres been enough threads on this to rival a happening. The power of an obtainable pair of breasts.

Her face still contorts like shes in pain

Also, she has a punchable/fuckable face.

10/10 would donkey punch

I don't respect any woman who whores around, and I especially won't respect a woman who even advocates for such a lifestyle.

Where's the tape then.

The only thing Laci Green is good for is doing a Facial Abuse scene. The fact that she is a feminist cunt would make it extra hot.

After she's done that she can fuck off into obscurity.

Sauce for the fucking innie man.
thatsmyfetish.exe

Probably pandering to the 'alt right' because it will get her more views and money in the short term.

This. Get it through your thick hormone ridden skull that Laci is a roastie that has probably been with at least 20 niggers.

Kys you turbo fag

>respect worthy
>Laci Green

Nigger, what the fuck are you smoking over there?

I'd fist fight you but i dont wanna cause any more shit to german people than the dirty arabs already have

>another reformed born-again virgin who truthfully never ever took drugs swear on me mum
Still a heroin addict coalburner. Nothing redpilled about her.

Actions have consequences, I'm not gonna waive them just because she's a girl.

The brit or whoever agrees on the FIST FIGHT has to agree on the filming as well, I am not a savage.

No.
Fuck off lacie

>Laci green has been moved from enemy to partial ally.

Non stop threads about this for a day now.

>she is now respect worthy

So it's pretty much confirmed this is a viral marketing thing, and she intends to grab a new audience segment as the SJW viewers are flagging.

Go away nasty herpes whore.

>ally
She is pandering to us so she can get views and money. She is our bitch now. In a few months, a year tops, dhe will go RageAfterStorm tier. In two, she will be Blonde in the Belly of the Beast tier. Sup Forums and memes run the world now.

Everything is shit here, why do you think I am challenging people on Sup Forums for fist fights?

Chris Ray Gun redpilled her with his penis.

I'd put her in "stop shilling yourself, you pathetic e-celeb" tier.

Nighttime internets

If it helps, you can imagine all the women in those vids are 3rd wave feministas who are showing how empowered they are by choosing that 'career'.

Don't know who this is and I don't plan on finding out

Is she talking abut race or is it just anti-SJW feminist shit

And why is this a bad thing?
When e-celebs turn from extreme SJW bullshit to more centrist and rational point of views, didn't we positively influence the environment?
That's a win in my book.

Come get some. I just want to fight.

>taking the redpill

It's a trick Sup Forums I don't buy it, she just wants ad revenue and is hopping on the bandwagon

She sounds shallow and mercenary, swapping to the side she feels is prevailing.

Perhaps she has seen the light, but it will take time and see

Meanwhile she continues to be the exact same shitty person but now gets to make money from both sides of politics.

I have an idea. What if we posed as libtard sjw's, and made a "turn against Laci Greene" movement - for daring to speak against the religion of feminism in any way.

The left loves to group up and attack people, and love to eat their own. If we started a movement against Laci for titling her video like this, and got the sjw crowd whipped into a frenzy, it would be great. Laci would either actually move further right, and actually get "red-pilled," fight back in a civil war, or get crushed and not make videos.

Win-win-win, really.

Let's party folks
>yes thats her

>((((Laci Green)))
>partial ally

wew lad

i wonder how youtube ad revenue plays into her doing this?

Fuck you nigger, that's my right-wing trap waifu you're talking about.

Like this?

Well if she influences her SJW audience to be less annoying, I don't care if she gets the cash.

PROTIP: YouTubers don't get any ad revenue from viewers who use adblock.

Turn on adblock and watch the vid. she's almost //ourgirl// just needs a little push in the right direction.

I actually watched the whole thing and its a HUGE step for her...

Remember where she was before!

Not even we went from being Blue pilled to "Gas the kikes" in a few days.

Give her Time :)

kike detected

she looks like riley reid's fatter uglier sister

Saged.

She isn't our girl and never will be our girl, so fuck off.

It was universally awful, so bad that nobody spread it further.

never happens.

You don't need to stage that, they'll do it themselves. There's a post about her on /r/GamerGhazi right now.

browser theme that makes your background dark so u don't hurt your eyes :^)

>laci green
>ally

Fuck off NatSoc LARPer, Blaire is /ourtrap/.

Collaborating with anti-SJW YouTubers probably has more downside than upside for Laci's ad revenue.

Her Claims
>that she actually took the red pill a long time ago
>gives an essay on the matrix meaning of the red pill
>thinks debating her feminazi poison means being redpilled
Nah man fuck that bitch
>ARE YOU GONNA GIVE ME THAT BIG HARD RED PILL user?
>N-NO I SWEAR I WONT CALL IT RAPE AFTER SILLY!
You're a fag OP

That's what I'm saying. If you listened to it, it's nothing more than "respect differing opinions", nothing really solid as far as a flop of opinion on the matter. Same rhetoric with no specific message other than "people are different"

>people in this thread crying jukeboxes because she's not “real“
Who cares?
The question is, is she more useful that way? And yes she is, so don't duck it up.
Childish cunts

That's where most of Sup Forums moved in 2010.

You do realize what a challenge "respect differing opinions" is for SJWs, don't you?

Wrong. She is arguing semantics about the term "Red pill".

It's just as bad as actual natsoc claiming they are red pilled.

She is shilling to devalue the true red pills.

Its a jew infiltrating our lines as an "open minded ally".

No forgiveness for degenerates.

Ain't that a something we've seen time and time again. But in her case it's probably not fear of running out of her shelf time, but she noticed the shift to the right in general public views.