Generation Identity Serbia

Get in kebab removers.
We are trying to form a strong identitarian movement in the Balkans to protect our country , identity , tradition , faith , and values. You can follow us on this twitter account : twitter.com/Gen_Identitet
After a few thousand followers we will try to start a rally in the capital of Serbia calling for deportation of illegal migrants , and stronger boarder controls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
m.youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
techfugees.com/events/techfugees-returns-to-belgrade-serbia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>faith
You mean christianity? The same Abrahamic religion as Islam?

Jebalo te identitarenje.
Nitko od jebivjetara na /pol ne bi otišao u rat protiv Šiptara ili balija, kukavice i imbecili. Dajte malo protestujte protiv "diktature" i busajte se u srpstvo sa vojskom od 9000 aktivnog sastava. 7% odziv na mobilizaciju 1990.-tih

Do you guys even need the Identitarian aesthetic to succeed?

Last I checked, Serbs were already openly nationalistic and ethnocentric.

at least you have atheist culture pro peace and so on.....
>surrenders

dobra ideja dbi

ostani kuk

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

No, they are not. The nationalism suppression reached such levels that only in 2000s you could witness actual term Serbs in media. Before that, the Šumadinci, Vojvođani, Crnogorci, Bosanci meme was prevalent.
Serbs became an atheistic and antinationalist people during Yugocommunist time. They are cucked beyong belief, with fifth column and traitors running amok and doing whatever they want.
Fucking Kapičić was the longest user of Serb budget, and Latinka Perović was an ideologue of democratic opposition. The same woman who said that solution to Serb problems is separation of Kosovo, Vojvodina, Montenegro from Serbia.
Belgrade and Vojvodina are full of Yugocommunist colonists and descendants. The streets and squares are named after traitors like Tucović, Serb killers and haters like Tito and Croat cities, while Croats patologically hate Serbs in every form.

This desu

We're finally getting rid of Vucic? If not, fuck off.
He's retarded.

bump for support

>getting rid of Vučić
>hurr durr look at me I am a "patriot" whose interests coincide with Soroš, UK and US Embassy and fifth column liberals, activists of NGO

Leave politics to serious and sensible people, please.

Your parents probably brought DOS into power and voted for SPO, G17, DS and DSS. Such people should be forced to pay the damages their idiocy caused

>>hurr durr look at me I am a "patriot" whose interests coincide with Soroš, UK and US Embassy and fifth column liberals, activists of NGO
So, Vucic?

>After a few thousand followers we will try to start a rally
This will only work in the short term.
The thing that absolutely MUST happen for all
of this forced immigration to stop is to put every fucking policy maker that has participated in this treasonous activity to the rope. It will not end otherwise.
French revolution 2.0 is a necessity, and needs to happen in EVERY western country with politicians that promote this. REMOVE THEM PHYSICALLY FROM THIS EARTH.

Are you retarded? Like, for real?
Did you even browse through people who participated in protests?
Which media supported them?
Which people went out of their way in the media to create the spin?

I can't believe how stupid can you be.
Every decent Serb should automatically oppose what B92, N1, Kurir, Blic, Tabloid, Danas, Nedeljnik promote.

Have you been paying attention what is going around you? Haradinaj brother quotes, William Walker, Macedonia events, Ahtisaari+Albright Shiptar combination?
That separatist from Preševo?

"Spontaneous" protests? Janković "Srbi su genocidni" running to Bruxelles to coordinate for the new strategy as the NEWLY ANNOINTED CHAMPION of "Serb" opposition?

last bump. gonna win the war with low energy? huh?

This thread is pure cringe.
Why should a nation with such long history, culture and tradition full of real accomplishments and glory, resort to colonial mongrel's "White" identity bullshit and nonsense?
Why should a Serb throw away Jovan Vladimir, Miroslav, St. Sava, Milutin, Uroš, not to mention Karađorđe, Mišić, Putnik and heroes of 90s in favour of (((alt-right))) bullshit?

You guys should do more often reports in english. I find it really hard to follow your country's movement.

>we are trying to form a strong identity movement in the Balkans

Opet Jugoslavenčina traži "braću" i "regiju" među onima koji su ubijali i proganjali Srbe u svakoj prilici.

Što ti je Balkan, debilčino? Što će ti taj holivudski retardirani simbol?

Bugari? Znaš za bugarsku okupaciju? VMRO?

Hrvati? Jesi čitao o Starčeviću, ustašama i devedesetim?

Balije? Malo su Srba pobili i protjerali u ratovima?

Šiptari?

Makedonci?

Milogorci?

Jebao te balkanski identitet maloumniče nakazni.

The only forced immigration in Serbia is young people leaving en masse because they think there's no future here, which is very true if you're uneducated and don't own land or too educated for our market.
>he uses the news to form his world view
You're either double digits IQ or underage.

He organized the first successful pride while using martial law against normal people. Nobody could step out of their homes during the whole afternoon after everything was planned in secret. Most of the gays in Serbia don't support pride yet Vucic does.

He took away well-earned pensions from people who can barely scrape enough funds to live through the month even though they're one of the only demographics that handle their bills regularly.
Did he go after his friends who steal energy? Serbia has energy "transmission losses" on par with Africa thanks to them.
Did he go after his friends who don't pay their energy bills, taxes? No.
Did he go after the corruption that's eating us from within? No, he employed more of his party soldiers into state administration.

He sold our land to Arab invaders. Some of the most exclusive land in our capital as well as some of the most fertile land in Vojvodina. He also de facto gave up on Kosovo. DS was probably disposed off because they weren't quick enough to do what the EU wanted but Vucic is on a fast track to split it.

He isn't doing anything against Afghan invaders. There is no comprehensive strategy on how to handle them. They just let them in and are puzzled on what to do with them. We could have closed the borders, or increased the capacity of our centers. We did nothing for a whole year.

Meanwhile, the country is still shit (more shit for AT LEAST 25% of the population -- pensioners) and youth is either being recruited into party ranks or is leaving to find a future in the degenerate West.

I'm too lazy to type more, but he clearly works against the interest of an average patriot of this country.

Belgrade Waterfront is the money that was laundered during sanctions of the 90s, through Cyprus banks.

Arab land sale is due to EAA signed almost ten years ago, not his fault, and SNS has BLOCKED that clause. You are talking out of your ass.

Furthermore, the rest of your posting is typical social media and opposition bullshit that targets emotion and is full of pathetic nonsense.
Would you be so kind and quantify, specify anything you said?

Brussels agreement si giving away Kosovo??
What about them? Are there Serbs south of Ibar or not?
Who signed EAA and EULEX?
Who signed SOFA in 2006, IPAP, destroyed Serb army, fired quality officers and replaced then with NATO graduates like Ponoš?
Who instituted NATO training courses and reformed army to NATO standards?
Who brought NATO office to MOD?
Who signed information sharing with NATO?

The best part of Brussels agreement is that Koštunica started direct talks to "own territory/region" in - Vienna, and Jeremić and Stefanovć initiated Brussels talks.

You know nothing. SNS built more infrastructure and did more good for economy than whole of DOS.
You are against BW, and for ILLEGALLY BUILT shacks? Dilapitated city centre that was there before, druggies and shacks?

If you tell me you voted for Sanda Rašković or Dveri or DSS in any election, you will get a huge fuck you, you naive simpleton.

Oh fuck off, there's no helping people like you.

woah OP please shut up

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

>I am out of arguments, my shilling was thoroughly savaged, I don't know how to respond

Idi srči pesak botino

mb this is controled oposition?

Doubt it. You don't need controlled opposition with Joška Broz, Janković, Šutanovac, Ilir Gaši, Vukadinović, Radulović, Kandić and similar scum wreaking havoc, and more than half the media being in control of West and their proxies.

This is nothing, irrelevant and of no consequences

good luck
I wish we had something similar

Fuck off, paganfag/atheist retard.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

Good luck to you Serbs. Sounds like your culture has been thoroughly fucked by communism, and now EU. Rediscover your roots like we are all doing and recover some of your ancestral virility.

Serbia going to EU is a meme.
The predecessor scum signed EAA, and UNILATETALLY abolished tarrifs on imports from EU even before the date they signed to do so.

Serbia can't go into EU without first going into NATO, something which was THE AGENDA from 2000-2012.
EU talks and accession are used for domestic consumption, just like Turkey used it.
Last year the first two military drills with Russia were held. DOS scum started drills with NATO in 2004, a year after they ordered retreat from Kosovo, and the same year they started dismantling army and giving away Montenegro. Furthermore, in 2004 there was a pogrom of Serbs on Kosovo, and destruction of centuries old Medieval monuments and they did nothing

Bumpin' ya

Any of you ever heard of Techfugees? It's some "charity" event run by kikes to attract young brainwashed students to places all around Europe to help da poor wefugees with technology or some shit. There's an event in Belgrade this summer that, unfortunately, someone I know has been brainwashed into going to.

Serbs, you know what to do.

Holy shit
>"hackathon"
>numerous social science students

>The main focus will be to create sustainable and creative solutions for refugee integration...

Right after president and PM assume their posts

Jebemu mater i Zapadu i NGO i domaćim veleizdajnicima

where do I sign up?

This should be red alert for Serbs everywhere.
techfugees.com/events/techfugees-returns-to-belgrade-serbia/

Subversives, infiltrators and "refugees" along with (((activists))) and (((NGO))) will debate how to most effectively stuff Serbia with shitskins, the same way whole of EU dumped Gypsies to Serbia, even though they were not from Serbia originally.

This deserves a thread on its own, we need to organise an assault on the participants ASAP

>Generation Identity
literally: how do you do fellow white nationalists?

What other choice is there?

than being buttfucked by the jew? not being buttfucked by the jew
at least not willingly
generation identitaire are 100% kosher
look them up
then deal with it
and no i have no proof, as it was on the french web and too long ago
but the leadership is openly friends with local prominent kikes

And if they are a controlled group to fight Islam - so what?
As long as we win the culture war, I don't care who pulls the strings.

Starčević, based Croat.

are u a Serb from Croatia?

is there a UK branch?

So join the group and take it over, out jew the jew.
They're is obviously attracting the people who actually care, its ranks are not all kikes.

If (((they))) won't let go of control of the group, convert the mid-level people with know-how of its inner workings to your side (which should be easy if your claims are correct), and use them to make a new group (sans Jude).

The point is, it's working. Use it.

Serbros,

>Jedno drugo područje delovanja odnosi se na pitanja budućeg razvoja zemlje i regiona, a povezano je sa integracijom u evro-atlantske strukture. U ovu kategoriju spada pre svega program dijaloga mladih srpskih i albanskih političara, kao i dijalog srpskih i hrvatskih istoričara koji se redovno odvija već skoro deset godina.

>Nemački političar, Fridrih Nauman ( jedna fondacija njegovog imena deluje i u Srbiji), godine 1916. objavio je knjigu „Srednja Evropa i Bugarska“, u kojoj opisuje kakva treba da bude sudbina Srbije posle nemačke pobede u svetskom sukobu:“Srednjoevropska vojna konvencija svojim glavnim odredbama mora dosezati sve do Egejskog mora, možda čak i do Turske. Već to je razlog što se srpsko područje, kao neprijateljsko utvrđenje unutar saveza srednjoevropskih zaštitnih streljačkih rovova, ne može trpeti“(5,964). U toj istoj knjizi Naumanu je sumnjivo čak i srpsko dete:“Može Srbija biti zgažena, zgnječena, tako da bude svršeno s njom, ipak će se još u poslednjem detetu iz brda i dalje zadržati ostatak volje da se uspostavi prethodno stanje“ (5,965).

>Jedno drugo područje delovanja odnosi se na pitanja budućeg razvoja zemlje i regiona, a povezano je sa integracijom u evro-atlantske strukture. U ovu kategoriju spada pre svega program dijaloga mladih srpskih i albanskih političara, kao i dijalog srpskih i hrvatskih istoričara koji se redovno odvija već skoro deset godina.

Ova fondacija nazvana po ovom gore čovjeku dolazi u Beograd.

What it looks to me is that they wan't to make Serbia be like Germany to make us feel sorry for the Albos,Bosnians and Croats for what we did to them durring the 90s.But I don't really worry much about the migrants since their camps in Belgrade and in Sid have been shutdown they are all being transported to Hungarian sideo off Vojvodina.

>for what we did to them
>1 million Serb war refugees
>ethnic cleasing (350 000 less Serbs in ABiH and HVO areas, 300 000 less Serbs in Croatia, 500 000 less Serbs on Kosovo)

Do you know that Konrad Adenauer, Naumann, Rosa Luxemburg and Friedrich Ebert foundations operate in Serbia?

Did you take a look at their initiavites and goals?

Serbia needs a copy of US, Israeli or Russian law on foreign "foundations" and funding of (((NGOs)))

There should be actual protests, violent ones, for scum like this coming to Belgrade. But the "antidictator" and "anti-Vučić" "patriots" have other ideas obviously.

it's because non off the people know about them for what they done and our media is silent about it,the only time we had a protes was against Joe Biden and some American Jew bitch that we saved durring WW2 and in the end she bombed and also she wrote a book how Serbia should be divided by provinces and the onlything that should be left off Serbia is Belgrade,Sumadija,Eastern and Western Serbia whille all the other provinces should be independent countries.

Kek. That is Madeleine Albright. She has now been teamed up with William Walker and Marti Ahtisaari to lobby for Greater Albania.

You are apalled by a Jew bitch hating Serbs? How about the Montenegrin communis scum Latinka Perović who SAID THE SAME THING but is hailed as a hero and ideologue of Serb (((Democrat Party))) and (((DOS Opposition. Right from Karl Marx University of Belgrade.

Even better, Bernard Henry Levy came to Belgrade and called Serbia a fascist dictatorship where there is democracy and he "has to be the lone voice of antifascism".

The individual who called Serbs cannibals and cheered for Islamic Declaration writer Alija Izetbegović, filmed Sarajevo! propaganda movie, and called Bosniak and international Ghazis, Mujahedeen, Warriors of Islam etc. in Bosnia - "heroes of civilisation".

We need a strong pushback. We have to organise protests against (((NGO))), (((activists))) like Ilir Gaši, Anita Mitić, Velebit, Simon Simonović, Kandić and (((artists))) like Đurički, Trifunović.

How do you plan to have a strong government with a nationalist platform i the people DON'T care?

It's because most Serbs don't know anything about this,also most Serbs hate the democratic party because they ruined our economy in 2008-2013 and '' Karl Marx University of Belgrade'' you'd be suprised how manny fascits there are there,there was recently there a presentation there about Lenin and communisam and bunch off guys stormed the place and started reading Mein Kampf out loud

Go away from France, varg

KIKE CUNT
GET GASSED

>DS ruined Serbia from 2008-2013

Buddy, it started in 2000, actually, even before that they were in league with the West. Đinđić and Milo went around and begged for Yugoslavia to be bombed, and then even more.
Investigate the economy during DOS and how Croats acquired 200 companies and huge trading sufficite.
Brands like Knjaz Miloš, Frikom, Štark, Smoki etc. are Croat owned.
Serbia had effectively exports only 25% of import value.

Go through all the NATO agreements they signed. Serbia is an occupied land.

>Mein Kampf reading
The incident you quote was a false flag and a stunt. Inform yourself.

I like this. I do not live in Belgrade so I can't rally anywhere but you have my support. Gotta make Serbia great again.

>Brands like Knjaz Miloš, Frikom, Štark, Smoki etc. are Croat owned.
Smoki isn't a brand and Knjaz Milos isn't Croat-owned.

No...

My friend, yes we are, but it's not the proper kind of nationalism that we massively possess. The nationalism of modern day Serbs has dwindled to its lowest form. Defeatism and political abstinence is high in Serbia. And we need to fix that.

mislim da smo sazreli za nacional scoijalisticku jugoslaviju, austrijance i siptare u logore da hrane jugoslovenski narod

Jebes Jugoslaviju. Treba nam neka pomalo-fasisticka Srbija.

started in '88
enter slobo > pause game
continued in 2000
got real bad in 2004
went into overdrive in 2008

Sorry, I meant Karađorđe water, not Knjaz Miloš. Danube Foods Group was sold to people such as Soros
What about Dijamant, Čokoladna bananica, Grand kafa? Atlantic Jew Tedeschi Group in Serbia? Those dairy and meat farms, dairy factories and cement factories acquired by Vindija, Nexe, Agrokor?

I'm not denying that the Serbian economy is in deep shit. Agrokor owns a lot of our companies and others are owned by (((them))).

Best of luck you you.

T. American

Thanks, dear burger.

>started in 1988

You fucktard, go read actual history. Serbian economy was completly dismantled and transfered to Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia.
Mills, steel plants, factories, weapons, aeroplane, truck and car factories. Read up on it.

Both the Royal and Communis Yugoslavia favoured Croatia and Slovenia, Communist Yugoslavia added Bosnia and increased the favouritism.
Slobodan Vuković wrote excellent scientific papers on the topic of Ekonomski odnosi regiona u Jugoslaviji.

You have no idea about 1970 protets, MASPOK and 1974 Constitution. You are probably Tito fan, you treasonous imported mutt.

All of the fucktards that cry about Tito are cowardly, treasonous filth who sold the country and acted as NATO proxy infantry by toppling the government in a coup, burning down Parliament and vote ballots. Masked bandits raided National Bank, Zemun mafia participated, Dinkić led the way. First decision was to liquidate domestic banks even though they had larger assets than debts. Then they sold the financial sector to West, brought IMF and abolished bookkeeping administration, so they could launder money from privatisation and send it to off-shore accounts

nemozemo biti fasisticka zemlja jer nam ekonomija nije dovoljno jaka za slobodno trziste i jedini nacin opstanka joj je protekcionizam i jake drzavne regulacije, takodje renacionalizacija svega sto je prodato od 2000. pa na ovamo tako da penale ugovora snose iskljucivo njihovi potpisnici, zabrana dizanja kredita na racun drzave i takodje prebacivanje penala na potpisnike, onda bi dosli u situaciju da mozemo da imamo stabilnu socijalisticku ekonomiju uz jedenje minimalnog broja govana medjunarodne zajednice ali i dalje nebi imali dovoljno jaku drzavu da bude samostalna, da bi jedna drzava bila u potpunosti suverena i samodovoljna potrebno joj je bar 20 miliona stanovnika sto srbija nema ali jugoslavija ima, stoga jedini nacin da budemo samostalni je ujedinjenje u jugoslaviju unutar koje republike mogu da budu suverene, ovako samo mozemo da smanjimo kolicinu nemackih govana koja jedemo dok bi jugoslavija jela samo svoja govna

Jebem ti mater u pičku, smradino jugoslavenska. Malo su nas klala "braća", malo smo ginuli za hrvatsku i crnogorsku obalu, balijsku Bosnu i šiptarsko Kosovo i Makedoniju VMRO-a.

Dajem ruku u vatru da si dete nekakvog šljama uvezenog u Srbiju nakon 1945.

Do you need glasses?

>That coat of arms
What is that even supposed to mean ? What is the symbolism of yellow and black and a cringy triangle in the middle. Are you another cringe teen who drew that shit in school and though
>wow this looks cool, wonder how it would be if I used it for my movement or smth
We all know that if you want to appeal to south slavs you have to use slavic tricolor - red, whit, blue, and a coat of arms that actually means something other than looking cool

You seriously believe any right wing fag would join you ? You will end up just as the far left organisations such as Marx21 ended, as a joke.

If you want to organize a true movement of any kind, please stop being such a fag with flags and coats. Stop using social media to appeal to people since you'll only appeal to young cringe students.

Most of you "MUH NEW MOVEMENT" fags will end up forgotten or irrelevant, so far no new movements emerged as good and revolutionizing, primarily because
>they target wrong people
>they don't target people at all
>they target only students
>they don't actually do anything except join peaceful protest and post cringe critics about politics on facebook

The identitarian movement already exists you dumb fuck. OP is not trying to come up with something new, just a wing of something that already exists extended to his area.

>What is that even supposed to mean ? What is the symbolism of yellow and black and a cringy triangle in the middle. Are you another cringe teen who drew that shit in school and though

It's the letter lambda for Lacedaemon. It's the symbol the Spartans wore on their shields.

It is not a new movement , and the symbol which is the Greek letter lambda represents the same symbol on the shields of the Spratans basically saying that we will defend out culture, faith , and tradition or die trying.

Well Serbs are not Spartans

Very true. Serbia doesn't need any new identity or movement, we need to return to our glorious past.
Every single Serb /pol should read Srpska deca carstva from Karajlić, Genocid from Smilja and Ilin from Russians, and be familiar with glorious medieval monarchs, culture and history.
Even more important are 20th century traitors and events.

The symbol is what matters. Nobody says that we are Spartans. Just google it "Generation Identity"

Nothing says Serb identity more than 4C symbol, royal coat of arms or Saint Sava. Spartiate shields looked nothing like that, drop the Hollywood bullshit and crap from colonial mongrels. We have plenty of heritage to be proud of, our national identity was present in early Middle Ages, we don't need New Age alt-right faggotry, we just need industrious and dedicated Serbs who will not pale in comparison to glorious ancestors from Medieval or 1804-1918 period.
The faggots and LARPers prevalent here though are not that kind of people

I've updated the profile picture of the Twitter account that we are running.

What's with the half X-men logo?