Do you guys actually hate indians or is it just bantz?

Do you guys actually hate indians or is it just bantz?

The ones i come across are a little annoying and socially awkward, but they aren't harmful to society and they are reasonably intelligent.

I hate Indians

I hate your women mostly. They're extremely smelly, antisocial and just all round annoying to be around.

Sitting on the train and having some rag head desi take the seat next to you is enough to make you vomit.

Most Indian men are pretty cool tho. Very personable, friendly and upbeat. Tho a lot of them shake their head like a spastic when confused. Dunno what that's about.

you hate how firey your shit is and the fact that you shit on the street pajeet

me too, they are worthless scum

>I hate your women mostly.

I hate them too, they send so many mixed signals it makes my blood boil

>Tho a lot of them shake their head like a spastic when confused.

a shake of the head means "no" in india

T. Rejected by a she-pajeet

Indians are alright. They make pretty good immigrants. Just wish they'd take a fucking shower more than once a year.

>not pajshet

Yes, we love all the indian scab middle class workers coming to the USA and doing our jobs for lower wages.
We love big industry bribing our politicians to fuck us over for profit as much as they want.

GET THEM OUT OF MY COUNTRY.
>Still way better than Pakis and Nogs though.

They actually aint so bad

But like said, older injun womyn are arrogant as fuck; those motherfuckers wouldnt even move for a bus passing them, shit, theyd make a train swerve to avoid them

But overall, good peoples, good culture; i dont mind the Temples, their food shops or their people

They're socially retarded on a wide scale due to cultural differences, their country is 3rd world despite its potential and they're low hanging fruit for trolls and masterbaiters but otherwise its all just banter

Nah I've seen you guys shake it back and forth during normal conversation. What's up with that?

How are Indians so bad at banter? Is there no bullying in their society?

I think you may mean the yes/no/maybe head wobble? Where its a nod and a shake?

Working with Indians has been one of the worst experiences in my life so far.

We also love that out government gives Indians help to resettle here in the form of loans and grants to start their own business. It 's wonderful they get affirmative action that gives them an easier chance to get jobs and government work contracts over the majority whites here. All this using the white majority taxes for decades.
Yes, we love the decades of accumulated USA wealth being used by jews and sold to nonwhites .

HA - a Temple in a city close was in shit.....for separating their spastics from their norms - with a fucking partition board XD!!

I swear, Indians are so fucking based!

they seem ok
pretty retarded with the street shitting and always raping people
a bit whiny and paranoid
but better than most alternatives

I don't specifically hate them but I do not want their diaspora in my country as they are not white.

where are you from?

it's just an extension of body language mane

>not white

so I guess you'd be okay with Chechens, Albanians and Turks flooding your country then instead of us?

POO

That means they're listening and probably agreeing with you. If they shake it sideways, it means a disapproval. Not necessarily with you but the subject being discussed like if you are talking about a murderer.

you are bitch basterds india is the gratest