Have you guys shared your power level with any of your friends yet?

have you guys shared your power level with any of your friends yet?

I don't have friends

No need, Sup Forums is my only friend and family.

Yes , many friends feel the same way.

i have only 2 friends and a little bit with one of them

quite homo

How do people have friends? Like, do you legit text them to go do stuff?

Friends no I don't have any not trying to be edgy but I just lack friends acquaintances yes but not fully

>this
this

When you find someone who likes the same things, ask them to do it together.

Yes

If they aren't naked under there then thats gay as fuck

I find the usual "friends activities" to be so trivial these days. I used to have fun with friends, now it seems like a chore. Drains all energy and I can´t relax properly. It feels like all people wanna do is either drink, smoke weed or play video games (or all of the above).

Friend of mine was complete lefty, I redpilled him by showing him "With Open Gates" and he got very angry at me for it, but two months later he completely flipped.

Tried to redpill my gf, she did not like it, ended up breaking up with her because I didn't want her as a mother for my children anymore.

Have been talking about stuff with another friend, but he's just dumb.

Even the jew knows that's degenerate.and yes friends and family.i don't hide my power level.not a cuck.

Most of the people i know accept my racism, and it seems among my friends the women have more of a problem with it than the men.

For example this girl i used to fuck got really upset when i told her to have some respect for herself and not fuck any niggers but when i told the same thing to my male friend about dating a black girl he conversed with me and listened to my points.

Yes but they are all normies.

I had two actual friends in highschool and we named the Jew since then.
My two brothers know about and name the Jew.
Pretty red pilled only friend I made in uni knows about and names the Jew.

We don't talk about it in public, just inner jokes when we see obvious propaganda in films, music and stuff.
Most of them consider Sup Forums childish and pointless, tho.

I never had a Scandinavian friend :3

So wait. You traded Sup Forums for a bro and a gf?
You done fucked up.

No, but with my girlfriend. She's not totally on board yet but I've made her skeptical of the whole lolocaust narrative.

No. My friends are bluepilled and have an IQ comparable to a cucumber with downs syndrome. And I like it that way. Going out with friends is my only release from knowing how fucked things really are. It's nice to not think about it from time to time.

I'm open about it with my friends, and even acquantences sometimes when it comes up. I just don't give a shit anymore, fuck it. Some of my friends even browse Sup Forums.

Why are you retards going straight for the lolohoax? Leave that for last. Make sure that the person knows about differences in intelligence between races, mass migration, crime stats, (((them))), etc.

If you're going with the "Hitler was actually the good guy" narrative, you're doomed to fail.

>be me
>fuck black girls
>lecture coal burners on not fucking black men
>tfw hypocrite
>tfw none of them listen because college girls are offended by advice

>named the Jew
I have good news.

Jews aren't bad. "JEWS" are bad.

Ashkenazi Jews are the Synagogue of Satan mentioned in the bible.

They say they are Jews but they are not. They are liars.

(((THEY))) are the ones to fight against. They are the ones running media (entertainment and news) as well as finance and to a degree, tech.

They are the ones starting shit around the world and making life worse for everyone.

Synagogue of Satan, folks.

Not only is it more accurate than just saying "jews" but it also makes it easier for Christian normies to eat a red pill.

I hate when you idiots quote the Bible but don't understand it. It does not matter the type of Jew, Ashkenazi, Mizrahim, or Ashkenazi. It depends on who they worship. "They say they are Jews, but are not, they are liars" refers to those who worship Satan, Lucifer, Molech, Be'elzebub, etc. The Bible is a religious work, not a genetic one. To claim otherwise is ridiculously retarded. Those who claim to be Jews but are not are Jews who are atheists. That's a full 40% of so-called Jews. It's not the Ashkenazi specifically (though many of the 40% of atheist Jews are Ashkenazi) it's the atheists. Don't misquote the Bible you godless heathen.

thanks bestonia

I do costantly. They accept it and agree with me on. Alot of issues

Which is funny because we're all Germans

I am openly racist and most of my friends agree with me, having only male friends also is something that matters I guess.

Was drinking whisky at home on a weekend and friend messaged me with a vid about Berlin being completely destroyed then occupied by soviets and Americans.

Accidentally told him something along the lines of :Germans weren't the bad guys, real monsters were the Soviets and Americans

>falling for the friend jew

Titus killed true Judaism which was nationalistic and aristocratic. New judaism (rabbis) is pleb tier judaism worshipping money (which is kinda classic for low tier people in general; early rabbi culture was pleb culture all in all)

This is Revelations 3:6 "Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." How could this statement in Revelations be true and your statement that all Ashkenazi are of the synagogue of Satan be true? Serious question. This is literally 3 lines before Revelations 3:9 and it says anyone who will listen will be saved. You say all Ashkenazi are of the Synagogue of Satan but Jesus says only those who do not follow his teachings are. Who is right? You or Jesus? If you hold onto your sinful ideas Jesus will smite you as he says in Revelations 3:3 "Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you." Jesus saves all those who follow him and his word, even if they do not know who he is. You are the type of person Jesus will smite. You who claim to know him but pervert his word are of the Synagogue of Satan.

Do you guys attempt to red-pill the females in your life? I've done it here and there with past girlfriends

The sect of the "messiah" was formed at the same time the rabbis formed their new concept of judaism. Of course you retarded christcuck wont see a connection.

The guy quotes scripture and I tell him he quoted it wrong as it actually argues the exact opposite of what he said yet somehow I don't see the connection. This is why the Jews win, you fuckers can't even make a coherent argument. Revelations is literally talking about how the only holy people are those who are actually holy, not those who call themselves holy. But hey you want us to make up bullshit to make it easily digestible for you low-IQ low-performance white trash types right? That's not how it works. You can't make up bullshit. Revelations literally says that anyone who listens and follows the word of God will be saved. Even the Ashkenazi. It also says that those of the Synagogue of Satan will call themselves Jews, Christian, or any other religion. But it does not say what you are lying out your ass to say it says.

And living in Germany and calling anyone a cuck is laughable. You're country literally hands its young virgins the Achmed. All the good Germans died in WWII. Kill yourself because you do not deserve to call yourself German. Those that preceded you were far better.

I don't associate with anyone that doesn't have an equal or greater power level than me besides family

dont have any friends

*Kills all the good Germans*
'lawl all the good Germans are dead you are so cucked! :,DDDXDXD'
Neck yourself faggot

I won't share my power level until NIGRUM PRIMATE NOCTIS is enacted

>give niggers 'the right to the first night' with all white sarlaccs
>this lets coal-burners expend their excess fuel
>after which, the sarlacc is free for fertilisation by the white must'tard race cokewold porridge-stirrers

I defy any made-in-china nazi wannabe faggot to disprove the efficacy of this infallible proposition
>protip:
>you cunt!

this. chinks, niggers, kikes, whites, they all agree but are afraid to speak out. men, no matter their background, want to be men. being held down by society is cuckoldry on the level that spherecucks believe

doesnt make sense user
The talmud & kabba magic was written after Jesus
Ie; the satanic doctrine

All of my friends mainly feel the same way about things, but there are couple who are just idiots in their own ways.

Only 8% of the population died actually.
Russians lost their best, not germany.

I want to get under that flag.

Fuck off, jew.

Hide what I read from roommates, but, when listening to podcasts, the word Jew is so unmistakable and carries through the walls. Just hating isreal makes you antisemetic, but everyone knows I'm also a closet nazi somehow

In that pic French FN members
One is currnetly getting raped in jail

I went to an all-white, rich school - so yes, literally everyone was based

særling

>two months later he completely flipped.
lol details?

Friends?

Yeah, they know about race and IQ. Interestingly, it seemed that some of them had reached the same conclusions even without me redpilling them