Racism

My teacher just called me fucking racist in front of my whole class for critizising immigration I mean wtf where is this world going

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag
Yep checks out

Christ, man the fuck up and tell that coal burner to look at the statistics on grenade attacks prior to and after the arrival of "the new swedes".

I just wish you would let me immigrate instead of bringing cape verdians and somalians

Did but she still called me racist in front of the whole class and nobody likes me now lol

Fuck that pretentious class, it sounds cancerous as fuck desu. They´re not worth your attention Sven, you´ve transcended their degenerate ways.

Nothing wrong with racism desu

what specifically did you say

You deserve ir for being a Swede. Enjoy seeing your country, people and culture die without resistance.

you should have provided evidence/ rape stats to support your statement

why not own it you faggot, call her a degenerate traitor. bonus points if you tell her what happens to traitors when everything falls apart

>A fucking S*ede
Mothafucka nigga damn you deserverered this shiet nigga.

call her a bigot for not accepting your views, and tell her she's a charlatan and a whore.

If someone throws this kike buzzword for you, that means you are doing something right.

This

sue her for slander

Racism is a survival instinct.

Ask your whore teacher why she hates her people so much?

Here, give this to her.

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary

>OP is the teacher indoctrinated into recruiting our Mongolian basket-weaving forum in showing our hand.

That we should lower immigration because it's to expensive

>She

Implying you would start a resitance when our finland falls to swedens level

Sorry pedro, not black enough

Well tell us what you said and how she responded? Duh?

Make her justify all the women and children who get raped and killed by monkey invaders.

Does SHE have any kids?

Thats it? Thats lowkey as fuck and she gets triggerd by it, gymnasium eller högskola?

This is the reality here. Total brainwash and fascism. Just make sure to provide evidence for your claims, or at least keep them back up in your phone, so that you can whip them out at any moment.

Gymnasium

Listen dude just go to the principal say you were joking and she caused you to get outfrozen by the class okay. Or you should just say you were joking to the people in your class to recover.

You are dumb for thinking dropping hard redpills would be a good idea. If anything you're not supposed to outright critize it, but just ask what benefits it gives us, why are we doing it also why should we do it if other countries aren't doing it.

You really should respond with "Well since we're calling each other names you're an ugly slut". If she chimps out tell her you'll apologize if she apoligizes first.

You personally? Or a particular claim you made?
It is certainly not her job to bestow moral judgement on you.
Did she define racism ?

Säg det till rektorn din. Det är inte okej att lärare gör det.

Är läraren en judinna?

If this was today dude, go to the principal so she can apologize and in the future just act like you're a liberal.

I'm 100% sure that they stopped liking you because you criticized immigration. Man I play Allah Akbar memes in front of my friends in Gymnasium and they just laugh and say Allah akbar. You probably said it in a very aggressive way or said something actually racist.

Call her a fucking niggerlover.

Your a racist anyhow, fuck the rest of the class, dont get peer pressured.

>(You)

Rektor är lika PK som alla på den här skit skolan

Swedish huh? Only a matter of time before she's raped by a pack of sand niggers. No sympathy here.

>saying you're sorry
>ever
>apologizing
>ever
cuck

Learn to shut the fuck up when you're around sheeple. It's for your own good.

call her a bitch

Du är fan i mig dum då lol. Om du är medveten att de är PK så ska du ju absolut inte hålla på med sånt där. Såvida du är redo för de sociala konsekvenser.

Noob at dropping red pills sorry senpai :(

I feel you dude, i remeber when i was in gymnasium and we where talking about multiculture. Didnt say anything bad about it. Literaly was just saying "muh diversity" and that its "Boring" and bigoted with a none multicultureall society. Its a placering where alot of brainwashing is going on

This fag is probably right.
Stick to the (((program))) in public like school. You cannot possibly do anything but ruin your life if you tell the truth about these things, especially now yourw a known racist

>(You)

Med mindre rektor är en ond idiot, kommer han inte att det är bra att en lärare gör narr av en elev framför hela klassen på grund av sina politiska åsikter

OP I think the problem here is that people throw the weird"racist" out there way too much.

I think we white people need another discussion on the definition of racism. Being critical of immigration≠racism

>You

You're fucking racist though.

Come back when you are 18 Mohammed.

That's not racist. Your teacher literally is less educated about racism than you. Fuck her (it's a she right?)

1) Get a strong list of evidence for your position. It will make it easier to defend.
2) Complain to the school administration about unprofessional behaviour. If the school tries to back your teacher on this point out that the comment was an attack on you and not your argument.
3) Two can play the name calling game. Anyone asks the teacher is a self righteous moron whose only argument for their their position is an ad hominem fallacy.

If a leftist bitch calling you racist is enough to make someone dislike you, the people now disliking you were already gone and too far from help for you to need to worry about them.

Just keep pushing. It doesn't matter if your entire social circle burns down. If you don't try to at least talk some sense into them, you're going to be a refugee when the caliphate finally takes over.

Also being a Swede you should either forget Sup Forums and give in to the liberal brainwashing or never ever speak out against mass immigration and prepare for race war in secret.

This is an opportunity of growth for you

when debating these people they use shorthand arguments.

What they think:
>he said he doesn't like immigration
>does he mean he doesn't like immigrants or he is in favor of more strict keeping out of criminals? Those are common right wing arguments.
>he didn't explicitly state either of them but either way, if he hates immigrants that is racial bias. If he means that we need to keep criminals out that means he thinks all immigrants are criminals, which they are not.
>Thus this guy is racist.
Then they tell you you are racist.

The way you have to argue to win:
>you: I'm against further immigration
>them: that's racist
>you: why is that racist?
>them: because it is
(important point: recognize that they are likely thinking of the 'all immigrants are criminals' opinion, and while you think it's valid, don't mention it at all because it's an unwinnable argument)
>you: I just believe that there's a maximum amount of people that sweden could sustain, don't you?
>them: sweden is a modern nation and we can totally handle the economic burden of some migrants.
(this is the stage where you dress up your idea and throw in some bartering)
>you: Don't get me wrong, I don't think that migrants are lazy and they want to mooch, but if you recall, last year the government implemented . There's a transition period that we have to house and feed these people, and if the government runs out of money we'll have the same situation as during the fininancial meltdown in Greece. Do you want people to have their pensions and welfare bounced because the government can't pay?

(cont)

You can always say you hate everyone equally and that way you can't be a racist. this triggers people a lot and the only response they can give is a higher moral sigh.

but if you ever want to party and get pussy and friends in your age, dont drop red pills

>be in Latvia school
>say something bad about immigrants
>teacher calls you racist
>everyone laughs their asses off
>teacher laughs the hardest

(cont)

So basically what you need to do is learn to debate, and learn the socratic method. Ask questions that lead them to agree with your point. Figure out what stereotypes of arguments your opponent is likely to have even if they don't accuse you of them, and bring them out to the forefront.

Remember best possible outcome isn't you having the last word like a child, nor is it to get everybody in the room to chuckle at the teacher and look like you 'won' the argument. The best outcome is to get the opponent to say "well umm you're not entirely right but not wrong either, let's talk about something else".

It's not fair, but it's what you have to do to get out of messes like being accused of racism. The proof of burden should be on the accuser in a perfect world, but the onus is on you.

Ser eg ein Svenskefaen i mitt vakre land?

How are you racist when you didn't specifically mention any race? Or you shoulda hit her with
>that's impossible, race is a social construct

dude this kind of teacher behavior is enforced from the top down, if anything, they´re gonna sue him and put him in jail for doing this. SAD.

based, but irrelevant, Latvia

Sven NO
Be more based and get fucked by a Somalian on her desk to passively reassert yourself back into the Swedish social hierarchy at the respectable rank of cuckold.
This prestigious class of Swedish male gets to drive blacked females to and from mosque in a Volvo while babby daddy is fighting for ISIS.

I experienced this too when I went to school. I didn't even say anything controversial, didn't even espouse support for SD or anything. I just said stuff negative about the socialdemocrats and the teacher went crazy and started calling me a nazi. And this was during the Reinfeldt government. The indoctrination runs deep in Swedish schools.

I also had one teacher (biology) who claimed (addressed to everyone during class, not to me personally) that men are useless and unnecessary and that no important information lies in the Y chromosome but a "tiny useless penis". She also said that women are naturally more intelligent, more beautiful and better than men, and that this was science. Not even a radical feminist teacher either by Swedish standards, just the average Swedish science teacher.

>you should have raped your teacher to support your statement

>how is that racist
>MUH OPPRESSION OF RACES CANT JUSTIFY THE COST
>what does race have to do with immigration?
>no, that's a nationality, I don't recognize race we're all human
>because i'd rather our tax money go towards our people instead of expanding a welfare state for immigrants that bring no skills except being a drain on taxpayers

Fuck this cowardly advice. It's fucking bullshit.

Go to jail for your beliefs. Stop running.

You did nothing wrong OP.

The foundation of western civilization is based on being the perfect individual, by speaking your truth.

Speak your truth. Don't run from these cowardly marxist traitors. The R word is literally all they have in their arsenal.

they can't win an argument against socially articulate and experienced adults so they become teachers where they can bully kids who don't know shit.

Vi är bröder Haakon.

Had a similar experience in high school - it's like this everywhere. The brainwashing and constant shilling for ficki ficki is real. Just stand tall and don't apologize. Read up on the facts so that you can make good arguments.

you did nothing wrong. stay strong

>being called a racist
zero fucks given

This btw.

Ayyyy fucking racist kys, fuck white people btw

>I also had one teacher (biology) who claimed (addressed to everyone during class, not to me personally) that men are useless and unnecessary and that no important information lies in the Y chromosome but a "tiny useless penis".
This is not true. The Y-chromosome also holds the ability to grow hair on your earlobes. Women just jaleous because she can't grow hair on her lobes like a true superior being

upboat for classic Australian-tier shitposting
it's refreshing after reading so many candaian posts

I want to reiterate, use the "we're all humans" speech and deny the existence of race, make it an issue about nationality and culture, and make sure that whenever they bring up race that you paint them as a bigot who catagorizes people by skin color.

bonus points if you can try and paint them as having a fetish for people of a certain skin color being the basis of her argument and how racist that is, and how her being under the assumption of them NEEDING help because of their skin color is the most abhorrent thing you've ever heard.

Underage b&

Btw guys. According to (((Ben Shapiro))) you must call people who unfoundly call you a racist an "asshole".

I agree with this but he's a Jew so what you guys think?

>(you)

I had a French teacher that once asked us what we thought about the French Riots of 2005 while they were happening and tried to blame "youths" for it by claiming that it was because of our generation and violence that they were happening.

I basically told her that the "youths" were nothing more than Muslims testing the waters under the orders of their Imams to see how Europeans would react to what they have planed for the future (massive uprising).

Bitch called me a racist (islamophobe wasn't used back then) as well and I just laughed at her stupid fat face.

I don't get this. If men are useles, what good are women for if there is no one to fuck them and stoe surplus ejaculate in the freezer?

no homo but Swedish men are top tier
>except for the cuckoldry part
>muh settled science don't you dare argue you nazi get out of my class reeeeeeeeeeeeee!
It's fascinating to hear this stuff from someone who has lived it because it sounds too unbelievable to hear from a 3rd party

You could you be racist if you're autistic?

You gotta shoot that dog, shoot that dog, bro.

this tbqh gotta turn the tables on them

>going to (((school)))
That's what you get for trusting the Public Education Jew.

This, ive stopped giving a fuck at this point I just say what I want and get called racist all the time it doesn't bother me anymore because bluepilled people aren't worth befriending anyways and I've managed for find new friends that share the same beliefs as a result of me being open about what I think

My friends call me racist all the time. At first i thought they were joking.

They haven't spoken to me since i said that spinner toy they got was retarded. We're all in our 30's btw.

Meanwhile Latvian government is one of the biggest cocksucker of Juncker and the mandatory quota. Fuck you country and fake stories

Trotsky

>lol

Jesus christ you need a proper re-adjustment.

You should feel proud OP. I take being called racist a compliment. I also chuckle internally.

Tell her you are not racist, you're descendant from war migrants yourself,your family came from Germany shortly after ww2,you are just following your own culture and traditions as a non native and her forcing you to integrate is as bad as swedes forcing their views and culture on muslims.
Pic related.

Why didn't you call her a useless whore

>checks flag
Oh never mind

Anybody know what the current (((scientific))) thought we're supposed to believe to not get fired from our jobs?
>we have 50 genders
>we're all the same
but I heard they're switching that up to now we're suppoed to see color and not be colorblind or some dumb shit like that
I just want to know what I'm supposed to regurgitate when its demanded of me. I just want to keep my fucking job.

kill her you'll get like a year of probation user