Women

Why are they so dangerously easy to influence? Every one of them has a nose piercing now.

dailywire.com/news/16322/guy-boats-persuading-girl-commit-suicide-amanda-prestigiacomo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/16322/guy-boats-persuading-girl-commit-suicide-amanda-prestigiacomo
rifters.com/real/articles/Oliveira-et-al-2012-RevisitingHydrocephalus.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=odCjSK2T-bY&feature=youtu.be&t=14m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is a silly place where only threads about white women fucking black men are bumped and none of the posts are from real people.

Women are not easily manipulated. It's men with fragile masculinity who are the problem. That's why nobod replies to your stupid news article. Here's your L.

This isn't even good bait, but really wtf is with Sup Forums? Is it officially dead? Time to call it?

Bumping because you're a fag

Fuck you and fuck drumpf. OP it's a fascist.

Thought it was a video game I could play.

Idubbbz?

Kids are constantly told they're perfect and actually worth something.

When they're told otherwise their whole world view is shattered, and they can't cope.

Couple that with the normalisation of suicide, where people who commit suicide are seen as saints; rather than calling them out for their selfish and pathetic actions.

Nobody's awake op you posted this at 4:00 in the morning you fuck

what a loser faggot with a shitty bait.
>implying faggots like you aren't manipulated on a daily basis by wimynz

Wyrmun can't manipulates me with the cunt.

That's when all the best people are awake.

Good grief, can we fucking ban leafs and sharts for a month or two? Your posts have been cancer these past few months lads (leafs since forever). You're fucking killing this board.

USA, up your fucking game, we used to get some good quality posts off you lads. Disappointed.

Its 13:00 at the best part of tje world tbqh

That's some edgy eugenics this guy is practising.
If a kid is dumb enough to fall for this shit they probably deserve it.

Posting a legit story instead of another blacked thread is cancer. Ok, dad.

Why is water wet? Kids are stupid and need adult guidance.

It's interesting that governments never second guess whether he did anything wrong. They fully accept that people are this easily manipulated into having their actions controlled. We should remember that this kid did not actually kill anybody. Also Russia.

late night shitposting? why dont you go to sleep?

I guess it's considered some form of psychological grooming of some sorts? Coaxing children (underdeveloped minds) into doing things that are harmful and such?

I think in many countries it's illegal to make people commit suicide, you can get charged I think.

What is it called? Never heard of this till now

>Why are they so dangerously easy to influence?

Feminism degenerates women.
They treat nice guys like shit because being nice means being lower rank in pack animal hierarchy.
And simultaneously the true sociopaths are having it easier than ever before.

Because they need insane amount of attention to be happy. So much so that they'll do anything to get the most amount of attention they can. Whether it be tattooing their entire body. Or anything else that is currently trendy in society. Forgien governments and opposing poltical parties have been taking advantage of this fact since the dawn of civilization.

The Barbarians in the later years of the Roman empire understood this fact. They used their knowledge to discourage Roman women from sleeping with Roman men. Often refering them as weak, and without a strong heritage. Although it didn't succeed in convincing most of thr Roman women betray their country men. They did succeed in convincing enough Romen women to marry barbs instead of Romans. That it succeeded in further dwindling the numbers of natural Roman citizens to the point they couldn't repel barbarian attacks.

Turning women against their country men is no different the trying kill the live stock of a civilization. However, instead of starving the people of that civilization of food. They are starving them of future generations.

Nose piercings are so 90s. Gen Y get your own fashion you hacks.

The tactics of this are a very advanced form of psyops by the way, something that only the CIA or a similar agency can come up with, and something that is *certainly* impossible for a 21 yr old kid to come up with. You need a very good understanding of the brain to scheme this shit, like the absolutely arbitrary requirement to watch horror movies in one of the steps for an example, or the flashing of scary things followed by flashes of killing stuff.

>Fun fact: horror movies create a state of vulnerability by activating the amygdala, which if the subject is a female, also opens a vulnerability to emotions. You can technically "warp" their reality that way.

adults are busy at work, someone has got to pay the rent. but don't worry goy, leave your kids by the television and we will guide them.

it's very easy to influence a kid between 9 and 12,they start to lose their dependence on the parents it's biological. I heard some kid here started cutting herself bc the game told her too also constant nightmares and feeling in terror. Whoever designed this is one sick fuck,targeting kids. If you would look at that stupid game you would think,this shit is shit,but it taps into something kids are particularly succeptible too,idk what

>dailywire.com/news/16322/guy-boats-persuading-girl-commit-suicide-amanda-prestigiacomo
maybe we can get non whites to play a similar game.

I think the game is called "Blue Whale" and it originated from Russia. Thought I'm not sure if OP is talking about the same thing. This might be some other "game".

>"Budeikin may still be playing his games, Russian law permits him to communicate with teenage girls who send him their contact information in jail. Authorities say he has been inundated with love letters from teenage girls," notes Heat Street.

>dailywire
fuck off with your spam

Posting to tell you to go the fuck back to redshit

also, these are the same tactics that antifa, scientology, msm use etc - all we have to do is target antifa people with fads that are non-political (since antifa blocks the political side) and we can get all the brain-dead idiots in antifa to kill themselves

Here we have a similar game called 'Blue Poo', for the last step you have to use a loo

I mean, is he wrong? More an heroes when?

He is making the weak purge themselves. How it that a bad thing?

Underrated

>blue whale is real

Larping fags and british "news" make a bad combinatiob

Source?

>rather than calling them out for their selfish and pathetic actions.

That's a rather french view of the thing.

Suicide requires bravery enough to overcome instinct.

Hilary did nothing wrong

Some people are either NPC or we are all IUC and this world is a type of VR

rifters.com/real/articles/Oliveira-et-al-2012-RevisitingHydrocephalus.pdf

Out of 20,000 he only got around 20? Nearly half of all people these days are the problem, he barely moved the needle.

youtube.com/watch?v=odCjSK2T-bY&feature=youtu.be&t=14m30s

>.They felt their position in the group was so precious that they did literally everything to stay in.

For every single time, i hate this fucking mob mentality, they would be future sjw or whatever is popular in their circles without any reason or logic behind it.
I would said that family should do something, no to get cucked on social media.

Hey, anyone here wants to play a fun game?

>Playing a Russian mind game
No more tetris for me comrade

Only QTs will kill themselves, not self-absorbed hambeast feminists or childless careerist. They could just be in the kitchen making sandwiches and reading shitty astrology blogs, instead of playing stupid esoteric suicide games.

Thot genocide, wew

>Brainwashing them into killing themselves
>Not brainwashing them into accepting that a woman's role is in the kitchen and childbirth is most important thing they can do
Missed opportunity desu

Isnt this online? Why dont they just turn off their computer lol? Its just some random ass guy on the internet telling them what to do

What happened to you, India?

A game that kills people? He's practically Kuroto Dan in real life.

>Missed opportunity desu

The perp also created the game Perfect Wife which has lead to 1500 marriages in one moscow neighbourhood alone. But he doesn't get credit for that.

You got a link/source for that?

This game caught the attention of authorities and media here in Brazil.
There has been one or two suicides and some kids sent to hospital because of these "tasks".

Link to game?

Those people won't reproduce though, and other parents will beat their children more to teach them not to be dumbfucks like that. Everyone makes a change in their own way

No parent should allow their child a social media account. Once you're 18 you can have one. Those things are cancer