PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NOBODY WOULD BAKE SO A FUCKING LEAF HAD TO EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump on NBC news 5/11/17
youtu.be/L1J8hKLN744
>Pres Trump meets with the corpse of kissinger 5/10/17
youtu.be/4enlDgUP5Zc
>Putin reacts to comey's firing 5/10/17
youtu.be/9aaKHRwCJ_0
>BOTUS Bundo/VP Pence/Ivanka host Military Families 5/9/17
youtu.be/0vxukC0qRi8
>Def Sec C.H.A.O.S. news conf w/danish def minister 5/9/17
youtu.be/6T6KPdgxDys
>VP Pence hosts Honor Flight Vets 5/8/17
youtu.be/x11q0MJaJ2I
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #15 5/5/17
youtu.be/BrCl3pb7F5I
>Pres Trump on 75th anniversary of Battle of the Coral Sea 5/4/17
youtu.be/gMqYCnUjuFg
>Trump meets with shitposting PM Turnbull 5/4/17
youtu.be/icNweI92bKg
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Pres Trump - First 100 Days
youtu.be/hBw_RhnCDZ8
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/11/new-orleans-mayor-why-im-taking-down-my-citys-confederate-monuments/?utm_term=.45f60a3d6772
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=FJg2UzmkwFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

Ah...

>285

>tfw no overtly racist AAA game studio making a nazis vs liberals Overwatch clone

y even play video gaems

AWOO~

>caring about people's head cannons so much
just play the game and ignore the tumblr bullshit

AWOO~

Think about it Drumpf supporters when you was the last time you came across an actual Drumpf supporter in real life? Think about it, because you can't remember it. Not in school, not in college, not on work. This is a result of everyone hating Drumpf and his policies

>285

At Tim Hortons the day or week after he won was the last time i saw a stranger who complimented the hat and said "we won"

I mean...we were like 15 posts early but it's cool, I guess. I, too, suffer from a touch of the tism.

WATCH OUT DRUMPHIES

>tfw no qt conservative cuban gf

why live?

Anyway, OP, I know your next elections are still two years away, but what are the odds of uncucking yourselves?

>tfw strongest Trump supporter I know is a Puerto Rican

Yowza!

They seriously think that 'I used to be a Trump supporter, BUT' is a good strategy

Sad!

It's so easy to blame the Jews for everything, but the problem is and has always been (((White people))).

Think about it.

Jews have nearly no voting power at all.

Jews have no military force outside Israel at all.

Jews don't have any intrinsic business or academic advantage, despite excelling at both.

The election proved that Jewish propaganda isn't even that strong, Trump didn't lose a single minority demographic compared to Romney, not even Hispanics or Muslims. This was after being called Hitler by the world press for years.

Well then, just why is the West so decadent? The Jews didn't actually force Western countries into doing all this. They never had the power to.

Instead it's White people who have forsaken their responsibility towards their own countries in return for meaningless gratitude from the Jews. Who should you blame, the person with the ass or the one who debases themselves by kissing it?

Suppose you get rid of all Jews right now, poof all gone! Would the West return to glory?

No, and you know it's true. The West is too comfortable, too degenerate, too shameless. Hitler recognized this as well, he predicted in his last days that the Western democracies would fall to the disciplined people of the East.

And if we look towards the East, what do we see? Eastern Europe still holds on to traditionalism, conservative values, and religion. The Middle East retains full disciplinary control over their population and pushes their social rejects into the West with impunity. The Far East barely even thinks about Israel at all and has spent the last 50 years steadily building itself out of rubble into the new global power center of the World.

None of these regions succumbed to the influence of the Jews to any degree comparable to the West. What then does that tell us?

White people are weak, spineless, irresponsible masses in need of a master. The Jews are that master. Not because they fought to be. Because White people happily gave them the job.

Yes, I'm sure that Trump supporters are flocking to join hands with the democrats after the way Hillary personally attacked Republican voters over and over again during the election.

>yes goy stop questioning everything and just shut up

You gotta stop playing them, man. It's just a conditioning mechanism to keep you down in various ways. Go outside and do something.

>Strong
>Athletic
>Confident
>Hairy in the right places
>Beat any white boy
>Strong penises

Blacks are, and always have been the superior race. How can whitey even compete with this muscle?

White boys BTFO

y-you ok?

I really hope Pochahonta will step forward.

>copypasta
(you)

>tfw no memespouter gf

awoos cant say no can they?

how does this make you feel blackboy

Awooski

Is (((Spencer))) being that for his tranny gf?

this is the guy taking down the confederate statues, he's a democrat of course

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/11/new-orleans-mayor-why-im-taking-down-my-citys-confederate-monuments/?utm_term=.45f60a3d6772

>blame white people
>blame western culture
Thanks Marxist kike faggot.

russian meddling questions aren't that big though?

You know she would run as a democrat though don't you

>the leaf lean
fucking canada man

A FUCKING BASED LEAF

The first Madam President will be a Republican.

if it's between her and a neocon, I'm picking her

Gas the kikes.

The Trump dynasty would control both sides.

He's a fucking traitorous sack of shit.

>tfw just blew a load to this bitch earlier

guess I'm restarting nofap tomorrow :^)

I hope it's a Republican, so the Democrats have to tie themselves in knots just like the British Labour Party. Also, they better run Pocahontas in 2020.

GOOD GOY

>(((yael kushner)))
FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
Good morning, gents.

Isn't DeVos in the line of succession? If the Democrats nominate a female who wins, could Trump and everyone quit in order to deny Democrats the first female president?

>President Doland J. Trump

(((CNN))) headline: Colbert Trolls Trump

The ironing being that the secesh were all Democrats. Except for based JEB, he was a Republican after the war.

political dynasties are a cancer

/pol BTFO
no survivors

Protect that smile.

I'd vote for her over most Republicans. At least I know she wouldn't want to embarrass her father by doing something retarded.

im gonna go

>filename
kek

Awoo?

*literally shaking*
DE SCOOPZ DOHNALD
*twich*
HAND DEM OBER NAOWW
*twich
GUBBIE DA SCOOAPZ DOHNALD
*twich*
DR-rRR-FMMoppff!!!!
aHAa
HAA
*twich*

I PHUNNI HAHA

Oh man they met an ambassador which is the whole point of an ambassador with a country we aren't at war with. Shocking truth!

Reminds me of something that happened in my capital some time ago. The progressives won there, and they started changing the street names of those who were important during Franco's era, renaming them to some gay shit, yet they let the republican ones (the commies) up.
I fucking hate these guys so much

No, sleep.

It's the kind of petty trolling Trump would do, but you just know that when the line of succession reaches Paul Ryan, that useless fuck will hold onto it for dear life.

Can't wait

Conway 2044

I'm certain ol' Jeb died in combat
Fucking Bearenstain timeline

Women are ashamed to breed with you.
>superior
Your own women hate you.
>superior

t. White Power

a woman that ugly could never be president

tfw she's the Dem nominee and Don Jr is the republican she's going up against

Nood my Morning Joe.

feel free to spread this around to make libtards cry on facebook

DOHNAALD FRUMPFF
*shake*
YOU DEVIECED ME!!
*trmble*
DIZ MEATLOAF SCOOPS
*twich*
I DUN LYKE DATTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Almost there user

>giving liberals money rather than being in the state of s l e e p

check'em

>grass-roots
You mean "funded by Soros and Rothschild bankers"

Don Jr would win, imo.

>111 years old
SHADILAY, good sir!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

is this, dare i say, based blackman?

REALLY NIGGA
ONE SCOOP?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

When did you realize that Putin and KGB not only control DRUMPF and the republican party, but also the democrat party and the deep state? There is really no hope for you, americans.

JOE:

>nigger goes to europe to kill white people and save the jews
>based

At this very moment the front page of CNN has an article which attacks trump for getting slightly more icecream than other people in the room.

Is it physically even possible to take anything CNN says seriously ever again? Thats preschool level drama and they think thats news?

>It's a "Joe and Mika aren't in the same room" episode

Who /joeheads/ here?

Mika always looks like he just came back from a ruthless pounding.

Every day at work, multiple friends, somewhat less frequent at random but my area is full of smelly violent nigs that will jump you for wearing a red hat... Maybe you just don't have coworkers and friends, or go outside?