Swedish liberal party stabs their friends in the back, killing Sweden's last hope for a future

Contrary to what the memes will tell you, Sweden has had a decent opportunity for recovery. The election next year would undoubtedly see SD become the largest party, and the largest party of the right-wing coalition had opened up to cooperation with them. The right-wing coalition with SD have at least 65% of the votes, so their victory was certain. With SD support, they would have been forced to lower immigration levels to some of the lowest in the EU, and the right would drastically reduce gibs to those who are already here as well as decrease taxes. It looked as though Sweden could possibly be saved...

Until now, when the leader of the "liberal party" stabbed the right-wing coalition in the back and opened up to being a minister in a socialdemocratic government. Their new position is that if the alliance (right-wing coalition) could not get majority without SD (which they have no chances of doing), they will join the socialdemocratic government. This effectively kills the alliance, means the liberal party will either cease to exist (hopefully) or be in opposition to an M+KD+SD government, whose chances are slim at best.

Long story short, Sweden's last hope of salvation was just killed by one of those who should have been its savior.

expressen.se/nyheter/bjorklund-oppnar-for-ministerpost-i-s-regering/

Other urls found in this thread:

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anden_etnisk_baggrund_end_dansk#Tal_over_personer_af_anden_etnisk_baggrund
denkorteavis.dk/2014/nye-tal-i-danmark-er-der-over-400-000-ikke-vestlige-indvandrere-se-her-hvor-i-landet-de-bor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing wrong in sweden, stop being a shill for Russia

I thought this was already know?
That there would be no coalition with Sweden Democrats by any mainstream party

The Reconquista must happen.

Moderaterna is a mainstream party, they have been the 2nd biggest (or biggest) party in the country the last 100 years. KD is also a mainstream party though significantly smaller.

isnt SD the jew party ?

What will it mean, in the end? What policies are expected from this new government, more of the same?

>Contrary to what the memes will tell you, Sweden has had a decent opportunity for recovery.
>Long story short, Sweden's last hope of salvation was just killed by one of those who should have been its savior.

If it's down to the whims of a few politicians, you never really had any chance Sven.

You have to do something drastic, you and yours, nobody else is gonna do it

From where?

>The Macedonians of Alexander the great got blacked by the Ottomans
>The Lombards who invaded Rome as it fell are cucked beyond repair.
>The Goths and the Franks who reconquered France and Spain from the shitskin moors have turned into shitskins themselves.
>The base of Scandinavian Anglos and Saxons who once invaded Britain
no more.
>The Swedish Rus who conquered the Slavs have turned into suicidal feminist
>The Portuguese and Spanish who once ruled the sea blacked themselves with slaves.
>The European volk who once claimed America, Australia and most of Africa have lost their purpose.

From where can the reconquista come? What can possibly unite us again? Losing Rhodesia did not matter. Losing South Africa was seens as a blessing. Having milions of germans slaughtered after WWII is still celebrated because of muh holohoax.

No great civilization has ever risen again after they become mongrelized and crumble. Only method that has worked has been foreign invasion, but from where? There are no bases left.

>Refugees welcome, secure the future of brown babies, fuck white people

More immigration, more gibs, higher taxes, more of the old welfare policies. For example, it used to be the case that mothers coming to Sweden with their children could claim 200,000 sek (~$22,000) in retroactive child benefits per child as long as the child was under the age of 12. Lots of such gibs programs existed in Sweden until the right-wing coalition removed many of them during their 8 year rule between 2006 and 2014. We're also going to see less border checks, more illegally overstaying EU migrants, no internal ID checks, less anti-terrorism initiatives, less funding to the police and the military (which is ironic since the leader of the liberal party is an ex-military).

Chink here. I met a really cool Swedish girl last week. She's from Ystad. What can you tell me about girls from there? She likes me but I want to learn some unique things about her place without asking her.

She is a lib though and has told me SD is racist.

riot literally they day after he said this

this makes no fucking sense, what the hell happened?

can someone who speaks english explain this?

>less funding to the police and the military (which is ironic since the leader of the liberal party is an ex-military).
While pushing "join NATO" narrative at the same time i presume? Terfuckingrific.

Skåne has the highest support for SD in Sweden, even including Malmö and Lund where they have little support. If a girl from Ystad claims SD is racist she is very far to the left. Most Swedish girls don't date foreigners though (despite claiming to be okay with it), especially not Asians.

>"Vi behöver titta på det som Angela Merkel gör"

>We need to look at what Angela Merkel is doing

We're fucked

No, the leftists are against joining NATO. They don't see Russia as a military threat, only a cultural/political one since Russia is homophobic, racist, a dictatorship etc. NATO is a complicated issue, but the Swedish military has very close ties to the US regardless of the lack of NATO membership.

Bro, what are you talking about? Sweden had no hope years ago.

stop whining SD & M can rule sweden with the majority of the votes

SD; 35%
M; 17%

Sound's like a dumb as person that can't explain why SD is racist and Ystad=fish people also known to be a beautiful place not diverse since last time i was there but still she sound like a news media controlled freak sadly

i figured. thing is she is willing to listen to different opinions so thats a start.

i asked her what the SD's platform is but she said she doesnt pay attention and that all she knows is that they are racist.

More fearmongering then, i assume? Like that shitty tv-show "Ocupied" or something? I just have my personal interest in this as a citizen of RF who needs to know what to expect from Sweden in the near future.

Take her to Chicago hood for a party so she can experience diversity.

why do you want to hurt white women? Just admit you care about them and maybe they'll be more inclined to listen to what you what.

I'm beginning to get worried for Sweden.

There is no 'hope' in a party, there is no political solution.
All we could do now to save our nations would be if we were somehow armed and every man, woman and child had the will to stand up and remove the non Europeans in the millions.

Germany tried to do that - didn't turn out well for them.

worry about yourself as well

Stay away you disgusting fucking chink

Nope, you're still part of the EU so you cant stop """eu citiziens""" coming in. For you to be saved the conversation needs to be mass deportation, not restricted inflow.

Media is basically one of the main reason why all the girls in sweden are such dumb idiots they think just because someone said an opinion in their documentary it doesn't mean they are 100% right that is why i find girls that say's they don't think the media is right or sometimes disagree with what the media say's is a well understandable person because media fucks everyone and can be easily corrupted and that is what is the biggest issue with this years Liberals and leftcucks they can't see the bigger picture in the media they can't see behind the scenes they see a thing on tv and they rely on all they see on the tv and not what happend before and after it happened and all

A couple of minutes of the interview was about Russia (Putin). An excerpt from the article
>och han varnar för att Rysslands president Vladimir Putin kan försöka påverka den svenska valrörelsen nästa år.
>and he warns that Russia's president Vladimir Putin may attempt to change the outcome of the Swedish election next year.

It's unclear exactly what he believes Russia will do. SD is the most pro Russia party in parliament. There are even SD Russians in parliament. SD are also pro military, but against NATO (though it's a controversial issue). V (leftists) still has some Russia sympathizers from the Soviet era, but all other parties are against Russia. Whatever the outcome, Sweden is unlikely to join NATO. Both sides are likely to be hostile towards Russia in trade agreements etc, but the right in coalition with SD would probably have been the most Russia friendly outcome, at least for the average Russian citizen. From a military perspective, it's less clear, since being pro military in Sweden is synonymous with more military cooperation with the US. If the man in the video becomes minister of defense in coalition with the social democrats, that's probably the worst outcome for Russians.

That was a very different time and climate, Germany could have been 'the dream' but they were focused on reuniting their territories, gaining land in the east and destroying communism. They didn't have the demographic crisis we have today where the natives are becoming a minority over time in which there is no non-ugly solution.

this shouldnt be news to anyone as all the other parties have been clear on opposing sd for years now. only difference is now they are forced to do it even more overtly.

Hispanics are the christian inheritors of a European language and culture. This is not wildly out of the ordinary for us, and I believe that despite their racial handicap the Hispanic population can assimilate here as successfully as the potato heads and spaghetti niggers before them.

The way things are going in Sweden doesn't inspire quite so much optimism.

Yet iq tests show them to be below, crime rates are huge and their religious fevour means they'll convert en masse to islam when the day comes.

This is your chance Sven, we are willing to let in a few of you before shit hits the fan.
Of course it is no paradise here, but it is still way better than what I saw in Stockholm 2 years ago.

>SD achieving shit
>Sweden recovering from anything

SD sold you cunts out last year, fucking idiots. Jimmie himself has given out interviews where he states he will not do anything regarding your human rights conventions, nor will he do anything about your refugee or shitskin problem.

They're social democrat tier.

Why does a Dane constantly have to educate you on your own political parties? Get the fuck outta here.

why do you want them to assimilate. They should not be there in such large numbers at all.

good I hate amerishit

As long as they don't convert to Islam we'll probably be more or less ok .

Becoming united states of mexico is ok with you?

All far-right parties are suckers of jewish cock.

you don't educate us you just send muslims at ous that is all you do

Thanks Sven, i'll take that into account.

For God's sake please explain our autistic American friends that liberal does not mean the same thing in Europe.

They will though, the push for islamification will be huge and as a religion it offers much more group belonging, worldly importance and excitement. Any war isnt going to be between us and immigrants, that would be easy. It will be us against hordes of convertees.

FP vill gå med i NATO m9

Your government basically invited the entirety of Syria to your country. And that was even before Merkel. Not just invited, you promised every single goddamn Syrian on this planet permanent fucking residency if they made it to the promised land of Sweden.

However, you fucking cunts weren't considerate enough to fly them up there, so they obviously had no choice but to go through Denmark.

And don't you owe Finland an apology if we're gonna play this game?

Ja, men S+V+MP vill inte det, och FP kommer knappast lyckas få dem att ändra sig för att få en ministerpost i en S-regering...

We actually are a nation of immigrants. I'm sure you guys hear that about your own countries in your government propaganda, so it probably rings false to your ear, but unlike Europe its a historical fact here. Other ethnicities and cultures come here and assimilate and become Americans. We retain our national identity and they lose theirs.

>no YOU'RE more cucked
It's been a while since I've been on Sup Forums. I almost forgot about how much fun this game is. We're all cucked, the world is shit, western civilization is in decline, and I hate this goddamn century so fucking much. I don't like seeing these types of things in america or Sweden, just for the record.

holy run-on sentence batman

Swedes universally hate the US and NATO.

Only some right-centrists are thinking about NATO.

Don't worry Ivan most Swedes love you.

I highly doubt that. Islam tends to prosper in countries that have abandoned their religion in favor of secularism. IE western Europe. It can't fill a vacuum that doesn't exist.

Just shut the fuck up, spic.

> nation of immigrants
Yeah, majority of them were European, and it was still a pretty bumpy ride

i'm not trying to compete in which country is the most "cucked". But you probably shouldn't expect your America to remain the same when when the demographics change. having 10% mexicans is one thing. Having them become the majority is another.

so we support the jews in saving europe from cuckery ?

Yeah, they shouldn't be. I support border security and vote accordingly. But if they are coming anyway or are here already I would much rather have them identify as Americans and not culturally segregate themselves into pockets of opposition to the culture at large. As we so commonly see with Muslims.

a politician once made the dumbest thing and said to a country don't recall that had an agreement with russia on oil i think about joining the EU you wanna know what happend with that well it became a war there because the goverment didn't want to become EU because of their agreement with russia and the people revolted and also changed the only guy that had any relation with Putin in their country with some knobhead and it became a war XD

The center-right parties aren't saving Europe from dick, Chaim.

It's just controlled opposition.

We should surrender to China, Japan or Korea. They have no souls so, after seeing usefullness of whites and uslessness of gibs and leftists, they will be able to do the right thing.

Jesus Christ, did you ever attend school? The fuck is wrong with you? Dyslexic?

>Swedes universally hate the US and NATO.
>Don't worry Ivan most Swedes love you.

Kek the "Refugees welcome" far-left activists in Denmark also hate the US/NATO and love Russia.

Really makes you think.

put the irish in charge of the neo-reconquista

>christian (yes, papists count)
>theoretically white
>love a good righteous revolution

they'd be perfect

Christianity is a vacuum anyway, it doesnt offer enough and so a more intense religion will always take over. The middle east's christian population dwindles day by day. We cant rely on a religion to defend against another religion.

I really doubt that, Erik.

anyone opposing migration is bad and controlled opposition .

Say Allah doesn't exist and Muhammed was a pedophile.

DF is pro-Israel and pro-Russia and has kept our kept our non-white population stable and below 5% since 2001.

Beggars can't be choosers but good enough I think.

America isn't a white homeland you dumb fuck
It literally doesn't matter when countries like America and NZ become majority nonwhite, because we were never European homelands in the first place
European nations having huge minority populations is a huge worry because Europe is the white homeland

we honestly hate russians and Americans desu Russian's because CS go and americans because of Freedom and yea that is the retarded way to it

The only hottie in that picture is the one on the left.

She's dyed, btw.

she looks like the most sluttiest one the one kind of girl you see at a 7/11 store nightly giving bj's to hillbilly truckdrivers

Well islam would have no power if muslims werent a protected class. If we pointed out the subhumans they are, attacked the truth of their beliefs like what was done to christianity, stopped defending it as a race but as a religious cult. Instead we humiliate and attack benign groups like christians and revere islam and act surprised when the latter takes over.

Knew this was gonna happen. They have to do their (((masters))) bidding after all. The erasure of Swedens national character and the furthering of globalization is their only real purpose.

I meant say it rn so I know I'm probably not getting bamboozled by flag camouflage. But I do agree with all that.

sure Chong.

of course it fucking matters if they become minorities in their own nation. they made it their homeland.

America was never a pure white nation, Sweden was though
There is no comparison
You are doing nothing about the browning of European homeland

Did you really think ((they)) would let you off so easily?
The 'Somalia of Europe by 2030' memes must come true.

>DF is pro-Israel and pro-Russia and has kept our kept our non-white population stable and below 5%
Below 5%? Where the fuck did you get that fucking number?
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anden_etnisk_baggrund_end_dansk#Tal_over_personer_af_anden_etnisk_baggrund
"Samlet set tegner andelen af ikke-vestlige[N1] indvandrere og efterkommere sig for 64,38 % af alle indvandrere og efterkommere i Danmark.[5] Siden 1980 er antallet af ikke-vestlige indvandrere bosiddende i Danmark mere end seksdoblet."
13,4% af befolkningen er indvandrere og efterkommere.

denkorteavis.dk/2014/nye-tal-i-danmark-er-der-over-400-000-ikke-vestlige-indvandrere-se-her-hvor-i-landet-de-bor/
"Ifolge tal fra Danmarks Statistik boede der per 1. januar i år i alt 404.257 indvandrere og efterkommere fra ikke-vestlige lande i Danmark, og de udgjorde på det tidspunkt 7,2 procent af den samlede befolkning på 5.627.235 indbyggere."
That was from 2015.
And you still don't account for all the non-whites who got a danish passport and then got children, they count as ethnic whites. The number of non-whites in Denmark right now is at the least, 10% Twice as high as you think it is.

it got pretty close to it.

>You are doing nothing about the browning of European homeland

yea it's going to shit, but 'america was never white' is a shitty argument against what's happening.

rip in piece

>CS Go
Lololol

right this confirms my suspensions completely on whats goin on in EU, every trump like candidate in every country is a plant by the elite thats made to de-stable a front on fighting off the bullshit thats happening around EU

ever since trump won these people popped out of no where and suddenly were suppose to throw all our support in them but seems to always come up short despite the mass anger of the people of Europe

theres a term for these fucks and its Judas goats and like Spencer im gonna call out on them by ties and background and i genially think all of Sup Forums needs to do the same, this at least gives us a platform on who we should be backing and make sure its a more realistic candidate to meme into power even if you dont like 1 or 2 things about them because this shit has to stop

and some advice Sweden if you meme shit on the elite parties being ''big old racists'' it helps redirect votes to the more human candidate that opposes immigration in fact look for a party that panders to some EU's shite to trick some of the nignogs to vote for your memed candidate, every dirty trick needs to be done to fight this shit off.

Parliamentarism is a lie.

Redical Solutions to Radical Problems.

In 1900, 1 of every 2 people had blue eyes...that number is dropping below 1 in 10 today, we were never technically 100% white but we were damn close and a lot more so than today sadly

the only way i could actuali allow immigration it would be if we would castrate the muslims we would live a happy life i bet i mean no more balls on muslim no need to rape no need to hate DIVERSITY!! i GOT IT!!
>Castrating every muslim means DIVERSITY!! that means that everyone is happy the muslims has no reason to rape and no lust which means no need to kill and no need for islam

You're not that same dipshit I yelled at yesterday about the obvious fake 5%?

>Kept our

That's the thing you idiot. DF HAS DONE NOTHING.

N O T H I N G

I'm so fucking ashamed that so many Danish polacks are legit fucking stupid. Fucking Jyder.

This would lead to L losing support votes and a majority of the hardcore L voters who prefer Center-right over center left leading to L getting kicked out of parliament by getting under the 4% threshold.
This is good user L have pulled the trigger on their own skull.

>Folkpartiet
>saving anything

What is this garbage fake news shit, they were always leftist sympathizing cuckolds and their polling numbers are in the dumpster. Probably dipping below 4% (losing Riksdag spot) in the next election along with the Green party

Sweden is a mural of the causes and effects of jewish manipulation of naive white women

Exactly, Jan Björklund their partyleader is a fucking Major in the armed forces a fucking officer and he only want symbolic defence-spending increases.
They are a fucking running joke man.
Meanwhile SD wants to have a 2,5% GDP minimum spending on defence (In reality they want to spend more)

Liberalerna= lightsåssar, alltid varit och kommer alltid att vara.

>Long story short, Sweden's last hope of salvation was just killed by one of those who should have been its savior.
No it isn't. But the libcucks are fucking up things. Who knew?

> Trusting electoral politics
> Swedish politicians actually caring about anything anymore

You know, at times like this i really see that all people in Europe are generally the same - always ready to fuck themselves in the ass (us included).

>America was never a pure white nation
It almost was before they took the slaves. Most of the Indians died.

Look, you don't need to convince anyone here that what's happening in Sweden is a genocide.

This.

De är och har alltid varit socialliberaler - lite-sossar. C har blivit någon typ av extremt galna marknadsliberaler som vill att halva Afrika kommer hit.

Our politicians want to turbofuck ourselves.
We pretty much pay a majority of our salary on taxes that goes to greedy subhuman scum from the middleast.
And our politicians say we should be thankful for this, We spend more money on migration than what countries like Hungary, Czech republic, Ukraine have in total budget.
Its insane user.