AUSTRALIA YES!

AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLS TELL PARENTS: WE’LL HELP YOUR KIDS SWAP GENDER WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.

heatst.com/world/australian-schools-tell-parents-we-might-help-your-kids-swap-gender-without-your-consent/

> Almost 300 Australian schools have signed up to a policy saying they will consider helping children switch genders even if their parents object.

> The group of institutions in the state of Victoria, some of which educate children as young as six, have all signed up to a lengthy “Safer Schools” policy on handling gender identity in schools.

education.vic.gov.au/Documents/about/programs/health/GuideSupportingStudentAffirmTransition.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLEuRYlxb_E
youtube.com/watch?v=wBVJFGxyxgE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate_McGregor
minus18.org.au/index.php/resource-packs/omg-i-m-trans
youtube.com/watch?v=B6nI1v7mwwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Victoria
what a surprise

good, finally some aussie will manage to look and behave like a man

>Turdcoat gives abboes 'the right to the first night' with all white sarlaccs
>this lets coal-burners expend their excess fuel
>after which, the sarlacc is free for fertilisation by the bogan cokewold porridge-stirrers

I defy any beer-swilling cunt to disprove the efficacy of this infallible proposition
>protip:
>you cunt!

>Victoria
>Australian

That's like calling London British

jelly cunt is a rugby scrum induced, CTE afflicted, jelly cunt

Reminds me of a case that happened in Ontario... The situation was completely different, but the justification they gave for their actions was that "teachers are co-parents".
>co-parents
Even just thinking about it brings my blood to a boil.

this, doesn't count desu

>tfw you were born into a world where the delusion of the 0.5% with a specific mental handicap is given priority over much more pressing issues that affect almost everyone

I seriously don't understand how this can even be a problem when we are facing serious problems at the same time.

who was in the wrong here?

Yeah nah fuck k Victoria.

>Victoria

WTH are these "troughs" ? Separate urinals arent allowed for the commoner anymore?

Haha, saved that picture

If I was a politician, I would promise, if elected, to nuke Melbourne. Sure, it will poll very poorly in Melbourne itself, but I suspect that it will poll very well everywhere else.

pic related. They're mostly in older establishments and/or cheaper ones. You literally piss at the wall and when you flush water runs down the wall to push everything down to the drainholes at the bottom

Gross. So many droplets would end up splashing on your legs/feet. Horrible design.

DELETE THIS

Sometime you might cross swords with the bloke next to you

>Victoria

Colour me fucking surprised

um... guys. there is a more serious issue here
>This law protects people from discrimination in regards to
their gender identity. It does not matter what sex the person
was assigned at birth, or whether the person has undergone
any medical intervention. This includes people who identify
as women, men or as neither male nor female. The terms
people use to describe their gender identity may include
transgender, gender non-binary or agender. Although the
Sex Discrimination Act does not use these specific labels it is
intended to cover these identities and more.
this means that we cant call
people cunts anymore

They come from a time before individual urinals were a thing and have stuck around as a cheaper option. Most modern shopping centers and shit like that have individual urinals now but you still see troughs around the place - especially schools and other locations that were built last century without major renovations

>Government is brainwashing your children by force
>You can't even fight back because you gave up the guns
You get what you deserve.

We had a really long trough at high school and it was a rite of passage to be taken on a "trough run", ie. Dragged along the length of it

Only in Victoria, here in NSW its gone. They axed the degenerate shit.

dont care. have some aus music
youtube.com/watch?v=GLEuRYlxb_E

>Victoria
Everyone in Victoria has no balls anyway so it won't make any difference

We have these in shitty nightclubs. Have to wear dark pants on a night out or everyone will see the splashes all over you whenever you come out of the men's room.

auskino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=wBVJFGxyxgE

Australias california

I hope you're bubbling or else that's pretty queer cunt
>Letting the boys at the pub piss on ya
>Just for the shits and gigs mate honest

I always piss in a cubicle, one reason being that I often have to push in my prostate to get the last bit flowing, when I'm an old man that doesn't give a fuck I'll start doing that at the urinal but for now I'm happy.

It's not like there are options when the bathroom line is 30 people and you have to elbow yourself a space on the urinal wall in between totally drunk people getting elbowed on both sides. You're going to get splashed.

Jesus Christ, user. Go see a doctor.

Don't listen to that fucken Asian leaf faggot he's just trying to drum up some business for his cousin

STATE
MANDATED
SEX
CHANGES

Prostate cancer is serious business.

You know your programs bullshit when even actual transgender people hate it.

>In September 2016, it was reported that McGregor had been "sacked" by Kaleidoscope Australia because of her criticism[27] of the Safe Schools program.[28][29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate_McGregor

Yeah, I know I should, and I have no excuse not to, I just have a very big 'I'll get around to it' mindset

>Serious business
I bet it is as $300 for a ten minute consultation

Sooo...Australia schools will "help" your kid transitioning even if you object to it?

For a chink colony, you sure are giving Sweden a run for its money, Australia. Disgusting.

minus18.org.au/index.php/resource-packs/omg-i-m-trans

Can we force Victoria out of the federation?

The sooner it's caught, the greater your chances of survival. Don't play against yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6nI1v7mwwA

>He thinks his prostate will start behaving when he's an old man
Sort yourself out son (and prepare anus for a probing)