>I don't understand the electoral college or why it is used: the post

>subtract 15 million illegals
>subtract female vote
>multiply black male vote by 3/5
>subtract vote of people with no property

she only had like a hundred thousand people vote for her max

We're not a direct democracy.
We are a republic.
We are a union of fifty states, not a nation of three hundred million.
I fucking hate you commies so much.

>le illegals voting meme

Democracy is a cancer you filthy kike only a nigger would ever think the population understands what's in their best interest.

We are a democratic reublic dipshit. You're fucking American.
>burger education

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>implying democracy isnt retarded kike trash

Bump

The fact that you're complaining about the system working as intended (i.e. not a democracy) because you didn't know it wasn't supposed to be one just goes to show why democracy is a meme, and why pointing out that something is not a democracy doesn't prove anything.

Exactly. We're a republic comprised on 50 democracies. Everyone knew the rules going in.

Could you imagine a national popular vote? Days going by with the Republican's lead shrinking as slow-as-shit California counts its vote, a nationwide recount after a close election that makes Florida 2000 look like nothing, and a bunch of illegal aliens in California, who have no real incentive to vote in presidential elections today since California's electoral votes are a done deal, turning out and deciding our President, with California's lax voter ID laws essentially being their accomplice?

Come to think of it, California alone is probably the single biggest argument against a national popular vote deciding the winner. Fuck that state.

>now divide it by two
>now take take the square root of it
>now integrate it for 0 to pi by x
>now take its sine function
getting close
>take its CNN transform
>divide it by zero
and there you have it

Keep posting these

>implying kikes arent funding and ruling both left and right

The US is a representative liberal democracy and a constitutional republic.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

You mouth breathing fucking retard.

>allowing "non-citizens" to vote in Comiefornia

I wonder when trump will get around to reforming the electoral college...

wonder what would've happened if hillary lost the popular vote but won electoral

>that many people actually voted for trump

still hilarious to me. people are so dumb they wont vote the overqualified woman instead of the reality tv star business man.

>Implying "left and right" are left and right ad not just two steps away from eachother on the spectrum

The real fucking
>""""""Democracy""""""
is your two-party system and easily controllable masses.

>The two are not mutually exclusive.
He didn't say they were "mutually exclusive". He said it was one but not the other on the federal level, which is correct. You're the mouth-breather here.

Nowhere in the constitution does it say the word "democracy". We are a republic.

I'm sure democrats would be good sports and insist on Trump being president anyway

Yep, doing liberals a favor there. Thanks!

>most corrupt woman in USA history
>overqualified

Eternal Faggot

It was invented when the entire country couldn't travel to DC to vote. Town votes were tallied and given to a single electoral college who then made the trip to dc to casts the towns vote.
It's an old as fuck rule that has no place in the 21st century.

you should just create a "party of freedom" and everyone votes for them
america likes freedom doesnt it?

>not knowing what country you live in
>not knowing how your country was created
>not knowing what democracy means
>having a 10 year olds idea of what democracy means

American education

> He said it was one but not the other on the federal level,

Idiot.

Only because of cali, god bless those illegals

id take the woman giving speeches to banks over the guy who puts the head of exxon in charge of the EPA, and Sessions in charge of anything.

Never. That's how he won.

>Subtract people who voted for hillary

Everyone voted for Trump

Eat a bag of dicks Hillary

>the mouth-breathing retard fails to make an argument
Imagine my shock! It's almost as if you can't address the irrefutable fact that the head of the federal government is not chosen by a democratic election, because all votes are not equal, and this is by design.

No, it was made so states like NY and CA didn't cancel out the votes of the rest of the country

You are living in United STATES. The emphasis is on states. The electorial college means each state gets an equal vote and not everything is decided by California alone.
Also, if there was no electorial college, Trump would have had a different strategy and he would have won anyway.

>hi i failed high school social studies

We're a republic.

>implying democracy is better than a controlled meritocratic aristocracy

The Founding Fathers would be disspointed at you.

Fun fact: Hillary only got 48 percent meaning more people voted against her then for her, Hillary did NOT win the popular vote.

republic*

>democracy
>two-party system

You idiots will never let this go will you. You'll take it to your graves... IT DOESNT MATTER. I don't care if DJT is full on batshit crazy, he ran a good campaign and he eviscerated the Clinton Machine. He did a great service for his country 86ing those crims. So, it's all good from here. HRC's 3mill came from the East Coast Megalopolis, the degenerate core of Tardlandia, so thank God for the EC. Now, stop whining and see if you can't pull out a save in the mid-terms. ProTip.... You Can't. :-)

Amen user, preach it.

I despise commies as well, yet I sit and listen as they yak their BS and repeat their television news memes because I live in commie land of the Eastern seaboard. Thankfully, I know they are self limiting, so I redpill every young person I meet who seems any good, and encourage them to get a solid trade, settle down, find an excellent conservative gal, and MAKE BABIES.

>people still buy into mob rule

>Someone complains about the system
>Wow this idiot must not know how the system works

You could actually make some progress working out the effects of different voting systems if you actually talked about the issue. You might even be able to figure out whether factors like state voting proportions affected the outcome of the vote if you were willing to crunch the numbers. For example, see pastebin.com/uKGcCvJy

If you did all that, maybe you could all even form opinions about the electoral college independent of who lost the last election and how, and threads on the topic might not devolve into defending votes for Trump or Clinton.

>What is electoral college

And to add:
>1
>Post
>by
>this
>ID

Why are we talking about the popular vote. For crying out loud, it is 2017

11 million illegals voted for Hillary.

Blumpf has 3 million more chins than Clinton. You have to count the chins too.

Whatever her qualifications, she ran a garbage dump fire of a campaign. She had every advantage. It was her race to lose, and she lost it. And while she's still trying to blame everything and everyone but herself for her failure, it's still her fault.

voter votes for state -> state vote for president

this is good because presidential candidates need to support every state. 80% of votes in smaller state is equal to 80% of votes in large state.

America is a republic, dumbass.

Then get enough people together to have a constitutional convention and change it. Otherwise, you play by the rules as their written. You don't piss and moan that the rules, that have been in place for over two centuries, are unfair when you lose.

Reforming the Electoral College requires a Constitutional Amendment.

We're a Republic you muppet.

Women voted Trump

Come to memeball thread you worthless bastards!

Debating the advantages or disadvantage of whatever electoral system might be a fun intellectual exercise, but unless you drum up the support for a Constitutional Convention to Amend the Constitution and modify or do away with the Electoral College, it's kind of a moot point.

Not at all. All you need to change the electoral system is state laws in 270 electoral votes worth of states.

A democracy is one in which only the people who contribute to a society have a say.

In the present day the term has been hijacked to mean any fucking useless welfare nigger has a say.

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

move along

hey, look at this fool. really showing off that extra chromosome

""""california should decide every single election because they're the biggest!!""""

>complains that X is not a real Y in passive-aggressive libspeak
>gets schooled about how X was never intended to be a Y
>begins proxyfagging and claiming he never implied X was supposed to be a Y
>t. liberal intellectual

They're an Oligarchy pretending to be a republic user, they never were a democracy.

>t. bremainer
How many angry FB posts did you write demanding that old people be stripped of the vote because they're ruining your future?

>we are republic guys, working as intended guys

>Everyone I don't like is the same person!

>i'm not just proxyfagging! honest!
So tell me, what motivates you to go through mental gymnastics to try and make OP look less ridiculous after he got rekt?

ONLY

LAND OWNING

WHITE

MALES

THE FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD BE ASHAMED OF THIS KEKOLDRY

>orange faggot is a loser :(
I swear Trump wants to investigate voter fraud because that pussy just can't get over those numbers.

Youre a yank and you got this so wrong. What the fuck is wrong with your education system? Also related to topic? Do you believe that one man's vote in a state with 10 million people has the same value as a man's vote in a state with only 1 million people? Your democracy is a farse imho.

>muh gerrymandering
Unless you think the states were formed just before the election to make Trump win, how is it relevant?

Interest in the US electoral system and disgust that a bunch of reasonably intelligent people are divided up into two camps slinging shit at eachother and dumbing each issue they talk about down into whether you're a a beta libcuck or a dumb conservative.

>uncounted ballots

How exactly does this explain your willingness to go through mental gymnastics to defend OP's retarded post?

How the hell can you have that flag on your post and still be this fucking ignorant? Did you flunk your civics classes?

NOT AN ARGUMENT

SLIDE THREADS ARE REAL

>1 post by this ID

As a californian i agree, the major cities are liberal black holes that strong arm almost every county.

Why didn't you choose right?

OP is a retard babyman snowflake liberal poo and doo doo bad (or sick) guy
So what do you think of the American electoral system?

Just another publicly schooled American who doesn't understand the fucking constitution. Fuck off and saged.

>rig the system with electoral "zones" which usually works in your favor
>doesn't work this time
>cry that the system is unfair
liberals are hilarious

Democratic is a pretty generic word buddy, you should have learned that in law school. He was chosen through democratic votes by each state

>So what do you think of the American electoral system?
There's nothing inherently wrong with the electoral college. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the federal government didn't have so much leverage over individual states.

Electoral system is an archaic mess, especially if it consists of faggy bootlickers.
America's 2-party system is in meltdown for sure.

>Democratic is a pretty generic word buddy, you should have learned that in law school.
We could argue about the finer details, but it's definitely not a democratic vote when some votes are worth more than others. It's just a vote.

>muh negative adjectives
That's not an argument.

>political rivals only have two children becasue they want a normal life
>people in my group all have 5-6 children and brainwash them all
>25 years later we are the majority

How is this fair and how do we guard against it?

"Constitutional Republic with an Electoral College"
>Fucking Marxists.

Because Germany's system is sooooo good, in comparison.

By the way user, how long has it been since the last large-scale muslim rape event in your country?

>shillary buying votes since 1687

Nigger

>I think American is a democracy thread
It never was, nobody said it is.
Even in your pledge of allegiance you say "AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS"