>Try to talk to him
>Hey Jamal hows it goi-
>fuck u say
>Oh It's just I-
>Fucking white boy shut the fuck up
>What the fuck
>Leave
>Tell friend he just started on me for being white
>WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING? THAT HE'S RACIST?
>No it's just-
>BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T BE RACIST, JAMAL THIS GUYS CALLING YOU RACIST
>Jamal comes up
>Nigger red eye rage
>STUPID FUCKING WHITE BOY
>He blindsides me
>The world flashes before my eyes
>Space travel, Chemotherapy, Mud huts
>Get up and shake it off
>Autistically go bananas on Jamal
>Donkey punch him and stomp on him
>My friend reports me to the head and get kicked out of university the next day for racial abuse
>Become depressed
>Become neet
>Discover Sup Forums
>It begins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VICMkisshe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Become neet
>>Discover Sup Forums
>>It begins
at least that parts true.

I was the same 25 years ago.

Grow up surrounded by niggers and muslims in my traditionally white country, i knew from the very beginning something was wrong.

>First world problems.
Feel lucky you don't have to see Children pooping on the rail lines everyday you wake up and look outside the window.

lol

delhi?

>Be euphoric atheist
>red about islam
>realise they're savages
>see how they hate jews
>read about jews
>my world changed forever and will never be the same again

Removing muslims and kikes from existence is literally the only way to fix the world.

Bring homeless for a few years in my late teens.

>Dad is police officer
>Instant redpilled
>Thanks dad

cool story bro

>>>/Somalia/

>Be shy introvert
>Think the world is a nice happy place because never go outside and only know people in my all white school
>Go to highschool, meet some other kinds of kids, Asians aren't too bad, most races are OK as long as they are in small numbers because they want to fit in, so that brown kid wants to be cool with the white kid majority etc.
>I am still a liberal fagget at this point
>Go to university
>nigs and pakis in packs
>Start trouble everywhere
>Literally every elective course (sociology, humanities, etc) is "the rich white man is the source of all your problems"
>Nigs always complaining
>Mudslimes always complaining
>Toronto is shit

This, they are both cancerous

I grow up in a parisian suburb, harassed, robbed and groped by shitskins in the s-train and at school.

TOLL PAID

>Be born
>Make my own conclusion, detached from social dogma

Thats it, really

Grill? Or did they try to fuck your boypucci

I'm Muslim, we're redpilled after reading the Qur'an the first time, so like 10

Sup Forumsacks spam in other boards eventually made me become curious about the jews, then I began noticing (((coincidences))) everywhere and there was no turning back.

It is forbidden to wear a skirt in a shitskin area. I learned that all adult frenchmen are just weak coward at the same time. Now i hate the french and the shitskins.

I was just your typical loner loser from a broken family who would say edgy shit all the time like "hail satan, the jews are evil, sieg heil" to piss people off cause I was mad about being a loser. Then around 17 I started reading a lot about NWO, listened to Alex Jones, studying and practiced the occult, realized Jews ARE the enemy and Hitler did nothing wrong. My intense hatred for society fuels my desire for more red pills, 31 years old and shit only got worse for me.

I got culturally red pilled working at a phone company call center during college. All the stereotypes were true.

Chinks would call saying they can't afford their "brill" and that it's "wedicurious" and they have an overage of anywhere between $.10 to $5 and would just argue with you just credited them.

Poos would call in eith hundreds in international calls and say they don't know anyone in India while speaking with the thickest accent and then just start telling you to to fuck yourself.

Nigs never paid their bill and would speak ebonics. You could hear the sense of entitlement in the sheboons.

White girls would have every feature but would complain they couldn't afford it but that they couldn't live without them.

My favorite was white liberals in California. They had a law that if you purchased a phone with a contract you'd have to pay the taxes on the full retail price. So if you got a $800 phone for free you'd still pay $80 or $90 in taxes. They always wanted that taken off and would say it's unfair and that we should do something.

You see everyone's true nature when it's their money and not everyone else's money.

When my father revealed to me the truth about the jews at the age of 13.

>read post
>check flag

It checks out

So what I'm getting is a nigger KOd you in a one on one fight
You belong with antifa

>Donkey punch him and stomp on him
>My friend reports me to the head and get kicked out of university the next day for racial abuse
>check flag
>alright

>Read the (yous)
>Same response every time when I mention my religion
Checks out

>14
>Sitting in art class
>Pretty quiet Scottish kid in the class
>Sitting their quietly drawing his shit
>Typical shitskin walks up and puts a marker line through it
I'll paraphrase the argument so you can see how it went
>Jock: "Why did you do that, dickhead?"
>Shitskin: "Fuck off back to Scotland"
>Teacher: "Okay calm it down"
>Jock: "Fucking Paki"
That was literally the entire "argument"
>Teacher absolutely fucking explodes
>Unironically rings the police
>Jock is unironically arrested (as if the handcuffs weren't complete overkill) in floods of tears
>Realise that it wasn't a meme and anyone non-white, and about 70% of people who are, are fucking garbage

Ripped by eight Arabs when I was twelve. Gun in face, Knife in face, fists in face. I was alone and a kid. Walked home with a bloody nose and wihout my pocket. Started to hate Arabs and Shitskins. Was Sup Forums tard, no Sup Forums tard. Feels good. Like fresh air on cold day.

>loser with no identity of his own
Tell us more about how you managed to fight the second boss in that labyrinth!

Niggers, chicken and pickles. Nothing more disgusting
Notice he smells like spicy fried chicken REALLY strongly

Learning about Rotherham is what did it for me. I don't hate blacks or anything and I'm a race mixer. But that right there really "woke up" my political opinion.

Fuck off Kraut.

I've been around Arabs all my life and I've never ever experienced anything bad from them. Keep on believing the Zionist media Hans you pathetic loser.

Always be suspicious of faggots like this when they complain only about Arabs and nobody else.

Why would he lie about getting curbstomped by a nigger unless it was to deny it?

Fuck off sand-nigger lover.

George Zimmerman, Freddie Grey, Mike Brown, Baltimore riots.

I always disliked Arabs my family has a few Jews in it they're cool but the rest are evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=VICMkisshe4

>having an EPIC STORY Xd
>not being naturally redpilled

>>Become depressed
The only true statement in the fantasy rant.

Have you tried stopping supporting your shit tier religion? I'd prefer an atheist over a mudshit any day.

We did it Jamal. Racism is gone.

>be kid
>90% of class throughout all of primary was a girl
>60% of class was a nigger
>all teachers were women
>only other guys were two nigs and a white guy
>teachers always pulled nigs ahead no matter what
>gave them passing grades on tests they flunked
>that didn't stop the nig from nogging
>while all the black girls were screaming Papiamento, the black guys and their white bitch boy systematically bullied me for 4 years straight
>fought back
>that didn't stop them, neither did teachers
>two teachers actually insisted I was autistic and had to get medically treated
>got the diagnosis for aspergers because of that, vehemently declined the pills
>fast forward to last year of primary
>one of the nigs just left, other nig was forced to leave due to sheer and utter incompetence
>turk joined the fray, bullying continued
>one day, beat the ever living shit out of him but no teacher saw it
>didn't stop the bullying
>one month prior to the end of primary
>bitch boy hit a nerve
>beat the absolute shit out of him
>years of bullying culminating in utter trouser-wetting broken limbs
>teachers noticed, got removed from class for rest of the year
>teacher was scared
>blamed everything on so-called autism, which really was just years of social repression caused by the bullying

>redpilled me on the incompetence of female teachers
>redpilled me on niggers and muslims
>redpilled me on just how shit public education is
>redpilled me on sorting myself out even though it took many years before my retaliation hit home

sorry for the blog, I have to get this off my chest almost every week.

One meeting with a black is all it takes.

My family (and nation) has always been red-pilled. Guess why Estonians are not christcucks?

>be anti sjw commie
>come to Sup Forums
>Turn into traditionalist atheist natsoc user
>Read Ted Kaczynski
>Try pot for the first time like a degenerate.
>Have epiphany linking pot smoking experience to the writings of Ted Kaczynski
>Become god fearing revolutionary anprim

Smelly brown hordes will be the downfall of the western world if we let it be

i don't even remember when I actually became redpilled. I remember thinking racial shit and empathizing with the nazis all the way back to elementary school. Whenever it happened it had to be before my long term memory developed.

My Dad's mate showed me some Nige when I was young, it all sorts of spiraled from there. I remember putting a UKIP sign on my house in 2010 so I guess it was around then possibly before I can't remember.

No one is born racist. You become racist when you meet them. When you see it for yourself.

>my family has a few Jews in it

To the showers.

>Guess why Estonians are not christcucks?

The same reason that your nation is completely irrelevant?

>Be atheist
>Read up on how fucktarded religions are
>Become religious

This essentially explains why college libs are what they are. They grow up in super rich areas where there aren't any actual niggers, just the wealthiest elite kind of black kids. So they aren't ever exposed to nigger behaviour. Public school is the biggest redpill there is.

It's okay, at least you beat up a nigger. I've heard good things about the Dutch education system though, care to explain why it's bad?

What sort of retarded university did you go to if this was the case?
Granted I haven't done many courses that aren't law but I've never come across that sort of pathetic shit. The worst we get is the odd lecture on how a feminist perspective regarding x would be and you can just skip the fuck out of those if you don't appreciate the derp.

>t. Mohammed

mainly (((diversity))) being pushed and overall high density of muds and niggers in lower education levels

hi mohamed

Good job m88, you did the right thing.

I remember how incompetent our teachers were.

>Sit in class
>Dindus sitting in the back
>They are throwing shit at people
>They get told to fuck off from classmates
>Teacher just ignores it
>Classmates tell teacher to step up and actually do something
>Teacher says "life is unfair, deal with it"

What a fucking loser of a human being.
I used to go to a Norwegian school in Spain, and a Spanish school. They would hit you or physically remove you if you ever pulled that shit in class.

Oh i wonder who is behind this post

Checked

Been a regular on Sup Forums since /new/.
The it slowly evolved into Sup Forums 3.0, with the raids and poll rigging and all the fun stuff. And then beyond that.
Between all the lulz and funposting, I started believing all the stuff myself too. I was pretty conservative from the beggining, so that helped too.

Dutch public education in Amsterdam is a few things.
>mixed, majority black or islamic
>dominated by leftist teachers
Nationwide problems are the gender divide, only about 13% or so of the primary school teachers is a man. That leads to high-empathy-low-solution situations like mine.

As far as content goes, I was taught that the Dutch East Indian Trade Company (VOC) was an evil slave trading monster that exploited the natives. Never mind that slave trade was the WEST Indian Trading Company's expertise and that both companies were funded and organised by Amsterdam's (((merchant class))).

It was all rather misleading, if not sheer lies.

Welcome to the dark side... we have you now brother

You don't get it OP, he was establishing a dominance hierarchy over you, while you went full assassin mode.

the mechanic i bring my work vehicles to is arab, works with his dad and step dad. He told me canadians never give him trouble, it's always arabs that are assholes.

>Be kid
>Wealthy entrepreneur Grandpa and Mom
>Live in nice neighborhood in a mansion
> Grandpa gets me a elecrtic motor scooter
>Fucking love that thing and travel everywhere with it.
>Learn that the lady who owns the Ice cream truck is in the gettho near by.
>Make regular trips to get ice cream for myself and mom
>One day going to get ice cream
> gang of nigger kids on bikes waiting for me as I leave
>lead nig pushes me off my scooter and drives off with his little gang
>Leaves his bike behind
>In a rage I push it into a bush
>attempt to chase the nigs for atleast a mile
>Hours before I get home sobbing and exhausted.
Fuck niggers.
But now I know and at least I know that they are all probably on drugs, dead or in prison and I am a successful business owner of my own.
Fucking niggers.

I've worked the retail side on this industry for years and it's just as you say. Niggers rarely pay on time than get bent out of shape when they have reactivation charges on "they" account, Mexicans just come in to pay the bill, quiet and courteous, rich whites bitch about their wives and kids blowing up their bills bit pay anyways. Jews will only purchase accessories if you tell them they are on sale, while nigs will piss away every penny they have.

Stereotypes in retail are the real deal. Also, people act like dicks during a full moon.

>French
>cowards

Living up to the expectations.

Same

I feel you buddy, I was redpilled after reading the Quran for the first time too
...now take your semitic trash and fuck off to the middle east where you belong

Okay. Now tell the truth.

>be born
>parents aren't morons
>tell me from day multiculturalism is dangerous and destructive to society

I always find it really fucking weird when people weren't raised with pol-like values. The fuck is wrong with all of your parents?

>Reading the Quran
>Not reading the Siya and Haddith as well

Britbong, if you want to really know how your enemy operates, read up on all the required material.

Why would you go near a nigger?

Holy shit you're just asking for it.

Avoid niggers, Jews, and Hispanics. No good has ever come from them.

>Be Danish.
>My ancestors literally built the country on wealth gotten by exporting pork.
>Islam arrives.
>They don't like pork.
>Danish artist draws cartoon (pic related.)
>They don't like that either.
>I think it's hilarious.
>And I never looked back.

Wait do they actually have pills for autism?

I thought Americans just said fuck it and gave them xanax/ritalin/adderall because it's the standard

>all political parties and media are all sitting in the same boat, everyone telling the same story
>i believe because of this
>sd are terrible racist people
>suddenly fall 2015
>all parties now follow sd immigration policies but sd are still terrible racist people
>open eyes and realize the incompetence and hypocrisy of mainstream politicians and media

took a while but i'm here now.

Swedes in general are tired of the bullshit. They know about it but cannot say it because it would ruin the narrative.

Those are the ones.
Obviously they don't really work on autists, but it gets the parents off their back.

For a second I thought autism pills wasn't just a meme since I've been hearing shit tons about CBD and oxytocin treatment for autism lately

Should have taken the pills for the script though, think about how powerful your weaponised autism would be on stimulants

Growing up in France is a pretty big red pill

>Grow up in the country side: 100% white
>Go to middle school in a middle sized town near by: only two sand niggers but they get expelled for drug dealing
>Go to a football tournament in Toulouse, get my shoes stolen by sand niggers, had to walk back home with cleets
>Go to high school get mugged by gypsies
>Go to college in Paris: niggers, niggers, niggers everywhere. Commuting with their stench, their absence of manners, their absence of intellect, etc.

This pretty much happens to all white people in France. My sister who's tall, green eyed and pale gets harassed all the time by short inbred ugly monobrow arabs.

The thing is that white guilt is super super strong. 70% of teachers are far left and have a marxist vision of history and politics, I shit you not.

I got expelled from class for arguing about the obsession on the Holocaust in my German class.

I could go on for hours.

>it would ruin the narrative
Implying that's a bad thing