Just saw this post on fb, and it's spot on. Of course Sup Forums will deny it, but it's the truth

Just saw this post on fb, and it's spot on. Of course Sup Forums will deny it, but it's the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/girlwriteswhat
everydayfeminism.com/2013/08/bias-against-fathers/
vid.me/W8D6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck off shill. Saged.

You don't even know what that word means, you fucking mongoloid

If this guy were Spartan he'd have been left to die of exposure at birth

>having sex wherein I am penetrated in any way
>leaf

checks out

Because women are not attracted to feminine men

And if he were an amoeba he wouldn't have to worry about this at all, but he's not
Explain to me what's wrong with that? If the guy wants to, he can, and there's literally nothing wrong with it
Women are attracted to all types of me , you aren't the arbiter of female sexual attraction

Because why should how you as an individual feel, influence the restrictions and laws passed on others?

Very selfish.
>muh feelings hurt, i have to change an entire system because then my feelings will not be hurt
Reality check you fucking leaf, everyone still calls you a faggot

Sure, right when they reach around 30

most women want a masculine man

>I am called mean names and have to look a certain way
Boo fucking hoo. Get back to me when you encompass 99.9999% of war deaths, >90% workplace fatalities, and 75% of suicides. women lead the domestic abuse victim category by a mere 7% and are raped less often including prison.

Fuck off with your made up problems.

It's literally the other way around. For example, male dominated court systems constantly fuck good men over in child care courts because women are stereotypically percieved to be the nurturing sex and better at taking care of kids, when in reality its a vase by case situation.

Citation needed

>muh war and workplace deaths
Men wont let women work blue collar jobs or go in the army, and when they do men scream other sexist bullshit.
I know women who work in the trades and went in the army and have to endure with stupid sexist fucking retards like yourself who just parrot stupid cultural stereotypes

LITERALLY

Clearly sent here by their gender studies professor!

Because women make shitty warriors. Having a woman in the unit endangers everyone else in the unit because they are less capable. Deal with it. That's why there are lower female minimums. Stay the fuck out of my armed forces. You're not needed or wanted.

wow this is deep....rly activates the autism

FUCKING EITHER KILL YOURSELF OR MEET ME AT TIMMIES RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO I CAN BEAT THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF YOU. QUIT BEING A FAGGOT FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

how do i hide all canadian posts, Sup Forums

Why even bother with such obvious, stupid bait?

bullshit, men do let women try out for the army. women dont let women do it, they physically cant pass the fucking entry tests, and when they struggle, they get special treatement. who would you like fighting beside you in war? i would want the fittest for the job, not the one whos there because she watched kick ass 2 and became a charity case

>twooth
She's right, though.

"I'm ready for something real now"

Translation

"Lowering standards for nearest beta to latch onto

You're wrong.
But, in an alternative universe where you're right, maybe you shouldn't complain about men dying in war when equal rights are discussed if you refuse to have women in war, you stupid fuck

Fuck you, quit your nazi roleplaying bullshit on this stupid board and go be a fucking adult in the real world you wimpy bitch

LEAF
E
A
F

>>You're wrong.
>Doesn't refute anything he said

Dumb leaf poster

>implying he refuted anything from my op
But hey, I'm used to Sup Forums being a bunch of entitled, lazy fucking manchildren, so here you go

>Female officers agree it's crucial to have the same standards for men and women, for safety and to earn respect. "Those who are capable are going to rise to the challenge," Chief Warrant Officer Raquel Patrick of the Army, previously deployed in Afghanistan, told the Washington-based Women in International Security in an interview. Though "we know from research that fewer women can meet some of the elite standards like [Army] Ranger School, there are still some that can make it," adds Megan MacKenzie, author of Beyond the Band of Brothers: The US Military and the Myth That Women Can't Fight. "It's a question of whether you exclude an entire gender based on averages." Maia Goodell, a lawyer and former surface warfare officer in the Navy, notes that it's important to consider what "different physical abilities or kinds of bodies might be good at." Female mechanics in aircraft, for example, can squeeze into smaller spaces.

little faggots and their pathetic agendas is the definition of OP

Go fuck yourself

>go be a fucking adult
>our pm wears star wars socks and it's newsworthy

maybe women will enjoy the egalitarian embrace of belt-fed 5.56 because they aren't required to pass the physical at the same level.

See:

except women enforce male gender roles under feminism anyway

Then it's not feminism

so feminism doesn't exist? have you not read what feminists say?

If they aren't advocating for abolishment of archaic gender roles and aren't advocating for equality of the sexes, then they aren't feminists, what's so fucking hard to understand about that

3 strawman arguments in a row

what do you expect, it's a leaf

Ever jacked it to a photo of Trudeau? If so, describe

well they're not dumbas, women still follow gender roles and feminism switched to saying women can do whatever they want

Sounds like a whiny little bitch with a victim complex.

Long live the Patriarchy and death to faggot Canadians

Wouldn't the reverse also apply to women as being misandry then? If some cold-hearted dyke wants to shave her head and wear a strap-on under her pantsuit and gets marginalized by society for it, isn't that technically misandrist discrimination?

Consider this: he is a pussy.

Na, they're right on the money actually

>male dominated court systems constantly fuck good men over in child care courts because women are stereotypically percieved to be the nurturing sex

And what is your precious feminism doing about this? What has your cancerous ideology ever done for men in the name of "equality"?

Nothing.

For the love of Kek, just rake us already.

your original complaint was that we are the majority of the deaths because men don't LET women join the army. This quote only agrees that most women can't, and shouldn't.

Getting penetrated up your asshole horrible for your body and is degenerate regardless of sex you shit eating liberal bitch.

youtube.com/user/girlwriteswhat

A man didn't write that sincerely. Men don't sound like woman chastising men. Unless it's just a piss take.

The poster is right that a lot of the things that MRA's complain about are things that feminists propose to solve. If you find why it's puzzling that they are enemies and not friends, well the reason is that while feminists pretends to want to solve all these issues, truly what they care, when measured in terms of their actions and not their words, is to shift the balance of power in the direction of women. So "expressing your emotions" is fine for a man, as long as in doing so he shown to be below a woman. If it's an MRA expressing his emotions about not being able to see his kids due to unfair family courts, then he is a child and should grow up. You can see all this if you watch the red pill movie - in that a well intentioned feminist find herself in sympathy with the MRA movement.

Ultimately though, both the poster, and the MRA's, and the feminists are wrong, in that it's not wrong in encouraging men to be strong, and it's not wrong in encourage women to behave appropriately. The "shaming" is a feedback loop that keeps everyone in shape. It's a societies way of regularizing itself, everyone is better off when everyone is doing their job best.

fucking leaf everytime

>have you ever been mocked in anyway that wasn't feminism?
Been called smelly, is that femenising?
I'm sorry I can't tell because I don't belive in sexist sterotypes

Obvious bait . . . but you never know with Leafs.

Referring to men as women is not an insult because men hate women, you absolute nigger faggot, it's because it is the ultimate insult. It comes from those who have a knowledge of what human masculinity actually is.

You are weak. You cannot handle the stresses that go hand-in-hand with living, thus you are a drain on our tribe and will have to felate me for resources and are reduced to sex-slave status because you are a man and cannot bear children. Also, you cannot defend your women, and so your women will be raped by me and my friends and I will kill your sons, brothers, father and grandfathers. I will then sacrifice you and all your belongings, after they have been smashed, dented and bent, to the peat-bogs where they will appease my glorious, bloodspilling, victory ensuring War God.

You are so fucked.

THAT is the essence of the insult . . . not misogyny. You absolute and utter kike.

The eternal leaf, the shame of all English speaking nations.

Feminism has made it so men of all shapes, sizes and mentalities don't have to be fit into a one size fits all box of traditional masculinity, and can be masculine in their own way.
Feminism and feminists constantly work to help male rape victims, and to remove the stigmas against men in things like domestic violence and in childcare, aka dismantling outdated gender roles.
But of course, this knowledge would challenge your narrative, so you would never accept it.
everydayfeminism.com/2013/08/bias-against-fathers/

>be masculine in their own way

YOU NEED TO STOP

Stop being a fag who doesn't understand his own nature. The way to be masculine is genetically programmed. But you'd know that if you weren't a self-hating useful idiot working unwittingly for people that want you dead you fucking weak-post, shit-for-brains, vagina-drying numale, Trudeau emulator.

God I hate people like you, OUR COUNTRY IS A JOKE FAGGOT.

Spot on user. They don't call themselves "guys" usually either. Women do.

Well its their right to do it, and i dont see you hypocritical retard fucks all up in arms about smokers, drinkers, football players (injuries, concussions, etc)
Thats not a concern of yours and you know it

True this, women may be attracted to some physically feminine characteristics (being aesthetic, wearing nice clothes, being fashionable) but being feminine in your mannerisms and character is unattractive.

Don't fucking tell me that I dont understand my own nature you piece of shit. Im sick of cocky, arrogant, good for nothing halfwit fuckd lir you always shitting on each other, trying to out-macho each other, shaming each other for liking things that are different.
I like listening to metal, and sometimes i like listening to silly pop music. Sometimes i like action movies, and sometimes i like drama. Sometimes i have my hand up a moose's ass, ripping its fucking guts out after ive shot it in its fucking lungs, and sometimes i like my gf spooning me, big fucking deal.
I can perform all car maintenance on my own vehicle, and i really enjoyed seeing the nutcracker ballet.
Im 100% more of a man than you ever will be, and its not because of some bullshit standards you set up, its becauee i respect other individuals for wanting to be exactly that, individual.
Kill yourself

Ya know, women insult other women by calling them manly too right? So what's that? Talk about living in a fucking bubble.

MRAs seem to be more concerned about relations between the sexes as those are a much bigger problem right now than this idiot's issue, and I can think of plenty of times when guys have been mocked for doing something just plain weird but not feminine.

>sexism against women is why sexism against men happens

>I will prove I am a man! fuckd lir!

Too bad you failed to prove how any of that shit is from FEMINISM and not just from you being confident.

Do you really think that being a balanced individual who can enjoy a wide range of emotions and experiences is because feminism CAUSED you to stop feeling shame for who you are and being yourself?

Good that you are yourself, good for you! But you are masculine through your instincts, fuck the culture and fuck what women say. Feminism is SHIT and women have NO place in a MAN'S WORLD except as servants and sex-objects. Neutral territory is where we can be friends, but you are still in charge. Remember that the next time your girlfriend is fucking you up your ass, which is your business, thanks for sharing btw.

You're a fucking idiot, and you couldn't hold a candle to the women in my family

also you can tell he's a real feminist, well, other than the "having sex wherein I am penetrated in any way" line since the gender related problems he lists are all but one *tries to stifle laugh* societal expectations, rather than all the actually horrible things that physically effect you that women face in third world countries (FGM, sexual slavery, forced marriages, acid attacks, poor legal protection against abuse, abuse actually inflicted by the legal system, actual rape culture, not being allowed to leave he house without a man, being forced to wear a binbag, ect) and men face in the west (homelessness, high suicide rates, false rape accusations, deaths at work, bias justice system that takes your kids away from you while forcing you to pay for them and arrests you even if you're the domestic violence victim, the draft and circumcision in america, ect), since women have no real physical problems left in the west anymore so have to come up with meme problems like being judged by people who in reality don't give a flying fuck for not having long fingernails or having too long fingernails or whatever absolute drivel

I bet this guy got laid immediately afterwards.

Can liberals ever go for more than a couple sentences without dropping the F bomb?

Just saw this post on fb and it's spot on

>men are 5 times for likely to commit suicide
>that's because we hate women
?????????

I stopped after the first sentence
Get help

More likely* ffs

That is actually true. I'd rather kill myself than to deal with women, their asinine opinions and entitled personalities in the workplace.

Does anybody else emotionally disconnect from the post? Like you understand what he's saying but I'm so far down the rabbit hole that I know it's bullshit
saged

your constant strawman arguments + ad hominem attacks are pathetic. kys

Way to bring my opinion of you guys even lower you damn leaf

My goodness. Is it always the same worthless fag leaf posting this stuff or are half of them beta fruits IRL?
Saged because male feminists are worst than feminists.

fun fact leaf

when a woman SAYS she is turned off by a guy doing something misogynistic towards her, she actually just means when someone unattractive to her does something misogynistic towards her. meaning you. feminism is a damned effective tool to controlling the hordes of low test numales and making them do as they say and stay away.

Definitely must be a women behind this post, not just a leaf a woman leaf

vid.me/W8D6

Not even going to read thjs leaf bs