Why does Sup Forums push monogamous relationships?

> 83% of human societies are polygynous, 0.05% are polyandrous, and the rest are monogamous
Tell me why men should be cucked to being with one woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

des.ucdavis.edu/faculty/Richerson/Monogamy.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do whatever the fuck you want, but the more men sleep around the more women will bitch and moan and want to sleep around as well. Destroys the family unit and generally fucks things up. I'm not going to say 'family life is true happiness' because I don't know, no-one can experience all the different options you have in life, pick one and just accept it.

83.5% of societies are full of niggers.

Nothing is better.
A marriage is a sacred term and the degeneracy brought down by these Western fags is eating up our society.

>spending your time and money hanging around vapid whores
Wow, what a great life. Dan is broken on the inside and will probably kill himself. Or finds religion and sorts himself out.

Maybe we should take a leaf out of the muslims book regarding that issue

As a strong believer that we were created by God, I agree with his intentions for men and women. having more than one wife will make at least one of them jealous at random times. A jealous female as you know will do really stupid shit. Plus, it keeps a man unfocused.

Having said that, I think it's impossible for human nature to stick with one girl, so you have to REALLY be committed to her, which in turns makes a very strong healthy relationship and gives kids a great environment to be raised in. Society is better off. It's why I think it's ok to have multiple girlfriends before marriage. Prefer not to have sex with them because once you do, you're on the gravy train and it's WAY harder to stay sexually moral with one woman

Too lazy to find an image of a man with multiple wives

The more polygamous a society is, the more violent men will be. This is because some men will get more than one woman and some men will get none. The men who get none will feel like they have to act violently to attract women, and then all of a sudden you have a violent society.

Now compare what those societies are like.

Yes, this too

>> 83% of human societies are polygynous
Yeah. Because niggers and chinks like to fuck a lot on pollute the planet with human filth.

There ate roughly equal amount f men and women in society, so if you do that you will be cucked by many other men as well.

Jordan Peterson?

Polynamorous relationships lead to cuckoldry. 90% of the time, it's the female suggesting it, because she wants clearance to continue fucking the other guy she already was behind your back. Promoting polynamory in these days is only used to remove the slut stigma for females so they sleep better at night.

>Cucked to being with one woman

Because allowing this open relationship or polygamy relationships also allowed women to do the same. That means, you come home to a girl who's not up for sex because she fucked the other guy 10 minutes ago, or her vagina is now blown out from her other new boyfriend who wanted to try fisting.

You know why I also want monogamy? Because that means the girl I marry is MINE and I can keep coming back to her. It means that the next day after work means that I can fuck her and nobody else can, and if shit happens, her life is over.

Good, survival of the fittest. We have too many betas around today.

Who said anything about polygynandrous relationships? I said polygynous

There is literally a widely popular academic article on your exact question.

Learn how to google, faggot.

des.ucdavis.edu/faculty/Richerson/Monogamy.pdf

You would enjoy it in your youthful years. Past that you are better off with a single woman by your side, one that you really love and care about. Build a family and grow old together and with good friends as well.
I think that the biggest mistake if a man's life is believing he will be young for ever and that he will be able to chase women and compete with other man for ever.
This is seriously wrong. Do the math. If you want to be married by your 30s with the right woman, you should have found her at 27 more or less. A lot of men just don't understand this and grow old being the guy that you probably now see making a figure of himself at the local bars or clubs. Just don't be dumb

Have a look at which societies are monogamous and which are not and you'll find the answer.

A strong marriage grows strong and intelligent children. There's no joy to fucking around with hordes of women.

This.

Why would I google it when I can discuss it with other clueless fucks?

Because monogamous relationships guarantees that almost every man gets his share of the sexual cake.

Look at countries that have polygynous practicies, the common thing between them is that they are complete shitholes.

Monogamy ensures that society functions.

Good luck for your 1-2 alpha children to deal with 25 children of 5 ahmeds who are already in you cities. Perhaps you will even live to see them beheaded for being infidel because there are not enough white population to fight back.

It's not a Muslim thing. It used to be a European thing and we were able to do it without putting women in bin bags and stoning them to death for their husbands cheating.

It's just because our society has gone to shit and its gone to shit because Jews love to ruin what Europeans create.

So instead of having multiple white children with multiple white women, I should have 2 white children with one white women? Seems logical.

>having multiple white children with multiple white women
Can you feed them? Nobody will do that for you, man without woman has no purpose to contribute in society, this fucking site is the biggest proof of that.

So, you're a shill.

saged

monogamous marriages have built the civilization for thousands of years.
otherwise in the current world you'd have a full beta uprising with chads and roasties getting slaughtered everywhere, due to the giant number of men being left out and how easy it is to kill with firearms.

>There's no joy to fucking around with hordes of women.

Pffffffftahahahaha

Of course I'll have my bottom bitch, but I'll also have access to a harem by the time I'm 35.

I am a heathen so I can have several, but ffs one is more than enough

Legit cuck spotted

All I see in that picture and all the rest is an insecure manlet try hard faggot with a fucked up jaw structure he needs to hide forever

Because I want kids you fuckin cuck.

Me stories of why I stick to one, or at least one at a time:

>Have sister
>Hear girls gossip while growing up
>STIs and UTIs are common with the slutty ones
>One girl had 4 abortions by age 22
>The non-sluts of the group are usually teased by the slutty ones, but really its because they are jelly
>Be late 20s now. The non-sluts are all married and have good lives and jobs
>The slutty ones are all still looking for men to settle down now (ages 27-30ish) and only find shitty guys who fuck them and then look for non-sluts since men lose respect for girls that give it up so easy.
>They pretend the love all the free cock but really they complain to my sister "i wish there were good guys left, all men are trash" etc, meanwhile sister has been with same guy for 12 years and is very happy
Fucking disgusting

>Meet girl in uni
>She really likes me
>talk about past relationships
>mention I have only been with 2 girls, she thinks its sweet etc
>She says he last boyfriend was SOMALIAN
>L8er m8.
HAAAAAAAAAA

>Meet hot girl
>Go out 4 times
>Cancels 5th time
>Reschedule later
>Notice she had a scar on her lip
>She cancelled because had a cold sore
>I never had one and never want one
Call me a loser but fuck that shit

Honestly you have more respect for yourself. Id rather be with a handful of girls who I really like instead of 500 randoms. Also if you are in a town/school/job where everyone knows each other, word travels about what kind of guy you are. If you have a cheaty reputation youll only attract other people like that.

I can tell you from experience there is PLENTY of joy in it. Especially all at once.

>t. underage virgin

because you have to commit to something in order for it to work.

Even in those 83% of societies most people live in monogamous relationships though

this guy gets it.

humans have tournament style pairbonding like apes. opposed to birds and cats who are completely monogamous.
in ape society the beta's serve the alpha and if the beta's want pussy or resources they must claim it from the alpha.
ape society only exist with harems and its extremely violent. this is why ape society is so incredibly small even when humans don't interfere.
so if 5 guys had to compete for 1 woman, eventually someone is gonna get killed. this is just how humans are.
and vice versa. if 5 woman compete for 1 guy there would be a shortage of woman and this will lead to violence