Delete Sup Forums

I'm serious. Just do it. This board is infested beyond saving. Do it without prior announcement, so reddit trumpniggers can't get organised. New Sup Forums has to rise somewhere else naturally.

The only other way how to recover this pile of shit is to completely dump Trump, Pepe, Kek, meme magic, and all that other bullshit. Sup Forums needs to return to its NatSoc and/or Libertarian roots.

Hitler and Ron Paul, not Trump and Milo, ok.
Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freedom ain't free.
Gas the_cuckold fags

FUCK BRUMPF

FUCK WHITE ""PEOPLE""

Just keep redpilling them and hope they integrate.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

THIS IS A SHAREBLUE FALSE FLAG

KEEP REDPILLING

FUCK "WHITE" "PEOPLE"

this. sage.

FUCK WYPIPO

FUCK GROMPHE

FUCK whites.

Can we not try and convert them to NatSoc?

>>>/t_d

No, for them it's like a game. I study informatics and I fucking cringe, when neckbeard autists post Pepes and "Praise kek" to the faculty facebook group. Kill yourselves.

The_Donald only takes a very,very small portion of the redpill.

No.

If you don't like it, stop posting and don't come here. It is a containment board. It exists to prevent the idiots here from shitting up the other boards.

As someone who's been browsing Sup Forums since late 2011, I completely understand you.
Its not just reddit trumpniggers, but Russian shills also with their Syria generals, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

lel

I don't even mind "normies". You can have girlfriend, plenty of friends and live social life and still be redpilled. You don't have to wear armbands, or wave flags. It's all about your values.

Trump is a kike shill, he is taking his marching orders from his Jew handler Kushner and other members of the tribe. Nupol like to call people shills and cry how we need to be united, but there is no uniting with nu-pol and reddit, we are like cats and dogs. Either you're with the Natsoc/libertarian/ancap factions or youre against us. Nu-pol is basically JIDF.

i agree

>It is a containment board. It exists to prevent the idiots here from shitting up the other boards.
The fucking leaf is correct
Sadly it doesn't work, you faggots just keep getting out

butthurt belt plz get a tinfoil hat

This so much. Just delete Sup Forums for two months, let the newtrash leak back to redd.it and then bring it up.

Else we're going to keep getting shit like this for the next 5 years

Go to 8 or another board, but almost every other board is in steeper decline somehow

Yes, but the muh niggers/jews Sup Forums cross board spergouts were always technically ignorable. The autismo worship of this world class shithead and obvious fraud is something else.

This thread explains EXACTLY how I feel about whats happened to Sup Forums, I can tell from the quality of posts that the only thing that has happened, is that we've been inundated with redditors who think they're now "redpilled" because they're pro Trump.

But they're still

nigger lovers
kike worshippers
feminists
degenerates in every way

I deleted the /Poll app from my iPhone 7. If more users will do it, it will die off due to lack of subscribers

No.

If you delete Sup Forums then we migrate to /po/

stop fetishizing wypipo

>iPhone 7

U are a kike worshipper and should kys immediately if we want to cleanse pol

>Be German
>Have no sense of humor

>all this shilling

Mods need to identify and ban all JIDF and share blue.
Thingd would get better overnight

Yeah, remember all the times Moot "killed" Sup Forums during the school summer holidays . Pretending he was shutting it down actually worked somewhat

Remember when Shareblue and CTR were never things? Why have they been allowed to replace JIDF? It's like an orchestrated attempt to steer the goyim away from Semitic involvement.

>double*Sup Forums

That's where the real pol is. Figure it out yourself.

haha no, the real one is "hidden" and not spoken of,not that the normies would be able to stomach the ponies

>Yeah, remember all the times Moot "killed" Sup Forums during the school summer holidays . Pretending he was shutting it down actually worked somewhat
Ah yes, when he used to put a huge black box that only those who weren't retarded enough to block it could browse it. Who knows, contrary to what people tend to think maybe he actually knew what he was doing.

>doesn't realize this is just a containment board for weak willed faggots
>doesn't know about pure Sup Forums
god you're dumb. just relax and play in the sandbox we designated for you

>All the shareblue shill brigades in this thread.
I thought Gods weren't real?
Praise Kek!

P. S How do I post images from my phone? Thanks in advance 'pedes :)

>validate my sinful ways: the post

Thanks faggot, good to know where you stand.

;)

Honestly, something happened to Sup Forums in the last month or so and it just seems boring now. It turned boring almost identical to how Sup Forums turned boring suddenly. I had suspected it was /bant/ but I don't think so now. Not sure what happened but wtf i hate Sup Forums now