Persian empire

Don't pol think it's time?

uh, yes

Its happening right now. Iran is sticking it's dick in Syria Iraq Lebanon Yemen Bahrain Afghanistan.

Inb4 autism over it being Shia Muslims. The last zoroastrian empire of Persia, the sassanids, were far more brutal and oppressive. Basically the crueler version the current regime.

Persians empires:
-Were the only empire that outlawed slavery (at ancient age) while European colonized half of the world
-Treated everyone equally despite their race, culture, tradition
-Didn't force anyone to their religion nor culture
-Cyrus invented the human rights, while other emperors were barbaric, Cyrus was humanitarian
-Were one of the best empires the world have seen.

Yes Iran's islam is a paradise compared to Saudi's, but anyway Iranic lands must abandon Islam and becoming the very first atheist countries

That really only applies to the Achaemenid Dynasty. Irans history is more religious tyranny than anything.

Shia > Sunni everyday.

Not going to happen.

You've no idea how wealthy the persian lands are, Iranic countries should unite and become super state like Yugoslavia

Line.

>ou've no idea how wealthy the persian lands are,
Yes they are and only in Islamic Republic persians outside of capital were allowed to some part of these wealths

This is too accurate to not be posted by a Persian baiting other Persians.

MAA SHAHANSHAHAN BOODIM

haha rekt dirty p*rsian
dirty dirty people

>Persian
WE WUZ

>tfw Greeks are lazy pieces of shit that are busy paying denbts
>tfw great Hellenic civilization never again

thats not how you meme that shit

>persians
>white
persians were white 2000 years ago, before racemixing with arabs, mongols and t*urks destroyed their genetics. Wake up Europe you are heading that same path

Sunni spotted
Persians a based

Not entirely true, they were never white.

They are Indo-Europeans, cousins to Europeans, and have retained their past genetic makeup for the most part. Nothing else.

Also ignore the "White" circle. in pic related.

who said Persians are white?

"Finnish" OP posts this thread every week.

I personally believe that the connection between native europeans and indo-europeans is stronger than that. The aryans that conquered India were basically blondes. It's just that racemixing destroyed the aryan genes in that part of the world. We are headed that same path

Persians are the Jews in India.
From defence to salt all belongs to them.

Was haman a hero for you guys?

only without Islam

Alexander the Great - thoughts?

Wanna grab her by the pussy

I always had the impression that Arab women are small and hairy.

Persian women aren't as small as full on Arabs , and they are the best looking sand niggers.
But boy are they hairy. I was fucking a Persian girl in the states and her back had little hairs all over her.

>body hair
literally monkeys

You have to go back, Omar.

I know, it's strange. All over her back too, they are really small and fine but the black color on her pale skin made it hard to ignore.

> I was fucking a Persian girl
Persians are no whores you maggot, you can get them by love not money

Great man, Persian kings were becoming more cuck than ever that's the reason he won them, if Darius or Cyrus had been around he wouldn't even have a chance, he's better than those arabs who burned our library to ground and wanted make us disappear

Va hastim

>cherrypicked from the 1% iranians that somehow managed to hold on to some of their indo-aryan genes

I don't get what's the issue? I was dating her, dinner movies and all. she loved me cause my green eyes and height, I liked her tits and face

Only if Zoroastrian.

sure thing fag, I think you're mistaking arabs for persians
tell me more
yes don't you fucking see she's wearing Ahura Mazda neckale.

go back to Iran if you love it so much

Iran is a shithole right now, it was Shah's iran I would be there, but don't worry I'll go there when I can be the shah