Why are Tunisians this retarded?
should be our 49th state desu

m.gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/phd-thesis-the-earth-is-flat-1.2009202

Other urls found in this thread:

i.stuff.co.nz/world/10291142/Norwegian-viking-won-t-pay-Antarctica-fine
youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
youtube.com/watch?v=dtu2rtypfdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are algerians any better then? Sounds like a same bunch of moors to me desu.

Algeria is like the only decent muslims country there is
>no islamisation
>no degeneracy

Muslims hate science due to the dominance of Al Ghazali and the rejection of Greco Roman thought the Arab world around the 1100s

Also there's the whole Mongols killing every scholar in Baghdad and building a pyramid out if their skulls thing

That was a terrible read. The author simply bashes the idea of flat earth without addressing the evidence put forth by the paper. Why is educated debate so hard to find these days.

Is there anything to read up on algeria when compared to other islamic states?

No evidence is put forth by the paper, no measuring or system is proposed, they simply outlined what figures would need to be to uphold islamic geocentrist theory.

Please tell me you aren't one of those ridiculous flat-earthers yourself my burger friend.

The siesmologist had a good thing going up until that last bit there.

No because it's just as fucking shit.

t. someone who went to Algeria and fucking cut the trip early because of how much of a shit pit it is.

>increases earthquakes

You literally cant make this shit up.

>writer of the article can't even pick out one individual argument proposed by the student to pick apart. Also doesn't link the thesis despite it being available online.

REally makes you think.
globefags btfo

>the evidence
murricans

just read up on the laws and the populer political parties and compare
t. teanigger

To flat eathers, how could you hide something if this magnitude? Is there harry potter magic at the edges?

noice

> coming from a turkroach that willingly voted for a dictatorship

There's literally no proof of this actual thesis ever having been written. And all of the articles about it seem to have been stamped from the same cookie cutter. Apparently it started hitting the news cycles around April 3rd.

Suspiciously close to April 1st. Methinks some shitty buzzfeed tier journalist picked up this story by mistake and started propagating it like a retard.

one more thing; we literally canceled elections when an Islamist party was about to gain power which caused them to spurge out and do terrorism then we made the wholr party illigal and wiped them out. can't get more based than
that
>t. raoch
How's Erdocuck's dictatorship coming along?
Do you miss Wikipedia?

The only thing that is flat is your brain

>coming from a (((german))) that willingly voted for the dictatorship of the cuckoldariat

i can access wiki just fine

Just wait till he discovers Sup Forums and bans it
Where will you lurk raochanon? where will you lurk?

> germany
> dictatorship
Turkish intellectuals.

He's right though.

Post tits

C'mon Algeria.
We're right next to you.
That's just the tip of the iceberg, m8.
It's freaking hilarious.

The edge is Antarctica which stretches around the whole perimeter and you will be arrested and sent home if you try to sail to Antarctica without (((government))) permission. No planes are allowed to fly over Antarctica for "environmental" reasons despite the fact if we did live on a globe flying over Antarctica would cut thousands of miles off flights in the "southern hemisphere". You really think the (((airline companies))) would waste hundreds of millions in jet fuel each year if they didn't need to

I personally dont think the earth is flat. But any idea should be able to be brought forth if there is enough evidence. To mock an ideology because its different leads you to ignorance. I didnt see the paper just stopped reading after all the hurr durr of deniers.

>you will be arrested and sent home if you try to sail to Antarctica
Prove it

Bullshit you dont need permission to fly over the arctic.

>This new scandal is much worse, because it does not come from a cleric (that was bad enough) but rather from a PhD student in science, her supervisor held the Professor rank (the highest in academia), and they were explicitly rejecting major parts of modern science.
>HER supervisor
Kek, women can't into science.

Jesus Christ burgers are really FUCKING RETARDED

Algeria is a horrible country.
Don't listen to those guys.

>
Maroc is much better

Straight from your kiwi news. Self proclaimed Norwegian sex god arrested and fined $4000 after sailing too close to Antarctica

i.stuff.co.nz/world/10291142/Norwegian-viking-won-t-pay-Antarctica-fine

Forgot link

Iran and Syria are the decent Muslim countries.

>Morocco
>Literally the N.African bastion of hookers and blow
We should build a wall

Can't believe you have internet in Fuckistan, desu.

>all these spherecucks itt

yeah keep believing NASA and their terribly fake cgi images.

The other user is right, you cannot fly over Antarctica, thats because Antarctica is an ice wall that goes around the world

Mate, if the only "evidence" is "NASA is photoshopping everything and everyone because of MUH LAND, and other "evidence" are, pretty much, putting the owl on a globe, your theory just asks to be BTFOed on sight.

How does that prove that the earth is flat?

Isn't the difference between Algeria and Morocco pretty much Niggers or Sand Niggers?

I prefer sand niggers, imo

you have 48 states in your desert?

the fugg

I almost spilled my coffee

Morocco is a muslim country but it's pretty westernized.

In Algeria, women get insulted and beaten for walking in the street alone, you get mugged, etc ...

He's right though, you are the retarded shabbos goy who still thinks the earth is round

proof to me earth is a sphere (you can't)

I've been to Morocco, it was great. Met my wife there actually (fellow traveller), but I never made it to Algeria. Aren't there more blacks there?

see>Iran, the country with the highest number of gender reassignment surgeries in ME which the islamist government help fund
>Syria, literally in the middle of a civil war
>decent countries
Slovenian education

Thankfully for all of us, the earth is as spherical as you are stupid.

Still think the earth is round but here are some interesting things to consider. Sputnik goes to space in 1957. The same year a little later the intl communty creates a 67 country science pact over antarctica. 1961 operation fishbowl does tests nuking the upper atmosphere. The same year the intl community made antarctica off limits to the public

It doesn't, but it does defeat the globecuck "if the earth is flat just go to the edge and prove it lol"

Because they found the entrance to Hyperborea Thule

>women get insulted and beaten for walking in the street alone
that's fucking bullshit, lurk more frog

you're lying. it only says he got fined for going there not arrested so he couldn't go there. there's a difference between getting a fine for trespassing and have guards stop you from entering the place entirely. you can still go there and just pay the fine later.

one of you flat earth fuckers need to go pay and prove it. none of losers do but plenty of people who say the earth is round do.

prove it

> Spaceshifting nazi aliens exist

best timeline.

>durr this cgi created image is proof of a round earth

>do not even speak arabic well to understand their book.

most blacks live in the south. we are pretty segregated

this

Shape**

youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
>inb4 nasa

>does defeat the globecuck "if the earth is flat just go to the edge and prove it lol"
no it doesn't. it says you get a fine so go there and get the fine but prove the earth is flat fucker. nobody stopped him from going there they just had to pay a fine.

even if they stop you bring weapons and go. none of you flat earths are serious enough to prove to humanity it's true cause you're all retards. plenty of people have lived and died to prove the earth is round though

wut?

Don't forget operation highjump when the US took half their pacific fleet to the antarctic, and were attacked, per sailor testimony, lost several ships and returned home way ahead of schedule. Sailor said they were attacked by light orbs that came out of the water. Same shit happened during wwii where pilot reported "Foo fighters" over europe

sufis always praise al ghazali for his contribution.
only salafists reject him.

You sir, are an absolutely fucktard. For this to be the case every person who's ever rode in a Concorde would have to be lying you dense pile of shit. I hate this theory more than anything

unironically iran is pretty cool. they even hate the rest of islam.

Flat Earth theory is a Mossad/Israeli intelligence psyop to make all people that hold conspiracy theories in general be absolutely retarded by guilt by association

the main flat earth guy does:

1. flat earth
2. jewish conspiracy shit

obviously the jewish/zionist shit is meant to be guilty by association with the retardation of flat earth

>posting the shill map that LITERALLY no one believes

THERE IS NO "VAST OUTER SPACE"

EARTH IS A REALM, WITH LIGHTS SPINNING ABOVE US

Was it a PhD in spamposting?

>what is atmospheric refraction, the post

Same with lizard people and illuminati.They were all fabricated to degrade the credibility of the actual conspiracies.

>This new scandal is much worse, because it does not come from a cleric (that was bad enough) but rather from a PhD student in science, her supervisor held the Professor rank (the highest in academia), and they were explicitly rejecting major parts of modern science.
how dare somebody question modern science

make sure you vote "disagree" on the bottom of the article.

I was just touching the tip of the iceberg here. There seems to have been a massive influx of newfags who believe what theyre told instead of doing petsonal research. You have to go easy on them or else they get all emotional attacking your chatacter instead of your facts. I still think the earth is round but there is too much information out there to not at least make it questionable.

the french cucked you so hard that you can't even speak comprehensible arabic.

This
Global earth theory is a scam

>The student submitted her thesis after FIVE years of work; it was then sent to two assessors, thus PASSING the first stage of approvals.

Are the University people Kangz or what?

I don't know what're you talking about, Egyptanon, we can speak Arabic, we just have our own dialect like you

>All these sphere cucks in here.
Here is the conclusive evidence the Earth is flat and if u disagree your a big stupid face.
youtube.com/watch?v=dtu2rtypfdY

While the Antarctica stuff is fishy and true, you would have to be a moron to believe the Earth is flat. Why isn't the Moon flat then? Mars, Saturn, Jupiter? You can clearly see those from Earth and see them rotating (apart from Moon obviously). You can observe curvature of Earth just by looking at tall objects from the ground and from height. The Earth's curvature will obscure the down part of the tall object. There's numerous other things too (like timezones) that you can observe yourself.

how does one draw the conclusion that earth is flat from the fact that antartica is off limits? i am convinced that there is stuff on antartica which they dont want the public to know, but to jump to the "earth is flat" conclusion from this is just absurd

i am not retarded, i know how to spell antarctica

c'mon, you guys are just like niggers, blaming everything on muhh evil french, you are BY FAR the worst community we have in France

Not being able to see the bottom of building is cause by light distorted while traveling through air, a mirage of sorts.

Go buy yourself a cheap telescope and head to the nearest port and watch ships dip below the horizon, then grab your telescope and like magic you can still see the entire ship, youll see nothing dips below the horizon

i have yet to see a flat earth model with any kind of predictive power though. thats the hall mark of a good model. anyone can construct ad hoc theories to explain things, but only good theories can predict new observations. also literally every flat earther ive ever encountered have very superficial or zero understanding of math and physical models

you are just waving hands. the exact same explanation (diffraction is the correct scientific term) can be used to claim a flat earth to be round.

Nah, that was David Ike, he was lizard memeing in the 1980s

fuck me im tired today, diffraction -> dispersion

all our lazy stupid fucks migrate to France. You're just relieving us from people that would be a drain on our society and they become a drain on yours instead lol

As a Paki user, how hard would it be to wife some Algerian qt and bring her over here for a better life?

What about aeroplanes you mental midget

for a life in England? hell i'll be your Algerian qt husbendo

No sorry habibi, only females, no degeneracy pls.
But I guess I know where I am booking tickets to for my next holiday.

they are all crashing just to keep the globe lie alive

good luck

>this "doctoral candidate" will emigrate to france or germany and get a teaching on a uni

>yuro kids will eventually be learning "science" from people who use the Quran as the basis of their scientific arguments

How dare you torture your cat like that.