>"I'm too good looking to find love."

Why are niggers so self-absorbed?

> Finds one example
> No other data to back up assertion
> Why are all of group X like this one person
> White people BTFO

t. Jamal Jackson

> gif of Beyonce sipping tea

> gif of nigger having a chimp out over someone accidentally stepping on their shoes

Either you're a nigger or a liberal. Everyone knows what they're like

What an ugly mongrel. Mulattoes in general cap out at 5/10

Looks like the other user was right.

> muh jooz
> muh nigs
> muh libruls
Every response is like this now and it's part of why things are going to shit, I was just fucking with the guy at first and everybody can't even determine irony.

nigger

DNA #biologymatters

at least they're honest

>hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded

Eh, I'm starting to get sick of my sole black friend's bullshit. He's been trying to make viral "comedy" videos and says he's about to take an acting class because he was born to be famous. Dude makes $30k a year and has like 4 kids but still somehow owns 2 escalades and wears gold chains and shit. I assume his kids survive off of ramen and kool aid

CIA psyop thread

Its almost always a show, the vast majority are terribly insecure about their unappealing appreance, history, culture, you name it. So you see them constantly over compensating like this in a desperate, vain hope that they can convince the rest of the world of the lies they've told themselves.

Sadly there exists a significant population in our society who not only accepts this crap but encourages it. Its not healthy for anyone remotely involved to live in this pure fantasy.

Why do you have any black friends to begin with?

You aren't in complete control of everybody you come into contact with in life, some people you just meet circumstantially, as part of school, projects, etc.

Why is this black retard still posting in my thread?

Mods, tear down this nigger.