AG Sessions paves way for stricter sentencing in criminal cases

Wish I had stock in private prisons now. They're about to get filled up.

cnn.com/2017/05/12/politics/sessions-criminal-charging-memo/index.html?adkey=bn

Other urls found in this thread:

newbostonpost.com/2017/05/09/why-wasnt-southie-murder-suspect-deported-court-documents-offer-answer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone here actually try to justify mandatory minimum sentencing or locking up nonviolent first time drug possession charges?

for some crimes I think people should be required to stay a certain minimum amount of time in jail

>long game cuck
>not being a day trader
I hate poorfags so much.

>possess something illegal
>get caught
>go to prison
>I din do nuffin

All drug offenses should be death sentence, mandatory. Fuck you and your degeneracy.

If you have on of these in your home you should be sent to Australia with the rest of the convicts.

I wonder each day why the fuck Trump decided to select a man who still believes the 1930s version of Reefer Madness is accurate.... what the fuck is Trump thinking here? Some of you straight edge pedes might enjoy this shit, but in the end its statist as fuck and solves absolutely jack shit. Basically, its making way to go after marijuana users again even after all the scientific and medical evidence out there proves its less harmful than alcohol, but I guess you fucking rednecks will go have your beer or liquor and be proud in doing so. Fucking hypocrites.

Boozers can get gassed right alongside you niggers and your weed.

Not worth the cost of incarceration just to arrest people for drug possession. Focus on dealers and especially distributors. Government does not have unlimited resources.

Daily reminder that Hitler was a degenerate drug addict and would have been locked up under such policies.

I sure am glad I've matured into a functional non-criminal adult.

Early 20s and teenage years were full of things I could've gone to prison over.

Tighten those laws! I'm in the clear!

And?

>let's lock up people in the US for owning a dried plant that's legal and taxed in multiple US States
fucking genius idea

>damn what do we do about our busted to fuck and back prison system where we have 25% of all of Earth's prisoners, 16% of which are in there for fucking weed related crimes and 86% are in for victimless crimes in general and 1% of our total national population is currently incarcerated?
>dude I know put more people into it and for longer lmao

hmm I wonder if he's getting any donations from any corporations that run private prison hmmm

Liberal states don't need to worry about this

Some crimes are so vile that you need a heavy hand.

Otherwise you end up like Sweden and give 2 years hotel stay for rape/murder.

I'm not talking about rape and murder, I am talking about simple drug possession. Also I don't think Sweden-style informal sentencing was really an issue here prior to the implementation of mandatory minimums.

>I'm so glad the prison industrial complex has so much influence..
>Draaine da swumpp

You're basically turning nonviolent offenders into unemployable felons.

>Get caught with weed
>Get felony
>Get prison sentence
>Get out
>Can't get no job
>Can't get no loans
>Resort to crime to make money
>Repeat

Why don't we execute murderers, thieves, rapists, etc.?

I support it if they are a minority. Statistically higher to reoffend. Sorry bro its your genes.

Sounds good to me, mandatory minimums circumvent shitlib activist judges, and would likely have allowed for deportation of shits like this before he goes on to murder:
newbostonpost.com/2017/05/09/why-wasnt-southie-murder-suspect-deported-court-documents-offer-answer/

This is how we win the race war.
>Muh drugs
Go rot with the niggers then, you weak bitch.

A federal GUIDELINE does not magically turn a misdemeanor into a felony in your state. Take a few breaths between bong rips, your brain needs oxygen.

>Can't stop smoking weed
420bruhblzitnahmean.

Get what you deserve degenerate scumbag. I'd rather you be executed on the spot for possession.

put them to work
I'd rather have low level offenders cleaning garbage and digging ditches than paying to house and feed them

Of course mentally deficient humans will be more susceptible to drug addiction.
Life has become so easy for less than 90 IQ that not even mother nature can keep them in check.
This is the only way.

Trump after praising Duerte, Takes motions straight from Duerte's page books...

Sessions executing motions...

Trump megalomaniac !! !! !!

Sessions megalomaniac !! !! !!