When did you realise that Christcucks were traitors Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/22/pope-likens-migrant-holding-centres-concentration-camps/
friatider.se/svenska-kyrkan-startar-julupprop-f-r-kraftigt-kad-invandring
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMlGSsJpA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This thread again

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/22/pope-likens-migrant-holding-centres-concentration-camps/

Also, memes aren't an argument.

Nice meme christcuck.

Have fun in hell, heathen scum.

Hell only increases in your mind, brainlet.

*exists

If there is a people and Monarch who needs to turn back and call on the name of Jesus it's Britain.

I only say that because the others are already too far gone. Though nothing is impossible when we ask God, Our Creator.

When I realised that Christianity is a universalist religion that basically doesn't ever mention anything about race and that everyone can be a Christian (meaning that you have allegiance to your faith first and nation second). Also that Abrahamism as an ideology assumes that man has dominion over nature and is largely the enabler for our capitalist attitudes of unsustainable environmental destruction. I respect Jesus as a historical figure in that he pointed the hypocrisies of the fucking kikes but at the end of the day it's still a Semitic religion and the only way anyone can claim it's "m-muh Yuropeen heritage" is by its Syncretism with many formerly Pagan rites and traditions.

Keep worshipping that dead mike on a stick you cucks. Don't forget to turn the other cheek while Tyrone rapes your family

>worshiping a cock sucking crossdresser gods
fukken based!

Guess who wrote that?
>hint: he wasn't white

after I realized its only another Abrahamitic outlet.

In the Talmud Christ is described as a donkey fucker.

Also see Thirty Years War. Millions of WHITES died literally over arguing of what precise interpretation of these desert scrolls we should have. Not to mention all the other wars which Christianity made Europeans fight against each other. One might almost think that it's an ancient divide and conquer tactic by a certain (((group))), hmm...

"pagans" are all LARPer mutts and half-breeds looking for a stronger connection to white identity

sorry you're half Paki or whatever, but that doesn't mean you should turn you back to God

Protestants are traitors to the church of rome

>muh paganism
>muh Odin
Jesus fucking Christ, not this thread again.

(((Jesus)))

Christianity says that you must love your enemy and put the other chink to let your enemy destroys you, if you love your enemy you're not a real men.
I'm not a fedora.

Mr. ((Greenberg))'s fanfiction, The Construction of Homosexuality, has absolutely no source material to back up what he says.

It's the equivalent of saying that when Jesus turned water into wine at the wedding in Galilee, it was actually semen that the guests were drinking.

This is ironic coming from a moortuguese

At its most cliched Sup Forums Christians essentially advocate for White sharia by restricting human rights.

>shows a bunch of divided european cultures who were in permanent war with each other
>pretends they were unified Europe
>claims Christianity divides
>Europe was actually united by Christianity in combination with roman imperial ideal

Typical autistic "pagan" LARPer.

nice try schlomo

hvitakrist stronk

my country is not the one overrun with muslims :^)

>Jesus fucking christ, not this thread again
You mad people are waking up and seeing your shitty desert cult for what it is?

and yet you've had more terror alerts, strange.

You'd think that a German would have an idea or two about the extensive religious wars that europe went through because of christianity, which came ON TOP OF the mundane political/economic-motivated fighting that CONTINUED after europe was christianized.

>put the other chink

phone posting done right

>finding betraying your ancestors amusing

when they started advocating for more immigration
friatider.se/svenska-kyrkan-startar-julupprop-f-r-kraftigt-kad-invandring

Neopaganism is a metal as hell religion, it has great music and games

The Rapture can happen before you read this. Call on the name of Jesus and declare him Lord and be Baptized in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.. It's that simple yet the most valuable information you will ever receive.

I thank God my parents were good Christians and brought me to make macaroni Jesus..

Jesus is coming, may be on his way now, and he's ready for battle wearing battle gear. Chose Jesus' side.

Swiss time is running out.

The religious wars from 500 years ago have no significance now. Christianity is still the common denominator of european nations. The leftists want to undermine this with their relativistic egalitarianism.

This is cringeworthy

tell me more

Says the wannabe Spaniard who at various points in his history got cucked by the Romans, the Christians, the Africans, the Christians again and now the Muslims again.

They should change the Portuguese flag to the rainbow in honor of how distilled your bloodlines are by all the foreign invaders that fucked your women while you were sitting around waiting for the 1300s so you could go and further distill your bloodlines by sailing off and fucking native inca girls.

Where did you get such rubbish? Do you know the ass kicking Christians can unleash?
We just don't need YOU, in your present state, bringing down morale.

Call on the name of Jesus before men and declare him Lord and be Baptized!

Dear daddy jesus please don't rape my asshole with your spooby sand nigger magic and give me a spot on your white robe praise team where I can tell you how good you are forever ok thank you byebye

Look at this brainwashed retard.

If Christianity was for whitey then why did God send his son to desert dwellers and trust them with the spreading of this teachings?

>Launch 9 crusades
>8 fail
>One succeeds but is ultimately defeated when the Muslims retake Jerusalem
>Spend the next 1000 years fighting amongst themselves for control of Europe

I'm shaking in my boots, user. Your asskickings against other religions outside of your Western/Southern European stronghold almost always overwhelmingly got btfo'd

>the main jewish book saying shit about Jesus
Whoa, who would've expected

>divided european cultures who were in permanent war with each other
Let's ignore the last two millennia of European wars and pretend Christianity changed any of that.

exhibition fight: Jews knew Yahveh is hated in the world, so Jesus would be loved because of their hatred and becomes the good cop.

Its fucking gay how big of following normies so many of you are, instead of dude weed and clubbing you fucking leeches just go along with whatever gay ass polarized opinion is the flavor of the month and claim it was always situated belief, alot of you are fucking gay and should kill yourselves.
"OHHH IM A STRONK PEGAN EVEN THOUGH I WAS ESSENTIALLY WIPED OUT AND MASS CONVERTED"
Do you think people who really push christianity these days atleast on here believe it? No. This society meeds cohesion.

Jesus was a dude preaching his stuff, the other jews got mad at him and killed him. That simple.

His whole story became a symbol of sacrifice and ascending to something greater. In that sense he would be like Budha for the western world.

>ignoring the fact that two major empires had crumbled and 2/3's i christian land was conquered and replaced with a stronger islamic one from the ashes
>the Christians weren't fighting persia for decades an weakened byzantium
>you know anything of warfare an invasion let alone situating supply lines in enemy territory

Please you stupid LARP. By your own retarded logic pagans are fucking worse and if you're an atheist who gives a shit.

>perpetual internal warfare is worse than perpetual internal warfare plus semitism

calling something not an argument is not an argument

calling something not an argument not an argument is not an argument.

He wasnt making an argument by saying that.He was stating that spewing out some bullshit isnt making an argument.

How many roaches coming to annex us all into the sand blob did you kill again, heathen scum?
What is it, you were doing nothing but raiding, killing and enslaving your white brothers? Like actual niggers? Fighting against your race and homeland alongside the brown hordes? Classic nordcucks

>Continues to list all the instances when (((Christendom))) got BTFO.
Lmao your point? If you're going to be an Abrahamist then at least go all the way and convert to fucking Islam, don't pussyfoot around the issue. Christianity is a strange Syncretism of an obscure sect of Judaism and various forms of European Paganism.

People worshiping a Jew who's cult members started infesting Europe are nothing but trash, get fucked!

Pagans
>illiterate thugs with no concepts above 'that cool tree must be a god, durr'; constantly pushed back and conquered by outsiders
Christians
>Coherent civilization that conquered a huge part of the world and pushed back against outsiders while improving the lives of Christians
Neopagans are emotionally and intellectually bankrupt. They look at the massive cultural infrastructure of buildings, roads, arts, music, philosophy, science, maths, and law built by Christians and assume it "just happened". They want to enjoy all of the good things created by Christianity (see above) without paying the price (duty, responsibility, loyalty, virtue, honor).
They're just like Muslims; tearing down that which is better than they

Christianity
>Semetic religion
>Middle Eastern prophet
>Centered around the Middle East
>Spread to Europe and violently seized influence and power despite having vastly culturally different values
>Loved by Sup Forums

Islam
>Semetic religion
>Centered around the Middle East
>Spread to Europe and violently seized influence and power despite having vastly culturally different values
>Hated by Sup Forums

And the Christcucks have the balls to call Pagans, the true religion of their forebears for thousands of years before Christian influence the LARPers

>the enabler for our capitalist attitudes of unsustainable environmental destruction.
You could have just said 'Ima faggot' and typed a lot less

From the day 1.

Only briefly until I realized that purity spiraling faggots will destroy the white race even if nationalists win.
Thanks for the future's brother wars, rejects.

Fuck off krautcuck.

A few years ago

Yeah, because the bible came with a manual for road building and all of the things mentioned had nothing to do with a normal process of the evolution of human skills.

Not an argument.

No it isn't this
The pope and the catholic church accept science even more than average people
And Islam still lives in the 10th century

So are you trolling or are you legitimately too stupid to realise that the Greeks, Romans, Persians, Egyptians, Norse, etc laid the foundations for Europe to flourish?

That the basis of philosophy, our political system, mathematics, astronomy, bureaucracy, military systems, customs, cultur, traditions all came out of pagan Europe?

It wasn't Christianity that developed democracy, or the Pythagorean theorems that allowed a greater understanding of mathematics and geometry to build great things, or many of the traditions that we celebrate during your Christian holidays (like a Christmas tree, yule log, mistletoe etc)

>rapture

Dear God, do Evangelicals make us look retarded.

>the true religion of their forebears for thousands of year
Hrdly.
>tribal migration means that groups wandered all over, never settling for long
>No long-term buildings; no true artifacts; very few place names
The pagan 'religions' changed constantly, more akin to fairy tales getting re-written by Disney, and
>Pagans were illiterate and only a handful had any true oral traditions
The Eddas neopagans love so much? Written by Christians *Centuries* after paganism vanished. It is just Grimm's Fairy Tales for scandis. No actual religion in there at all.
The Kalevala? Written in the 1800's as political propaganda, all by Christians from Christians.
It is all bullshit - a bunch of losers inna woods acting as if a bedtime story written down in 1835 is the "religion of their ancestors". Its like someone looking for a fairy so they can fly to NeverNeverLand

Just around the time I was five years old. What about yourself?

Protestants are heretic cucks. Catholics and Orthodox are based.

It was ironically Europa that made Christianity great and not the other way round.

The bible does have a great deal of information about organizing society. Which it does.

Sometime after I was 14 and started reading heimskringla, and see how destructive this jewish plague was to this country, europe and it's people
>attacking women, children, elderly
>dismember people for refusing whitechrist
>burning off entire villages including it's inhabitants
>poking peoples eyes out for converting
Nah fuck that jewish filth!

Except that's all bullshit. You really need to read your own screencap. He is arguing that the nords were """"receptive"""" to the subjugation to papal authority even though the Norwegians didn't become catholic until long after they were Christianized and obliterated by the plague, the "old pagans" fought tooth and nail, and even after their lands became Christian they continued to practice their rituals in secret (part of the reason why ALL Christian celebrations overlap with Celtic or Nordic pagan holidays, they couldn't stop the pagans with their "convert or die" attitude lest they slaughtered the whole continent leaving nobody to plow the fields) so they just compromised their own practices so the pagans would be more "comfy" in Christfag Europe as their culture was slowly eroded over time by regional warfare and persecution.

TL;DR The guy being quoted in your screencap is an utter retard and a literal DINDU NUFFIN

>Egyptians
>made europe flourish
You fucking moron.
Egyptian civilization was so long gone that until Christian archaeologists spent decades their language, culture, etc. were vanished by the time Rome fell. The Egypt of Caesar spoke Greek and only legends to explain where the pyramids came from.
>Persians
Other than being on the Silk Road they also had virtually zero influence
>Norse
The illiterate scavengers that are famous for needing to attack villages to have enough food for Winter they lived in a hellhole? All they did was burn, then realize Christianity was who had food and money, settle near Christians to trade, then convert.

christianity is a fusion with the roman state system, it's highly political, just like shitslam

You court system, your state, your muh sinned against the state. Individualism vs tribalism

>or many of the traditions that we celebrate during your Christian holidays (like a Christmas tree, yule log, mistletoe etc)
The Christmas Tree isn't pagan, you yutz. That is a lie told by Protestants. The first christmas trees were in the 17th Century in Germany as part of Christmas Mass.

>"Masturbating to trees and living in mudhuts will save Evropa".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMlGSsJpA8

>American education

Why dont you continue having gay sex parties with your clan Pagan scum?

>Roach
You're not part of this discussion.

>Its getting cold, Sven"
>You know it, Olaf. The poor soil and short season means we haven;t the food for Winter"
>"We'll have to steal from the Christians again just to survive"
>"We'll find an unprotected village or a monastery where no one has weapons. We're just thieves, after all, we don't want a fight"
centuries later
>"I want to be a viking!"

I'd rather have pagans than fucking mudslimes

Correct. it is a fact. After all, your unsupported statement wasn't an argument, so why would I argue?

By age 5

Ptolemaic Egypt COEXISTED WITH THE ROMAN EMPIRE you colossal retard. Cleopatra collaborated with Julius Caesar. The Persian, Greek and Egyptian infrastructure left behind (canals etc) GAVE RISE TO THE ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE. When the Mongols filled in the Persian canals in Baghdad after the sacking the Islamic conquest of Europe ground to a halt because they were too dumb with their new semitic religion to dig them out again. During the rise from the dark ages of Europe into the renaissance ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS THAT WAS DONE WAS TO REPAIR THE ROMAN-BUILT ROADS

Get this into your head: Your entire civilization, and my entire civilization is based on pagan history. Without Rome, Greece and to a lesser extent, Persia, there would be no "Western civilization." All the good bits about your "Christianity" are exclusively EUROPEAN. Egyptian Copts are almost as insufferable as Muslims

Tyrone, either stop flinging shit or STFU.

>heimskringla
>"written in the 13th Century, the heimskringla was often created whole cloth by its writer who was writing many centuries after the time periods referred to and from a different country"
The heimskringla is essentially the Game of Thrones of its day.
And you think its real.

Additionally, when Egypt was part of Rome, and when it was part of the Byzantine empire, much of its ancient infrastructure still existed, and it was one of the chief food producers for ALL OF EUROPE. So yes, EGYPTIANS HELPED MAKE EUROPE FLOURISH

>flag
Here's one of your own, Christcucks

At least they wait until the boys' balls have dropped, Akmed.

>I'm not American
Besides - how was I wrong?
Lot of hieroglyph readers in Carolingian Europe, were there?