We're gonna march against Trump so /pol and y'all racist is literally btfo now

We're gonna march against Trump so /pol and y'all racist is literally btfo now.

>Trump btfo
>Sup Forums btfo
>racist btfo

kys Sup Forums we're winning!!!

wtf i hate trump now

>Trump is finished!
Gee, I wonder when I heard this before

>sweden
Opinion discarded

Progressivism is a dead ideology.

Your burger country is dead.

Holy shit lmfao who made this
Wherenis the logic in this

-Looks at a flag
Nice try Ahmed

>comey leaves the board and the whole world falls away leaving only the tree and the board floating with the don
9D chess

Fuck of swedecuck

Fuck off shitskin

>Trump is finished!
They have literally never said that before. This is serious goys!

How much do you enjoy watching your girl getting fucked by a new immigrant op?

Western civilization is dead, we are festering in its rotted corpse.

top tier political caricature

You were suppose to be a Viking and start Ragnarok you faggot. Now your women give birth to rape babies

Sweden isn't even Sweden anymore. You will be muslim nation in 20 years after all those rapebabies and wife's sons grow up and start voting.

Why are Comey and Zlurmph the same height? I thought political cartoonists were supposed to exploit the features of their subjects?

Reported to the FBI and Interpol

>y'all
kys nigger

BFFOOMMPALTZ GROOMMPHHHH

If he's going to fall off a cliff with the plank that rope seems unnecessary.

Chorty kek

Isn't Sweden going to be a third world country in a few years? Yeah, have fun starving

comey is 6' 8" what the shit

Winning.
>Checks Antifags forums
>much complaining about being called fascist all the time...

Suuuuuure thhiiiiing you're winning bitch.

Yup, and America is a real laughing stock right now.

C U C K
U
C
K

lmfao this is a funny picture

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

>Came for nD chees
>saw nD chess
>Keked

>confirmed not under investigation though

Wife's son. Gets me everytime

faggot

>flag
A FUCKING YELLOW CROSS

No, you're really not.

What was that comic even supposed to imply? That Comey is the only thing holding him up? The man who is actively investigating Trump is the one supporting him?

What the fuck?

Or perhaps hes wonder why someone would hang a man before throwing him off a cliff.

>(You)

FLUMPF IS A TOTAL JOKE

>the dutch

The alt-right already had a political rally to protest Trump's intervention in Syria. It's weird, almost like you can criticize someone for their actions instead of for what they symbolize to you.

a thread died for this

why the fuck would you hang him if he's over a cliff

what the fuck is this picture

Hey, I'm English and living in Holland and it is:
FUCKING. AWESOME.

Image needs to be updated, I think they're up to "won't build the wall" after the Maddow debacle with the tax returns.

The next things are
"won't lower taxes"
"Won't renegotiate Nato"
"Won't bring back manufacturing to the states"

The wall won't get built, not like people envisaged it anyway, maybe some piddly little fence but not much more than that.

>TRUMP
>DRUMPFTNKISNS
>BLOOMPFTGOMSNS
kill yourself already

SWEDEN

not a great political cartoon (it seems that most aren't very accurate), but I think it's suggesting that Trump is making things much worse for himself by firing Comey just when the FBI were starting to get serious about their investigation into Trump's Russian links (e.g. asking for more funding for investigation, sending out subpoenas for a grand jury)

Also now that he has said that he didn't base his decision to fire Comey on the DOJ recommendations, i.e. that he had personally decided to fire Comey. Trump was pretty pleased with the FBI after the election, as they made his election victory a fair bit easier, so the main thing that happened since then and now was Comey refusing to deny that the FBI was investigating Trump, and the recent developments in the investigations. Even if the DOJ reasons for firing Comey (bad handling of Clinton case), surely they could have done that after Trump's inauguration - it would a very strange coincidence if they just happened to fire him suddenly for something that happened months ago, just as he was investigating whether Trump had threatened the integrity of the US democratic system.

tl;dr even if Trump was in trouble due to the investigation, he's made things a whole lot worse for himself by firing Comey. You have to wonder if he really is clueless enough to think that he could get rid of suspicions by doing this.

>FIRE COMEY
>NO WAIT WE DON'T WANT YOU TO FIRE HIM LOL

liberals are retarded

What is btfo?

LOL sweden, you guys are number six in rape. well done cucks.

The point is not that they didn't want him fired it's the fact that Trump fired him because he was getting too close to the truth re: the Russia situation and made up a bullshit excuse to do so.

where are the proofs?

Holy shit! Sweden's gonna run the world?

There aren't any. You can hide behind that solid if you want.

You are welcome to Brazil. At least we don't have muslims, snownigger. Prepare to be the new refugee by 2020. Kek

Well, except to say; are you buying that he fired him because of what Comedy did to Hilary? You buying that?

If you think about it, he's saving Comey's life.

If he attempts to free Trump, they will both fall.

How the fuck do they spend 6 months looking into this "Russia connection" and not find a single goddamn thing that would be impeachable? Explain this please. We have the entire left media looking, the FBI, the CIA, pretty much every leftist and neo-con in congress, and they have found exactly fuck all to impeach on. Was he just on the verge of finding that one critical component before being fired? 6 months later? Along with the rest of the leftist world? No. He wasn't. This is the delusional fantasy of the left. They had wiretaps on pretty much everyone in the Trump administration thanks to Obama, and it amounted to jack shit.

It has been long past due that the Russian conspiracy theorist people need to put up or shut up. Since they refuse to move forward with any real actionable evidence or take any real action such as impeachment, they can frankly all fuck off.

B
U
R
G
E
R

White flight when?

Building a case and bringing it to court are a completely different thing to suspicion and conjecture. Federal investigation is a painstaking process.

Besides, you didn't answer my question about whether you are buying his reasoning for firing Comey.

Why does absolutely everyone look so fucking ugly in lefty political cartoons?

As long as the investigation is being sandbagged and still open, the FBI can't comment. This allows Dems, Rinos, and CNN to keep claiming collusion.

>They had wiretaps on pretty much everyone in the Trump administration thanks to Obama, and it amounted to jack shit.

Well, not according to the ex head of the FBI they didn't. Or do you know better?

A true American patriot would want to know the actual truth and not just trust that Trump is telling it to them.

I've noticed many cartoonists do to trump what they did to Hitler and Napoleon. They paint them in the worst way imaginable. It's how the artist sees the person and how they want their audience to see them. It is inaccurate compared to reality though.

That how caricatures work, enhance the ugly features

Landsförrädare

Can't wait to see swedeshits fall in a decade or two.
>you were born too late to explore the Earth
>you were born too early to explore the galaxy
>you were born just in time to witness swedecucks finally fall to ruin
Gotta thank the russkies for slapping your shit in the 1800s desu.

When and were is this march in Swedistan?

oh you mean a fucking caricature for a fucking cartoon
goddamn leaf, you're killing me here

Swede with stockholm syndrome is very fitting