Powerful

powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.le.ac.uk/departments/emfpu/to-be-deleted/explained/mitochondrial
mhrc.net/mitochondrialEve.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm starting to think that this whole BLM stuff is an organized psyops by Russia/China to have the niggers in US chimp out and cause a civil war

If they are manifestations of god then why are they such worthless subhumans?

>The Eve Gene
It's in the sentence right before that, dude. Come the fuck on.

The original sin was because of Eve
Kek

I dream about niggers chimping out to the point of a race war. It would be the single greatest thing to happen to this country. Being able to eliminate 12% of your bottom rung population can only have a great outcome. Ultimately that's how you truly "Make America Great Again!"

What about black trans women shitlords?

>Ovaries are slave ships
Kek

again? at the top?
sage

as always no reference to a scientific paper containing this thesis. thank you social media.

WE WUZ GENES 'N SHEEIT

>>Ovaries are slave ships
Came in to post this.

Also:
WE WUZ GOD

Fucking delusions

Mitochondrial DNA is passed from mother to offspring, there is no such thing as paternal mDNA. I don't know where they are getting the idea that black women are the only ones, because we all are descended from a common ancestor which the negroid race has a closer lineage to. The eve is the matrolinear gene all humans have from the most recent maternal ancestor. Simplified for the burgers awake right now; that means that even fucking white males have this gene.

T. Chemistry masters studying for a genetics PhD.

WE

All that means is they have the ability to produce a slightly niggery nigger when they shag a white man

got a reference? would be a great footnote in a reply from OP (who's a fag for using social media).

>talk about eve gene
>completely ignore the existence of the warrior gene

>9,000 likes

wow black woman is just like an amoeba!

www2.le.ac.uk/departments/emfpu/to-be-deleted/explained/mitochondrial
this explains it well enough
the good thing about mitochondrial DNA is that it's identical in mothers and all of their subsequent offspring (unless it mutates in between generations, that is)
funnily enough research into the mitochondrial DNA of the Icelandic population revealed that most of their collective mitochondrial DNA was genetically similar to that of the mitochondrial DNA found in Irish women (supports the theory that we kidnapped a bunch of Irish lasses and brought them over here like 100 years ago)

Most of the modern papers I use are behind a paywall but I think the original was early nineties or late eighties. There are multiple articles from science magazine websites you can find, hopefully my explanation clarifies the General idea for you, here's one such page

mhrc.net/mitochondrialEve.htm

1000 years ago, even

Is it me or that vagina is a whore's?

> nothing remarkably positive about niggers so they start making things up

That explains how they can give birth to chimps.

Kek

Naaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>eve gene

it appears shes read some highly manipulated article on the subject or has distorted to fit her own narrative.

>In human genetics, the Mitochondrial Eve (also mt-Eve, mt-MRCA) is the matrilineal most recent common ancestor (MRCA) of all currently living humans, i.e., the most recent woman from whom all living humans descend in an unbroken line purely through their mothers, and through the mothers of those mothers, back until all lines converge on one woman.

her post has some rather absurd implications e.g an african giving birth to a european. she has seriously misunderstood the concept of mitochondrial eve.

So chimp is the Higher God now? And some amoeba floating in primordial ecosystem is Almighty Overgod Demiurge?

>blacks carry "eve gene"
>biblical Eve was the first human to take what was not hers to take.
sounds about right, eh?

>black womyn is the ONLY blablah
Aaaand then she went back to finish her shift at McDonald's

This is literally flat earth level propaganda.

If you ever encounter an "eve gene" sociopath, get as far the hell away from them as possible. They are NOT SORTED.

Lel mitochondrial DNA barely does anything.

WE WUZ EVE AN SHEIT WHITE BOI

BLACK GIRL MAGIC