WW3 PREDICTED TO START TOMORROW

>On May 13th 2017
pickle.nine.com.au/2017/04/21/15/38/horacio-villegas-world-war-3-may-13

business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/world-war-3-from-may-13-astrologers-in-agra-hold-yagna-to-avoid-calamity-117051200025_1.html

>Apparently, we have until May 13 until a global war breaks out.

"The main message that people need to know in order to be prepared is that between May 13 and October 13 2017, this war will occur and be over with much devastation, shock and death

Other urls found in this thread:

romancatholicman.com/our-lady-of-fatima-1917-2017-why-100-years-matters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUKKEN FINALLY

IT'S (almost) HAPPENING

About fucking time!

Unyu?

Wow it's fucking NOTHING

>astrologers

No. There's no way I could get WWIII as my birthday present.

please yes
I really dont want to do that uni project

I'm the 18th. Taurus represent.

No don't ruin my comic con experience

9 news is nothing but clickbait shit now. Every day it's a new "Trump did something bad and here's why it's horrible" or "war is imminent"

25th master race

>Astrologers

Hyvää syntymäpäivää.

Thank fuck my mortgage is gonna catch up with me soon. GAS THE BANKS REEEEEE

Same

Astrology is a load of shit and nothing ever happens.

9 "news"
Fucking Kek.

>Astrologers in Agra hold 'yagna' to avoid calamity

So apparently that's some bullshit ritual in order to stop WW3 from happening.
The question here is, how do we hold a counter-ritual?

>Astrologers in Agra
is this the new
>Mexican Intellectuals ?

>Astrology

But it's the 13th right now...

the astrologists are calling it? fuck now i'm scared. Next you'll tell me all the gender studies majors are predicting it. Then I'll REALLY be scared

Same here also.

your digits was the counter

How about, instead of a ritual, let's goad a super power into first strike

WW3 CONFIRMED FOR THE 20TH TIME IN THE LAST 5 YEARS! EVERYONE TO YOUR BUNKERS!

1st here

13th May is exactly 100 years from Fatima Prophecy
Muslims believe that not the Mother Mary were in Fatima, but Fatima and she prophesied that in 100 years Catholic Church will cease to be
At least that was what Ali Angca, the shooter of Polish pope said
He tried to kill Polish pope on 13th May 1981
So what probably happens is that they try to attack again and if they fail they can make some random attacks

Exactly 1 and half year before 13th May of 2017 were big simultaneous attacks of 13th November 2015 in Paris in which 137 people died
Something those ragheads might do tomorrow

Give us the blood. Bless us with turmoil.

Don't get my hopes up for an awesome happening on my birthday. It's not gonna happen.

My sister is an April 19th babby. She got some good happenings: Waco, Oklahoma City Bombing, Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, USS Iowa et al.

romancatholicman.com/our-lady-of-fatima-1917-2017-why-100-years-matters/

Just remember that if something happens and it is very badly, we Polish people can help you if we aren't getting the worst of it and you need a safe space, ok? Just in case, maybe nothing happens

Meme Devision "Hans" reporting in

>if we aren't getting the worst of it
>if
If WW3 starts, then Poland will burn first, together with most of Europe.

Thanks. I will purchase a bottle of Luksusowa on my birthday and drink the whole thing in honor of the Polan.

that's why I said "aren't getting the worst of it"

Poland is either target to be burned down to nothing or a target Russia might find to invade by conventional means to gain more land, warm access to the sea etc and then settle Russians here, not to make it a nuclear wasteland

>tfw ready to be drafted if needed

good,my bloodlust will be soon satisfied

Invoke the power of the Resurrected Pepe! In the name of Kek hear my shitpost

>The Star Will Gorge on Clay
Pls kek let the Norks be BTFO

To be fair, Poland gets burned down everytime there is a large war. I don't know what or why, but it always seems to work out this way.

Show your warface user

Remember this guy?

Dont listen to these crockpots. And in any case a bunch of indian river astrologists have defused it so no worries.

Dammit. Couldn't it be on a monday?

>Apparently, we have until May 13 until a global war breaks out.

Mumbly Sup Forums voice.

Then let's not do anything in another mumbly tone.

Then let's answer to that post in another mumbly careless voice.

and second option then splits to one tiny possibility when Russia wants to invade Poland with conventional means, but is also destroyed, because M.A.D.

Really Russia doesn't need to nuke Poland, because we are in range of even Iskander missles from Kaliningrad. Why then even waste nukes, when they can fire missles that hit with error of few meters?

We are on a plains that connects Russia and continental Europe
You either go through Poland or Ukraine then look where you can go between mountains in Balkans and you come to somewhere near Austria and Italy after it
Guess what route is faster and harder to defend?

how many nukes will ur b-day cake have ?

Plz, Russia, no bully Eesti.

No war tomorrow unless I get quads or better.

More than I can count.

they just nuke your positions with pions/other arty systems and short range cruise missels or just drop fucking bombs from planes.

The anti cibm shield only benefits america not Poland.

>The black flag will stand above the dome.

No my friend, they succeed.

The sooner you all realize that Islam is the beast paving the way for the coming muslim anti-Christ the sooner you can prepare for what's to come.

Oh come on you fucking faggot, you had ONE job.

did he post something new by the way?

time traveling aussies can u give me the lotto numbers from 13th ?

please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true

has anyone fully guessed all of his predictions? or at least some?

It's n-not that I'm scared, b-but do you think Florida will be okay?

>"The main message that people need to know in order to be prepared is that between May 13 and October 13 2017, this war will occur and be over with much devastation, shock and death
>>>

Are these guys even on the same level as a fuzzy Mexican warlock or a blind old Bulgarian mystic lady?

>absolutely nothing happening right now that could spark ww3
fake news

IT WAS ABOUT FUCKING TIME GODDAMMIT

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS WESTERN SOCIETY

how do you think it'll go down? I predict Nigeria and Vietnam will be super powers by 2100

If this does happen, do you guys think it will be the EMP thing everyone's been saying?

RAAAAAAAAARARARARARWAWARARAHARGHAARGH!

>Astrologers in agra
-_-
i won't really start moving into my non-existent bunker tbqhwy.

>starting WW3 on a weekend

Can't they wait until Monday?

And that's exactly what Litchensutein and Tuvalu want you to think. . .

>Monday
i'd rather i was free and ready to get comfy in front of when the shtf

Sadly, not all of them no.

I mean most of them seem fairly easy to tell.

>Three Branches Become One

Likely related to martial law which as the protests escalate and now leading to actual civil conflicts, it seems possible. Also, obvious reaction if operation bee-hive ever occurs or any "May Day" type scenario. Even just a natural disaster like during whatever astrological events are supposed to occur during August/September...also, worth pointing out that a natural disaster could cause a mini ice age leading to the weather cooling though it's speculated we're entering one anyway because of the solar minimal.

>Island will drift away

Always pretty accepted that this was Brexit.

>A Killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill.

Possible EMP attack? Also could have been the MOAB because iirc people died from the fire, not the missiles themselves.

>The Star will gorge itself on clay.

Israel becoming "Greater Israel" is most likely here. Makes sense considering the Palestine conflict and Syria/ect..

>Idols will speak and move about.

This just seems like it has to deal with the brainwashing being attempted through the news/celebrities imo

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

ISIS taking the vatican is the most wide spread answer for this one.

>The Belly of the dragon will drip with water.

China and the South China Sea.

>Two voices will call out in silence and all will hear.

Asange and ???

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

Temple mount related, maybe the black rock from mecha there or the rebuilding of the temple?

>The Ravens will starve.

Something related to the London tower or an economic collapse.

>The bear will leave it's cave forever.

Russia finally marches to war?

>The rod and the ring will strike.

No clue on this one.

>Litchensutein and Tuvalu
God damn those bastards! >:-X

W-Why that's today!

It's still the 12th in the important parts of the World.

>yfw when Madagascar invades Papua

Fugg 25th may too bro

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

Since mosques often have dome like features, wouldn't ISIS simply taking over the Muslim world be sufficient for qualifying this one as true? Hell, not even the entire Muslim world, just a section of it.

>Belly of the dragon...
If I were dumb enough to subscribe to stupid vague predictions, this would much more likely imply something like the three gorges damn breaking/being destroyed.

>>Three Branches Become One
Army, Air force, Navy become - Joint forces.

>>Idols will speak and move about
robotic warfare.
>inb4 obama declaring "we are making iron man"

>>The black flag will fly above the dome.
muslims declare open support for isis and fly isis flag on dome of the rock
or
isis takes hagia sophia

>>Two voices will call out in silence and all will hear.
>Asange and ???
snowden, duh.
call in silence = communication without making noise = info sharing over the internet = wikileaks leaks

>rebuilding of the temple
this

>>The Ravens will starve.
even the animals who feast on dead will find it hard to feed themselves as there won't be any life to ...die...to become raven food anymore.
pretty gloomy if you ask me,

>>The rod and the ring will strike.
fake alien invasion [project bluebeam] using saucer and cylinder shaped craft firing laser weapons.

for the rest you are spot on.

22nd, Gemini is based.

>any shitty little mosque
you have no idea about the weight such prophecies carry.

it has to be THE MOSQUE.
try Dome of the Rock.
and then try the entire muslim world declaring fealty to isis and thus flying their black flag over it.

it could also be hagia sopia though.

>dragon
dragon = china
even little kids know this.

belly of the dragon = the south china land bordering south china sea.

>drip with water
i predict an engineered [HAARP] tsunami over the southern china area emanating from somewhere in the south china sea.

i pray to Lord Kek for cool digits.

Get comfy, lads. We knew the day was coming.

we should've elected Ron paul

Master Race!!!

God I hope not. California, New York, and both Carolinas can fuck off too

I was born on the same day as Hitler. Take that.

You're 128 years old?

Damn. And I thought I was an oldfag.

WAR CONFIRMED
GET YOUR WATER FILTERS ASAP

It's won't be a proper world war if it doesn't start in Poland

now we are talking.
praise lord kek for the digs.

would you adjust with it being ukraine?

>astrologers
>doom prediction

You're clearly on the wrong board. Use this link.

Hasn't the Hagia Sophia now been turned into a mosque, and Erdogans connections to ISIS are pretty clear. so this has already happened?

Same actually. Good birthday desu

i think it is still a museum.