Is CNN fake news, Sup Forums ?

Is CNN fake news, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdCk6gJqmoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Of course. Are you a 1 Post By This ID spammer?

Is it owned by us ? If the answer is yes then yes.

No. They are not fake news. CNN is very fake news.

Crap news network

CNN is the very finest deep state propaganda.
Like, that's seriously the best they can come up with.

No
Watch me get banned for expressing politically incorrect thought

It seems like they're really pushing for war with Russia, or at least worse relations. Why do you think they do that?

No. They are not fake news.

Fake news is stuff like Huffingtonpost, Breitbart and Zerohedge.

Absolutely. Have you seen their fucking nonsense huge text headlines?

Practically huffpo at this point. I'm so sick of them. They've been fake news for about 2 years.

depends on the amount of scoops you want.

They only report on news that forwards their own leftist agenda, so yeah. Remember Ferguson? That shit would've been nowhere near as bad if CNN hadn't been constantly shoving it down the publics throat, attracting niggers to the town like moths to a bonfire.

Everything except what confirms my bias is fake news

>One post by this ID
Yes now go away.

No one watches news networks cause its all shit. I guarantee 70% of people source their own journalists in 2017 so these retards can keep spewing shit on retards would sit there and watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdCk6gJqmoc

>Not Fake News

Whose got the pasta where its like 80 examples of CNN airing fake news.

Like any other mainstream media, they are sensationalists. Because that makes the most money. Especially in this day and age where the traditional media is dying, it's important for them to push the most sensational headlines, no matter if its fact or not. Because they have to make enough money to stay stable. I really don't think there is this one narrative the media is pushing, they're pushing the narrative which is causing the most clicks and views. At the end of the day, MONEY is what counts for people... not some political agenda. It's always been, and will always be about making the most profit. And yes, trump headlines are creating clicks with no effort.

Yes

Oy vey! Don't tell the goyim

In Turkey we usually ban this shit. Tayyip Erdoğan is visionary. Europeans and Americans will understand him. If Trump follows Tayyip, he would be a successful leader.

We are living in weimar germany now

Jeff Zucker (CNN president) - Jew
Wolf Blitzer - Jew
Jake Tapper - Jew
Kate Bolduan - Jew (convert)
John Berman - Jew
Brian Stelter - Uber-Jew
Gloria Borger - Jewish
Jeffrey Toobin - Jew
Fareed Zakaria - Muslim

The answer is yes.

Donna Brazile destroyed in shred of credibility CNN had left, and her getting fired doesn't change that fact.

CNN: the original Fake News

It's not fake it's very selective !