SWEDEN INDEED

Syrians are now the second largest foreign-born group in Sweden. It used to be the Finns.

svd.se/historiskt-skifte--nu-finns-fler-syrier-an-finlandare-i-sverige/om/sverige

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2017/03/18/did-you-know-that-most-muslim-asylum-seekers-in-europe-are-not-from-syria-most-are-military-age-men-from-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=YOO4Mxt8aUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>more skilled syrian workers instead of inbred fingol drunkards
You should be thankful for that.

>Syrians
"Syrians".

>workers

Of course a German would say this. Can't see past his own country getting raped by Syrians.

he's a proud trans-syrian don't be a bigot

>It used to be the Finns
yes we can see that

The funny thing is that they prob are not even Syrian. 95% or "migrants" are actually pakistani/afganistani/somali. They just claim to be Syrian because it fits the media narrative and they are more likely to be granted refugee status.

rocket-scientists and engineers, the whole lot.
and so many women!
enjoy diversity, sven, I'm actually jealous.

(no, I'm not, lol)

yes, the influx of qt brown girls is the best part of immigrat... oh wait

Woosh

>Flag
This shit writes itself.

also don't forget the rocket-surgeons and kebab-technicians

>societies with a surplus of men
every looked that up? you dicks are in for a fun ride! Promised.

This. It's just unreal. The Jews sure took advantage of the placid nature of the pure blooded Nordics. Will be interesting to see what actually happens when they actually realise their very survival is at stake.

and the """"children"""" are all """17"""yr old males

>Polen

Jesus Christ how much population have left Poland in the last 10 years?

Don't worry, in 20 years we'll a tons of beautiful White Female / Arab Male mixed race teenagers to jerk off to.

if all the men move to Sweden, i'll move to Syria and create a harem

refugee children that are neither refugees nor children. classic.

Yeah, I'm sure progressive Syria will welcome you with open arms and many gibsmedat.

> syrians
kek

barenakedislam.com/2017/03/18/did-you-know-that-most-muslim-asylum-seekers-in-europe-are-not-from-syria-most-are-military-age-men-from-africa/

around 6 000 000

I see legions of doctors and engineers.

>6000000
Poland will eventually become Ukraine.

The Swedish authorities are pretty stupid but I can assure you that they have never given a Somalian asylum because said person claimed to be Syrian. Somalians wouldn't be dumb enough to claim to be Syrian either way, partly because Somalians don't look anything like Syrians and speak a completely different language, but also because Somalians are routinely given asylum in Sweden because there's a civil war going on there. If they're not in one of the conflict zones, they're obviously going to claim that's where they're from instead of pretending to be Syrian which nobody would buy.

I will exploit the swedish welfare system and use the money to hire a private army

Isn't Sweden currently approaching China tier when it comes to disparity between men and women?

It's all rather fascinating, really.

yes we are fucekd unless the EU becomes shitter than poland, then those parasites will return.

18-25 group is worse than China

swedish cock-carousel is turning out to be exquisite for sl00ts

>Syrians

Whatever floats your boat, Sweden

Why do you think we're converting ourselves to fags, danskjävel?

we will in interesting times. the beta uprising will happen during our life times.

i think its worse than china desu

(((syrians)))

Wonder who's behind this...

Daily reminder, (((they))) wanted this.

it will be most interesting when welfare net will inevitably collapse and niggers realize it's cold in winter without whyte moneys

Not Reliable at All..
We Wuz Syrianz and Shieet..

Germany, Sweeden and many other cuntries...

and im stuck here in egypt.

better start building a border wall pekka

>throwing trash into the sea
Sad!

You monkey realize Europe is nice place to live because you monkeys stay in Egypt, it's worse place to live for you when you come here in numbers because it's cold and dark
Europe is nice place because of Europeans, Africa is bad place to live because of Africans, same rules apply everywhere.

>Europe is nice place because of Europeans, Africa is bad place to live because of Africans,
well said

The 90s were a fucking mistake, wew

you're gonna end up in a shitty refugee center built for maximum profit for 10 years until the migration department can handle your application

but MUH HI LIFE CHOICES OPORTONITY

JUDEN!!

Actually Syrian Refugee number not so many in Europe like MSM Said..
Many of them wuz from dindu tribe..
Btw, Damascus was more whiter than Paris nowadays..

this

bump

I like how black red and yellow ( german flag colors ) are used to represent the "immigrants".

What exactly are they skilled at besides gang rape and vehicular homicide?

yes it is worse already

After Poland joined the EU, Poles acquired the right to work in some EU countries, while some of the members implemented transition periods. UK, Ireland, Sweden and Malta allowed Poles to work freely without any limitations from the start. Peaking in 2007, almost 2.3 million Poles lived abroad,[1] mostly in Western Europe. This has been the largest wave of economic migration of Poles abroad since the Polish emigration to the United States in late 19th and early 20th century, which is estimated to have brought between about 1.5 million,[3][4] and 3.5 million Poles to the United States.[5]

demographs called the 2015-rapefugee-influx the "most education migration ever" around here, with tons of academics and shit.

nowadays they're finally admitting that most are illiterate, a couple percent had a few years in school, and those, who attended university, are just slightly above highschool-level.

and in general

There are roughly 20 million people of Polish ancestry living outside Poland, making the Polish diaspora one of the largest in the world,[2] as well as one of the most widely dispersed. Reasons for this displacement vary from border shifts, forced expulsions and resettlement, to political and economic emigration. Major populations of Polish ancestry can be found in Germany, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Russia, France, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Ireland and many other European countries, the United States, Brazil, Canada and elsewhere in the Americas and Australasia, particularly Australia and New Zealand. Polish communities are present in most Asian and African countries.[1]

Think about it for a while. 40% of people with "Polish ancestry"(including 100% Poles) live outside of Poland.

I think that's when the rocket scientist meme began

No i remember the rocketscientist meme on Flashback and other forums long before the 2015 migrantcrisis.
I can recall that i have read it to as early as 2008 atleast.

Amazing how many black subsaharan africans there are in Syria. Oh well, they lost their passport you see. So it's probably legit.

I see, I was bluepilled back then, so that's probably why I missed it

Why so many Iranians?

>18-25 group is worse than China

Don't worry, it'll even out when they use special rules for immigration for their 50 relatives. :^)

Some came during the 79' revolution and have been importing family and breeding ever since.

Don't even mind them at this point as they at least are civilized.

Hehe i don't blame you, I didn't really take the redpill to atleast 2012 and even then i would consider myself bluepilled compared to today.

>tfw damascus is more white than any major city in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=YOO4Mxt8aUI

I genuinely think it would be a good idea for whites to move to northern Canada and Siberia once global warming made those places livable.

Let the non-whites have Europe and see how well they can manage it on their own.

They bring QTs and are atleast not the type of people to chop my head for being me.
They are the best middleasterns by far.

This is how they fooled us. They started light, with decent people who would actually raise their kids, partake in the culture etc. When young there were plenty of immigrants - nothing like today but you know, maybe 8 out of a class of 30. ALL except one were good people, real good. One was criminal or violent but that was´t even more than the white ones.

So we figured "oh look, this could work". This is how they fooled us.

>Let the non-whites have Europe and see how well they can manage it on their own.
Europe is rightful Whitey Clay.

There goes that argument
>b-but most immigrants in Sweden are finnish :DDD

Beyond it at this point, probably THE largest problem that has come out of this.

Oh how i have gotten tired of that argument haha, I have had idiots pull this many times and i can barely fucking get air to respond to it due to how infantile and retarded it is.

Is this what people say when they come here?

Iranians leave the country in general. Sweden & Canada are easy so many end up there

Fuck you sweden

finnish are the largest minority in the share, that's all the leftists need. It only needs to be halfway true or not easily falsifiable, more than enough

>Muh highly skilled kebabtechnicians

i don't know and i don't have friends or relatives who emigrated to euorpe. but people say that after coupe of years life there gets better for them.

Some of them, a majority of those who came in the 80s, are political refugees. They're generally academics, secular and probably the best immigrant group Sweden has. Others (probably the majority today) are Shia Muslims who have fled from other Muslim countries to Iran before coming here. That group is not as beneficial.

"They are valuable and you are worthless. So don't even try to stop them."

This is basically the argument leftists use.
The fact that there is people who still can't see this and keep voting for leftists boggles my mind.

"""syrians"""
""""""skilled""""""

>(((syrians)))
not so fast sweden, your situation is even worse.
Those "syrians" are poos, nigs and other shitskins. Anyone ditching their papers, are brown and saying they are from syria is a syrian in sweden

>Syrians are now the second largest foreign-born group in Sweden
>second
>graph
Did you miswrite that?

yea my mistake

no he didn't. graph shows yearly immigration, not total.
>taking responsibility and apologizing for mistakes you didn't make
fuck you people are worse than canadians

They are useless subhumans anyway who contributed nothing to society. Their migration make us only stronger and economy is doing great.

also minor kek pic related

>no he didn't. graph shows yearly immigration, not total.
You seriously believe Sweden received what is according to your statement around 10 million people from Finland the last 50 years?

it's"amount of people after place of birth"

'Syrians' are the largest non-swedish group living in Sweden now

>Sweden doesn't want this in its country

kys mehmet swarthy people should be cooked in ovens and gassed to death in concentration camps for being ugly and retarded

below average

so you be saying you did go from ragging alcoholic fanatics to ragging religious fanatics?

Sound to me you jumpt the shark.

We already have loads of these, nice try.

Indeed. Sweden should send all those fingol drunkards home and take our skilled Syrian workers.

Fuck that, combine Syrians, Iraqis, and Iranians on that graph and look how high the bar is. Holy shit your Middle Eastern population is so fucking big.