Could someone redpill me on the Balkan War/Yougouslav War. Why is Serbia so hated. Albania Croatia Kosovo and etc

Could someone redpill me on the Balkan War/Yougouslav War. Why is Serbia so hated. Albania Croatia Kosovo and etc

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17632399
youtube.com/watch?v=4mxJjstwqMk
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck albania and fuck muslims

>Why is Serbia so hated.
Because the Cold War never had a proper ending so some people decided to make alternate endings.

Vile racist scum. Honestly it amazes me how people can support Serbia after what they did to innocent Bosnians and Albanians.

Even the devil is innocent compared to the Serb.

Explain

What did they do

>Bosnians and Albanians
>innocent
you fucking shiptar cunt

The Balkan is and always has been a huge shithole and our efforts to civilize it have only worked in parts of it

Found the analbanian migrant.

@Leaf The same reason Germany was hated. We cared for national interests and told ((west)) to suck it.

Then the ((eternal anglo)) , just like ((Churchill)) did causing protests against Serbian pact with Hitler, shilled once again against Yugoslavia and sparked national wars.

Then shitfest ensued and (( peacefull)) missions came from U.S and Nato.

Once the Yugoslavia was broken, we no longer posed a threat to emerging EU.

Ive been to Croatia, Hungaria and Bosnia and not a single millenial and midde aged person said or did anything against me. Got welcomed even in most "hateful" parts

Its always ((anglo media)) in our country shilling again for Croats and Serbs for another war.

fuck muslims and fuck doing some leaf's homework

>t. serbian diaspora

>bongs trying to shitpost on aussie/leaf tier

Serbian pact with Hitler? Ever heard of Jasenovac you dumb fuck?

Serbia haven't done anything wrong. Lool that's a first. Every country around you hates your guts.

Please aware me Mr Britbong(probably albanian) what came first

1) Preparations for war and gathering allies
2) Concetration camps and killing

Think carefully.

We had a king who signed a pact with Hitler to let him pass through our lands and croat lands.

Then your Churchill cunt sent agents to shill protesters against our government who screeched " Better war than a pact, better a grave than a slave".

This is well known and well documented fact you turbocunt.

We backstabbed him, and later commies came here.

Croats stayed with Nazis and did Jasenovac.

balkan war is a bigger clusterfuck than israel-palestinian relations

Just like media hates Sup Forums.

Really makes you think.

We tried for centuries to get rid of muzzies. But you went muh protect based muzzies. Enjoy Muhammads cock.

Im a muslim Serb that lived in Kosovo prior, during and 2 years after the war.

Ask me anything.

>inb4 Serbs cant be Muslim
>inb4 You are a Turkified Serb

r u white?

Yes I am, white skin, light brown hair, green/blue eyes.
Bloodtype AB+

Get the fuck out my country, illegal Albanian.

why the fuck is your bloodtype relevant

What's the real story behind Serbia.

When are you going back

The BBC did a fairly decent review. It's the least biased explanation you'll likely find.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17632399

tl;dr, srebrenica muh genocide of muslims so NATO decided to go and bomb freedom in to Serbians and now they have delusions of joining the EU

When are you returning to Mongolia?

Whats to tell. West sided with subhuman shitskin rapists and terrorists against whites who only meant to defend themselves, as it always does.

Кocoвo јe Cpбијa

t. ugly bydlo retard
They supported it to expand NATO and the geopolitics was 100% positive if it fell. Nothing to do with muslims. By the way, you're the one supporting a muslim dictator in some shithole war-ravaged nation.

plebbit.com/r/the_donald

Coolstory angloscum. Did you dream it after being plagued by nightmares of Yemen children being slaughtered by your weapons?

Because the Serbs are the only local power capable of creating a hegemony in the Balkans. (the others are simply not numerous enough, and they do not hold strategic territory)
It's been like that several times in history.
Of course Turks do not like this and support therefore Muslims (Bosniaks, Albanians) and Germans/Austrians support Croats.
If the people were left to their own devices Serbs would likely create some kind of Yugoslavia again. (would be the third time I believe - this time probably a far right version considering that Serbian politics is today a ridiculous fight between the "Extreme Right Party" and the "Ultranationalist Right Party")

Also
>anglo
>calling somebody ugly
Cant make this shit up.

Radovan Karadžić did nothing wrong

The first phase of the war was purely territorial, and nobody was right wrong.The Bosnian war happened because muslims did not want to share the territory with Christians. After the secession of the upper countries, it all went downhill.

In the second phase, Serbia was right. They had to take measures against the other countries being literal niggers.

>The Bosnian war happened because muslims did not want to share the territory with Christians.
That's not entirely correct. The Bosnian Serbs at that time (approximately 40% of population there) didn't want to secede from Yugoslavia (which was illegal btw), as they would have found themselves a minority vis a vis Bosnian Muslims.
After the Muslims proclaimed secession anyway Serbs in turn proclaimed secession of their territories from Bosnia.
Muslims of course had to chimp out, because they did not understand how Serbs could secede illegally from them after they illegally seceded from Yugoslavia.
That's why there's today an internationally recognised Serbian Republic within Bosnia that has its own government.
Eventually this republic will secede from Bosnia, only force can hold it together for some time.

Regarding Kosovo, to say it short, the majority of the population was Albanian (Shiptars) and then you had Serbs, Turks, Gypsies and other minorities.

The Serbs, although being a "minority" in the region, had all the important positions in the society, talking about head chiefs of the police etc. They blocked a lot of stuff in Kosovo for Albanians who wanted to invest in the region and were generally just sucking the region dry, all the money was sent to the north (Belgrade).

The Albanians invested the money (that they couldnt use for various projects they wanted in the first place) in the "liberation" army and rebelled against the Serbs. The Serbs came with all their force to Kosovo to secure the region and all Albanians fled to Albania & Macedonia.

Meanwhile Albanians had people lobbying for them and the NATO coalition intervened to prevent a second Bosnia scenario.

Never. I dont speak Albanian and dont like them as people.
I cant go to Serbia because of my Muslim background.

The area desperately needed vowels, but the evil constonant-loving faction blocked humantarian aid into the region and so we have to bomb them.

>They blocked a lot of stuff in Kosovo for Albanians who wanted to invest in the region and were generally just sucking the region dry, all the money was sent to the north (Belgrade).
Bullshit, Kosovo was a drain on the whole of Yugoslavia. And the Muslims were only let in as refugees from Albania after WWII.
Kosovo is a good example why all Muslims should be deported from Western lands.

>I cant go to Serbia because of my Muslim background.
If you're a Muslim I wouldn't advise you to go there. But you know what, in 5-10 years you'll have to run for your life from Belgium too :)
Make no mistake about it, white people will never truly tolerate Muslims, eventually they will turn on you.

Completely right.

Muslim Albanians shit everything up when they started offloading criminals to neighbor countries.

I lived there and know from first hand what happend.
All Serbs cry muhh Kosovo je srce Srbije, but never visited Prizren the city of Serbian Kings.
The first mosque in my region in Kosovo was built in 1340 which is 100 years before the Turkish people came.

Albanians =/= Muslim, because you also have a lot of catholic Albanians. Good luck if you think that the war in Kosovo was religion based. This is why Serbia is where it is now. Its all good to be Sup Forums but be a realist in first place.

Regarding Belgium, maybe, who knows, I already survived one war, will probably survive a second one. But i know for a fact that the people from Balkans are not even 1/10 enlightened the way Belgian people are, but its true that you have stupid people everywhere, even here.

this
and also muslims took away constitutional rights of the serbian people inside BiH federal state thus rendering us as non existent pariah minority with no rights and decision making power whatsoever
HUGE POWER MOVE

Someone once said that "Balkans is a gun powder barrel, always ready to explode"

You can go and read all you want about the war, the reason why all tensions and wars happen is because
>people are mostly ethnically same
>people are very diverse in terms of religion

Balkan wars, WW1, WW2, Yugoslav wars

If you want details, I recommend this
youtube.com/watch?v=4mxJjstwqMk

It's really unbiased and goes quite into detail of why the war happened. You decide who the good/bad guys were

>I already survived one war, will probably survive a second one

you won't

Then I will die fighting and probably take some of the ones that want to kill me with me

Because "croats", "bosnians", "macedonians" are all ethnic Serbs who hate their roots and ancestry, and as we all know, those groups tend to create massive nationalistic ideas etc., because they have 0 identity and history, and that's how conflict is created.

he doesn't mention albanian terrorist crime activity prior 1999 (((nato))) bombing of Yugoslavia
he just said that war starte just like that,
no albanian terrorism
no albanian death terror squads,
no albanian organ theft
no albanian weapons smuggling
no albanian drug trade
no albanian killings, looting, theft, property destruction and rape
nothing
he just states that milosevis all of the sudden started the war

>MUHHH ALBANIANS

yeah, he doesn't go into depth of wars but into depth of why wars started prior to 91. If he started listing all albanian crimes, than all croatian crimes, than all serb crimes the video would last 5 days. He did says that UCK was a terrorist organization which is enough to show what the state of Kosovo was

>But i know for a fact that the people from Balkans are not even 1/10 enlightened the way Belgian people are
Could be true but you have to understand that it's easier to be "enlightened" (which means indifferent or tolerant for now) as long as there is no bloody conflict.
As soon as there's a real conflict you'll find that enlightenment suddenly disappears.

I don't even fault the Muslims as specifically evil or something, I just see human nature and culture as the cause of these conflicts.
You see, a group of Germans can move to Italy or Belgium and assimilate easily because of similar cultures. They wont start bombing and killing people randomly to create a race war.
A Muslim on the other hand behaves differently, not because he is inherently evil, but because the cultures are so different that most of them can't tolerate Western culture in the long run.
Same would be true if tomorrow 1 Million Germans were living in Saudi Arabia. Within no time you'd have a race war there.

So maybe you are really one of the guys that assimilates well and would be a productive member of society, but all these Arabs coming in will make YOU suffer, because they wont tolerate Western culture.
They will continue to blow shit up until the native population has had enough of it.
And frankly, I don't see the "moderate" Muslims doing anything against it, except try to reduce and hide the crimes of their violent brethren.
That makes them an enemy in my book too, because if they were aligned with the natives then they would act in their interest, which they don't.

Serbs. Why do you always distort history. Milosevis sang few nationalistic songs and created a war for nothing but where Christian and Muslim were neighbor's, friends, and were in total peace.

Fuck off Albanian sub-human

Nobody cares about what you have to say

there were 2 bloody terrorist attacks in Belgium alone and they didnt chimp out like the Serbs did in Kosovo.

If religion is held private as it should and I'm talking about all religion (including atheism) then there wont be any problem. What we see today is that the believers want the non believers to believe, and the non believers want the believers not to believe.

Regarding assimilation, I agree, Arabs are difficult to assimilate, I would send them all back or at least those that dont want to contribute in the society they live in. But like Arabs, you also have natives that cant grasp the fact that the world is changing and cant be that monolithic as it used to be. People travel faster nowadays and communicate with each other easier, they race mix because the world is heading to one people, if you think nationalism is the future of man kind, then your brain hasnt evolved yet.

>I cant go to Serbia because of my Muslim background.
you're wrong there. there are literally thousands of bosniak exiles living in (mostly north) serbia after the yugoslav wars, and nobody did nothing wrong to them

I am not even Albanian. You Serbs are the most racist, dumb IQ slavs niggers ever created. Can't admit the real truth of your horrible history.

I know, but you will always be looked upon as a second grade citizen.
You have that same problem in Belgium as well, but I rather be a Belgian slave and get paid well then be a Serbian slave and be poor

They are subhumans and croatians are aryans.

>I know, but you will always be looked upon as a second grade citizen.
literally nobody here gives a shit about someone's religion/ethnicity if he's a yugoslav. there may be exceptions of course, but we all get fine along like always. else no bosniak/muslim would decide to stay and live in serbia

How about we tell you about what happened in the Belkan War instead?

>15 years ago, there was a war...

i can see your big hooked nose up far from here
you discusting rat manlet kike

why don't you go and be a jew parasite somewhere else
go ask for affirmative action and diversity quotas

The situation changed a lot since I had to decide if Im going to move to the West or stay in Serbia.
I go to Serbia twice a year and never ever have I had any problem so far, I never hide my name or ethnicity, in the north or south of Serbia...

When someone pulls the shiptar/turk/muslim card, you can see that he is a simple mind and I can shut them up really fast with arguments

Do albanias migrate in AUS?

>twf
peopple hate your kind so much even the based Chinese started to apropriate our great removal kebab epic songs

>Why is Serbia so hated

Western msm/ NATO memes

i guess we're after slovenians the most liberal-mined from all yugoslavs, but i don't think it's not much different in other ex-yugoslav countries, too. the most of our older generations are are hardcore commies after all.

*i don't think it's much different

What surprises me the most is that people on Sup Forums -- who are self-proclaimed right-wing, nat-soc folk -- show distaste for what Serbs did to Muslims and support Albos and Bosnians, but at the same time sporting DEVS VVLT flags in their rooms.

you can do philosophy as much as you want
in the mean time europe will be so much muslim infested it would basically impossible to have live norma life

act smug and allmight now, but in the near future you'll see
that PC tumblr culturall open discussion debates will be the last thing in your had while you will be running away from the suicide bombers

forgot the song.
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

>there were 2 bloody terrorist attacks in Belgium alone and they didnt chimp out like the Serbs did in Kosovo.
Because Muslims can't threaten the survival of the natives in Belgium, which was different in some areas of the Balkans.

>If religion is held private as it should and I'm talking about all religion (including atheism) then there wont be any problem. What we see today is that the believers want the non believers to believe, and the non believers want the believers not to believe.
Well, there you have the conflict. The natives try to convert the immigrants to their culture (atheist) and the immigrants try to convert the natives to theirs (Islam).
Yes, on paper the law states that you can believe whatever you want, but in practice a set of beliefs is mandatory in order for society to function in a way that is acceptable to natives.
Even if Muslims could win elections and force Sharia law democratically, it would not be tolerated for that very reason.
And natives see that this is the path we are going to if we don't do something about it.
So in practice Europeans will have to create a whole new Islam and force it upon Muslims in order to allow coexisting and a way of life that is acceptable to them.

>but I rather be a Belgian slave and get paid well then be a Serbian slave and be poor
How on earth are you a slave in Belgium? I'm an immigrant here and went up to the top 1% without ever experiencing racism or anything like that.
Is there someone literally owning you like property? I doubt it.
If you're white and keep your private beliefs private and act similar to natives I don't see how you could be treated as a second class citizen.

> if you think nationalism is the future of man kind, then your brain hasnt evolved yet
Problem is, there's no historic evidence that this has ever worked.
Where ever it has been tried (Soviet Union, Yugoslavia) the power structure eventually collapsed and then nationalism happened.

>If you're white and keep your private beliefs private and act similar to natives I don't see how you could be treated as a second class citizen.
The only exception I could see is marriage with natives. Well of course people will want their children and grand children to not follow an alien culture or religion. There's not racist or second class about that.
Most Muslims would also not want their children to be Jews or Christians.

Bezi bre shiptare majku da ti jebem

Serbia did nothing wrong.

Sharia law will never be implemented, that is just populist talk and if you believe that Muslims would prefer Sharia Law above the current set of laws then you are seriously deluded.
I have met a lot of Muslims in the West, none of them radicalized or became more Muslim here then they were in their home country, hell, im even willing to bet that the majority became non believer then started believing more.

>How on earth are you a slave in Belgium?
Im doing well for myself, im not in the 1%, but I have a house, car and steady job which is enough for me. What i ment with looked upon as a second grade citizen is because of the name, if i was a Ivan, Milan, Dragan, i guess i would have less problems finding a job or house to buy, but again this are minor annoyances that happens 1/5 times.

Prvo nauci srpski jezik i pravopis pa mi se onda javi

Clueless fuck

>Sharia law will never be implemented
I agree

>if you believe that Muslims would prefer Sharia Law above the current set of laws then you are seriously deluded
Bosniaks, Albanians, Turks, Kurds would certainly NOT prefer Sharia law, but Northern African Muslims, Pakistanis/Afghans and Arabs sure seem and act very different.
They seem to engage more than any other Muslim group in terror attacks and other despicable behaviour (gang rapes)

>What i ment with looked upon as a second grade citizen is because of the name
That's normal in group preference, but since you have a house everything else I doubt it's a big problem. Marry someone local, give your children names that locals have and BAM, you are part of the natives.
My parents for that reason gave me a German, not a Serbian name. We have children with natives, they are Catholic and have Austrian names too, so we are accepted as natives. Very easy.
Don't buy the multicultural nonsense.
You want to be treated equally to natives in every imaginable way, be a native yourself. Problem solved.
I know that's a hard thing to do for many, but you and I are given the opportunity to live in foreign lands, it is our task to assimilate, not the other way around.

Did you know there are three kinds of aces?

They shot children through the brain so the parents would lose their minds and not be able to even think.

Its where the title of this book came from "Fry the Brain". It doesnt mean headshots, it means psychological warfare by shooting kids.

>Bosniaks, Albanians, Turks, Kurds would certainly NOT prefer Sharia law, but Northern African Muslims, Pakistanis/Afghans and Arabs sure seem and act very different.
>They seem to engage more than any other Muslim group in terror attacks and other despicable behaviour (gang rapes)
I agree, the Islam that is practiced by them is nowhere near similar with the Islam that is practiced in the Balkan, I assume that this is because of our communist history.

>Marry someone local, give your children names that locals have
Yup, thats what I did already, but still I would have to change my lastname to go completely chameleon, anyhow as you stated, its not that much of a problem unless you come across a seriously racist person but those people even hate themselves so I dont expect them to love me

Worded that poorly because I was writing with several thoughts at once, but yes, it was an extremely brutal war and the Serbs were seen as the aggressor towards other parts of Yugoslavia, so they are attributed with the atrocities (which happened on all sides, you cant just say it was Serbs)

Its how those wars go, it always ends up being as brutal as possible. The man who fights with morals is the man who loses.

kys nigger

>Yup, thats what I did already, but still I would have to change my lastname to go completely chameleon

I'm not completely chameleon either, I'm still Orthodox because I can't just through sheer will decide to believe in something else.
But I can accept my children to merge more with the natives.
Doesn't mean I actively force it, I just don't fight it because naturally children will want to be part of the in group.

Joining a new society is a multi generational thing, I've accepted that. As long as the natives do not actively obstruct that natural process, and immigrants do not actively fight it through violence it isn't a big issue.

All the best to you! I've got to get back to work

Been nice chatting with you, all the best wishes for the future!