Whites are the masterr-

Will cumskin buildlets ever learn? The future is ours. Inshallah.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthorfiction.com/dubai-doesnt-have-a-sewer-system/
google.ae/amp/m.gulfnews.com/amp/news/uae/government/megastructures-dh5-6-billion-sewage-system-in-abu-dhabi-1.1891341
tabreed.ae/en/home.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White architect.

Burn.

>The future is ours.

You are prized servants. We do not deny this.

no sewer.

sewage literallly trucked out cos sandniggers can't figure out how to make sewers.

that entire area will be retaken by the desert in 100 years once the sandniggers run out of money to pay whites and asians to think for them

Designed by Adrian Smith and built by Indian slaves
Muh Islam

Went to Dubai and Abu Dhabi 6 months ago.

Much of the cities were built by underpaid Paki's and Poos. Lot of income inequality. Still developing socially. At least everyone spoke English.

it's amazing that it's still standing.

I bet theyre busy around the clock propping it up and reinforcing the structure.

slave slabor never built anything good, especially goes for modern day scy scrappers.

This city will be a ghost town in 40 years once economical reliance on islam oil is near 0. It's a giant facade barely anyone lives here

Get your facts right m8

truthorfiction.com/dubai-doesnt-have-a-sewer-system/

google.ae/amp/m.gulfnews.com/amp/news/uae/government/megastructures-dh5-6-billion-sewage-system-in-abu-dhabi-1.1891341

>White Architects, engineers
>Built by Indian and Indonesian slaves
>No Arabs ever touched the construction project
KeK

Would it collapse if you flew a plane into it?

Nothing but sand castles.

Inb4 suicide bomb.

Fuck allah

Dubai doesn't have oil. You're thinking of Abu Dhabi

>the master should sully his hands like a slave
Whites actually believe this.

Hey Ahmad, so I have been using Allah's mouth instead of toilet and wiping my ass with Quran pages for about 10 years

it was a team of British, dutch and German engineering firm that built it

you should have built it out of stone. glass and steel don't do well in a desert near the sea

I'm thinking of the entire region. No economical reason to be there without oil. it's a pile of sand

We use your daughters mouths for our toilets, Ivan. It costs little more than installing toilets.

Malaysia is Muslim right?

This shit is asking to get 9/11'd

White man takes your money for building you inbred gaudy senseless idiots sand castles.

You are easily worlds dumbest race, islam is a race, a race of shitskin, toothless, unibrow brainless incest scum who just happened to fuck goats over a cool piece of clay.

You build castles in the sand, 30 years from now you'll be back to goat fucking.

But remember - this generation knows you are next to jew, the worst of the worst. We will get you, Achmed. We will kill you. You mean nothing to us.

Your lives mean nothing to us. that's why we drone your whores and children daily.

You just don't get it. Your retarded people strap themselves with bombs to kill 10 of our people. Low IQ, because youre a mudslime, you can't be smart, you can only be a dumb sandnigger.

We bomb the fuck out of you daily. Daily faggot. You post this retarded tall building in your sand-city - we drop bombs on your shitskin babies as we type.

Cool post Achmed...but try again. While you have the internet. Something you sandniggers would never "invent" in a million years. How could you, you're incestoid retards.

Get to it and your family will survive the next famine

Muslims are craps of Allah

Don't you dare. An Argie designed it.

There is a worrying development in Ireland lads. Muslims are conquering our minimum wage jobs and over priced rents.

Lmao at brit slaves.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Designed by...

>Thornton Tomasetti (formerly The Thornton-Tomasetti Group, Thornton Tomasetti Engineers, LZA Technology) is an American 1,200+ person structural engineering consulting firm headquartered in New York City.

You're welcome.

Argie, i like you, don't go to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow!

Proof that the monarchy is a superior form of government more than anything.

I need to visit Croatia

Why are people swallowing this bait. Muslims know Europeans are masters of architects in the modern world.

The industrial revolution was a mistake

this
fuck mudslimes and fuck white people

>allah is shitty
>allah will smite you
>allah is shit I wipe my ass with allah
>inshallah agraba
why do you fucking faggots go back and forth like this when we all know no one believes in god.

white architect
s.e asian workers

not a single drop of arab sweat landed anywhere near that shit building

>incestoid retards

>Polish skyscrapers: 0

Too busy being slaves in other countries to get some in your own, I take it?
Enjoy buy a disposable labour pool for our countries. We can always use a good janitor or plumber.

Fact chacked it and true. Sandnigger BTFO.
4 architects and not a single nonwhite.

Design and construction
Architect Adrian Smith at SOM
Developer Emaar Properties[4]
Structural engineer Bill Baker at SOM[7]

Main contractor

Samsung C&T Corporation, Besix and Arabtec
Supervision Consultant Engineer & Architect of Record Hyder Consulting
Construction Project Manager Turner Construction
Grocon[8]
Planning Bauer AG and Middle East Foundations[8]
Lift contractor Otis[8]
VT consultant Lerch Bates[8]

KYS

Why would they even need skyscrapers ?
Their country is 100x times bigger than yours and it is much much less densely populated

This is how you can spot a dirty Moroccan.

>What are the pyramids
>What is the great Wall of China
>What is the White House, Capitol Hill, etc

Arabs are filth and inferior to Turks and Persians, if the west falls you will be put in you rightful place inshallah, you're nothing but followers.

Eternally BTFO.

>implying skyscrapers aren't vanity projects, with not that many real floors

>Polish skyscrapers: 0

KYS shitskin.

engineers were European, and white (sad that this has to be added nowadays)

fpbp

Pyramids weren't built by slaves.

why did you abandon your own architecture in favor of skyscrapers then?

yes they fucking were

kek

>I am literally to retarded to build anything, all I can do is fuck camels, goats, and children

you just bought yourself a one way ticket to hell by cursing to God.
enjoy your eternal fire. (tip: it will hurt)

delusional.

nope, aliens sorry bud.

Also western technology, it's easier to build skyscrapers now than 50 years ago. so It's not that big deal

Sad. Arabs can't do anything. They win the geographic hydrocarbon lottery and then like typical niggers spend it all on solid gold air Jordans and shit like that. Can't even put it towards building a functioning economy or building their people up. Everything they have is designed and produced by whites.

Nigger-rich scum.

The future belongs to the insect people. Learn your place, akbar.

They don't just have a sewer system, they have a centralized AC system

tabreed.ae/en/home.aspx

SHEEEEIIIIT, DA PYRAMIDS BE DA EASIEST WAY TO STACK ROCKS UP ON ANOTHER.

WE WUZ KANGAZ.

Islam is the race made up of the genetic detritus of collapsed civilizations. All people assimilated into Islam have been formerly great cultures that became decadent, dysgenic, and subhuman, then finally joined Islam (Persians, north Africa, Hindus). All except Arabs, who have never been great and were more like the original subhuman seed crystal that the rest grew from. Hope Europe isn't next.

Mercenaries actually.

>Mercenaries actually.
just fuck off, post source or gtfo you filthy nigger

>>Burj Khalifa, he tower's architecture and engineering were performed by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill of Chicago, with Adrian Smith as chief architect, and Bill Baker as chief structural engineer
Stupid sandniggers

Hey faggot. Dont make me open my image folder titled "mohhamed the profag desecrated"
Sage

I have no idea why Muslim trolls always use Burj Khalifa as "proof" that they are not backward.

There is just 1 company in the project that comes from the Muslim world (Arabtec). All the others are either American, European or East Asian.

Like Mohammad Abdus Salam once said, Muslims have no problem adopting technological innovations, but creating them or working on the basic scientific research behind these innovations, is something which is lacking.

Don't forget the engineers and the management

I 100% guarantee all the arabs did was provide the money that was given to them by whites anyway because their parents happened to live in the right place

>White tech
>White architects
>White build manager
>Nigger and Indian workers

The right combination.

rekt

fatality. just when i thought it couldn't get more brutal

>muh pyramids were built by slaves